Get details about the cancellation policy of Carnival cruise?
If you are searching for details on the cancellation policy of Carnival Cruise, then this is the ideal platform for you to collect data about it. The last thing a person would think about the cancellation at the moment of making a reservation on a Carnival cruise. However, because of certain circumstances, you will have to cancel your cruise reservations a few times because you need to deal with some serious conditions at the same time as you were supposed to travel on it. Therefore, by going through the information below, you must get acquainted with the cancellation policy of Carnival Cruise as well as the guidelines for demanding full refund from them.
Know the cancellation policy of Carnival Cruises?
Complete details about the terms & conditions applicable under the Carnival cruise cancellation policy are explained below.
- If you cancel your Carnival Cruise reservation before making the final payment, no cancellation fee will be charged unless you have booked a non-refundable deposit under a specific promotion.
- You will just have to forfeit your deposit money if you cancel your Carnival Cruise bookings for up to 56 days from the sailing date.
- You will lose 50 percent of your overall payment when cancel your booking on Carnival Cruise from 55 to 30 days prior to sailing.
- When you cancel a booking on Carnival Cruise from 29 days to 15 days, then you will lose 75 percent of the money from the total payment you have made.
- At the time of cancelling your reservations on Carnival Cruise when only 14 days are remaining to the sailing then full payment will be forfeited.
- In case you are cancelling a Carnival Cruise reservation made through early saver then the whole paid amount will be deducted no matter when you cancel as these bookings are non-refundable.
Know the policy to get full refund from Carnival Cruise?
Are you wondering how can I get a full refund on my Carnival Cruise? If so then you can collect the information about the refund policy from below.
- You can claim a full refund from Carnival Cruise by applying for the cancellation prior to 56 days from the scheduled day of the cruise sailing. Other than that, Carnival cruise make deductions for the cancellation of the booking when less than 56 days are remaining to scheduled sailing.
- It can take 90 days or more to process a cruise refund, but if you call customer service and work with them politely, it is possible to resolve your refund more quickly.
- Carnival Cruise do not provide any refund to the customers who might not show up at the time of scheduled sailing.
The most important information are explained above regarding the cancellation policy adopted by the Carnival Cruise as well as the rules for getting full refund for a cancelled reservation from them. In addition, you can also directly contact the Carnival Cruise customer service center to collect any additional information about the cancellation of the booking or any other service-related question that you have in your mind.