- Princess Cruises Cancellation Policy
Helpline for Princess Cruises Cancellation Policy ++1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Article Tips:
Cancellation And Refund Policy At Princess Cruises
ABOUT PRINCESS CRUISES
Princess Cruises, after setting its first sail with a single ship in the year 1965 with a destination to Mexico, is one best known name in cruising. It has flourished in all the following years of its journey and became the third largest cruising line in the world. It offers an environment of exceptional customer service and is renowned for innovative ships. It also offers an array of on boarding options.
CANCELLATION POLICY AT PRINCESS CRUISES
If you are planning to cancel your cruise vacation, you must be having a full-fledge of what it is and how it works. It completely depends on the duration of the trip. Here is what Princess Cruises cancellation policy looks like. If you are sailing for five days or less and your cancellation is prior for 75 days or more, then there is no cancellation fee charged. If the cancellation is done 45 to 74 days prior, the deposited amount is charges as the cancellation fee. If the cancellation is done 29 to 44 days prior, then 50% of the total fee will be charged as the cancellation fee. If the cancellation is done 15 to 28 days prior, then 75% of the total fee will be charged as the cancellation fee. If the cancellation is done within 14 days to cruise or land package departure, then 50% of the total fee will be charged as the cancellation fee. So, this is how it goes for the cancellation process.
- If the ticket has been purchased at a specially priced promoted cost where the deposit is 100per cent non refundable, then the customer is not entitled to any refund, compensation or payment.
STEPS TO CANCEL THE CRUISE VACATION
There are a few simple steps to cancel the cruise bookings. Follow these and complete your cancellation process.
- For all the bookings that are made directly with Princess Cruise, the customers have to contact the customer service and follow the information page later.
- For all the other bookings, the travel advisor needs to be contacted.
REFUND POLICY AT PRINCESS CRUISES
The Princess Cruises refund policy is one thing that has been kept revising upon since a long time. It is making itself equipped enough to look upon the refunds in 13 different currencies and via various payment modes. The backlogs are being made as fast as can be to clear the refunds. Even after all the continuous efforts it is quite difficult to specify certain dates to ensure the dates but the management always lets you know that the refund process is ongoing and that they heartiously appreciate the effort of being consistently patient.
STEPS TO GET REFUND FROM PRINCESS CRUISE
The following instructions will lead you to the successful filling of refund request form:
- Read and fill the claim form
- Save it. Print it. Sign it.
- Nominate one person in your cabin to receive the refund on behalf of all those who are there in your cabin.
- Usage of “Golden Princess Valparaiso-Claim” and booking no. in the subject line of email is recommended
- Once the request is reviewed, the customer will be notified in case of reimbursement.
- After standard processing time of four to six weeks, you will receive the refunded amount.
- In case of queries, you will be contacted directly by the Customer Service.
In case of any further assistance needed, feel free to contact the Customer Service of Princess Cruises. The representatives there are always there to help you from booking till you on board.
Disclaimer: we are not associated with any assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We are just trying to help our users by recommending on the basis of users review, recommendation & feedback .
Looking for the Cheapest Deals?
Call Now & You Could Save Big
Also Help for Flight Cancellation and Fee Waiver As CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Due to availability and demand fare prices change quite frequently. Let us notify you when your fare drops!