How Can I Get A UK Student Visa?
Students who want to apply for the UK Student Visa can do so easily through the online portal of the UK Government. Hereafter, to successfully obtain the UK Student Visa, the passengers need to keep the following pointers in mind:
- The financial stability of the student is well off to pay for the course, tuition, and other miscellaneous expenses.
- The student has been offered the course to be enrolled by a licensed sponsor.
- Is very well-versed in reading, writing, and understanding the English language.
- Have the signed consent form from the parents if they are in the age of 16 or 17 years.
The process of getting the Visa for UK:
To start with the application process, the student would be contacted by the visa application center to submit the following documents:
- Submit the fingerprint and photograph as part of the biometric information required.
- Use the app for UK immigration ID check to verify the account created for the visa.
After this step, the students need to fill up the application form for the student visa made available on the official page of the UK Government. The official would make contact once the application is checked through for an interview with the embassy of the respective country, for visa approval.
Details on types of UK Student Visa:
The Types of UK Student Visa are as follows:
- Student route visa: The students can apply for this type of visa if they want to take up a course with the University or college for a duration of 6 months. It can also be applied for if the students want to take up 11 months long English language course.
- Child student visa: The student who is under 18 years of age and wishes to study the English course or the course at a University for a duration of 11 or 6 months simultaneously can apply for this visa.
- Short-term study visa: This visa is allotted to students who would like to study English language courses with a time span of much less than 12 months.
What are the Student Visa Application Requirements?
There is a basic eligibility criteria that have been set for the acquirement of a student visa. The students would get the approval only if they follow through with the specifications given. Keep in mind, that the Student Visa UK application requirements are as follows:
- Students should have a passport with a six-month validity and submit it along with newly taken passport pictures.
- Duly filled visa application form submitted to the embassy or consulate.
- Documents of proof for admission to the University or college.
- Give proof of the financial statements to give credibility for the course that needs to be done.
- University records, civil documents, and papers showing international student health insurance.
Is UK Student Visa Easy To Get?
The ease of getting a student visa for the UK depends on the level of requirements that have been met by the students who apply for the same. In lieu of the authentication of the documents and proofs submitted by the students and the originality of the cause for which they are applying for the visa, there is no reason whatsoever that their visa application would get rejected. However, if such a situation arises, the students can make an appeal to reconsider the visa access that was denied.
How Long Does it take for UK Student Visa to be Approved?
The visa approval process takes time, and the students need to understand the details of the same:
- The approval comes within 3 weeks of submission for the students who apply from outside the UK. The timeline to apply is 6 months before the start of the course.
- For the students who are applying from within the UK, the acceptance decision comes within 8 weeks of applying. The application must be submitted 3 months before the start of the course.
What is the Cost of UK Student Visa?
The Student Visa UK cost varies for the students who are applying in or from outside the UK, which is as follows:
- The student would need to pay 614 USD in case they are applying for a visa from outside the UK.
- The amount of 614 USD has to be deposited if the student would like to extend their visa or want to switch the type of student visa that they are holding.