How To Contact United Airlines From Haneda Airport?
United airlines are suited in Chicago, which provides passengers with the best help and assistance when they wish to connect with the airline or at the airport for any special service or check-in-related details. Travelers can find the United airline desk at Terminal 3 at the address given here for you.
Haneda Airport at the terminal and location mentioned below.
Terminal 3 United Airlines At Haneda Airport,
Hanedakuko, Ota City, Tokyo 144-0041, Japan
Airport Code- HND
How Do I Contact Haneda Airport?
There are multiple ways through which you can connect with the representative at the airport. There are multiple ways through which they can connect with the s mentioned here.
Connect via Phone Call
- It is the most basic way to get a hold of a customer service executive over a call. The steps that are required o be followed to connect with them are as follows.
- Dial the customer service number 03-5757-8111, and once you get connected, you must follow the IVR process.
- Follow the process to identify the nature of your query and the preferred language of communication.
- Once the process is complete, there will be a short hold, after which the airline's agent will connect with you to provide you with the necessary assistance.
Connect via Live Chat
Travelers can use the live chat method if they face a long hold on the customer service number. The steps mentioned by the airline to connect with them over call are as follows.
- Jump onto the airline's official website and look for the contact option at the end of the homepage.
- Click on the contact option, after which you are required to search and select the option of ‘Live chat.’
- Once you click on the chat icon, you must follow the auto-generated chat process to identify the issue you are facing.
- Once the process is complete, there will be a short hold, after which the representative will connect with you over chat.
- You may also get asked to submit feedback about your experience with the airline.
Connect via the Contact Form
The passengers can also have the option to request a call from the customer service executive of the airline. They need to jump onto th official website of the airline and look for the option of a contact form.
- Once they get onto the contact form, they are required to enter all the necessary details.
- The passengers are also required to enter their phone numbers and email.
- They may have to explain the issue they have been facing, the question if they are facing any issues or the complaint and inconvenience caused by the airlines.
- Once complete, do a quick review and submit the form.
- It will take 24 hours for the representative to get back to you.
What are the Opening Hours of Haneda Airport?
The general rule of the airport for that domestic flights for terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are open from 5:00 AM to 24:00 on seven days a weekly basis. However, the Departure Lobby of the airport closes after the last flight departure at night, and the arrival lobby closes after the last flight arrival. If the passenger has any issue with their check-in time to reach the airport for their red flights, they can connect with the customer service agent of the airline for information.
How Long Does it Take to Get Through Immigration at Haneda Airport?
It will take up to 70 minutes for the passengers to the passengers who arrive at Haneda airport and clear all the custom inspection to do the transfer.
What Terminal is United Airlines in Haneda Airport?
The passengers traveling at Haneda Airport are required to board the flight ticket from Terminal 3 at the Airport. There are some airlines that are flights labeled as United Airlines but get operated by other airlines. In these situations, the passengers have to reach terminal 2 for their codeshare airlines.