American Airlines Seatac Customer Service
American Airlines has been operating to and from many countries or regions for a very long time and is assisting passengers with every travel need. A person who has booked a ticket with American Airlines from Seatac might like to gather the airport information for their journey. One can reach a representative at American Airlines Seatac Customer Service through various means. In this content, you can attain different airport information and the contacting mediums to approach customer service.
American Airlines Seatac Customer Service Contacting Mediums
The mediums that possibly connect you with a person at the American Airlines Seatac Customer Service have been outlined here:
- Phone Call
One might choose to directly approach a person for help on call by using the official number. When you are flying from Seatac with American Airlines, you might have questions related to the reservation and other issues, and it can be sorted by the representative calling customer service. The phone number of American Airlines Seatac is 800-433-7300. You can call the number and obtain English language assistance.
The email channel is equally helpful when it comes to contacting customer service. A person can share all their requirements mentioned in the email form that can be located on the official site on the Contact American page. Keep in mind to add your ticket details and contact number as well as the travel queries in the email.
- Social Media
Assistance related to travel has also been given to the different social media sites of the airline. With your ticket details, you can approach a person on an account and receive live help from the customer service team. Look for a social media link at the website’s bottom.
American Airlines Seatac Airport Information
Here a few information related to the airport has been mentioned that might help you with the travel plans:
- Airport Name: Seattle–Tacoma International Airport
- Airport Address: 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158, United States
- Airport Code: SEA
- Airport Website: https://www.portseattle.org/sea-tac
American Airlines Seatac Phone Number
The available contact numbers to connect with the different departments of the American Airlines Seatac customer service are listed below:
- Special Assistance Department: 800-237-7976
- Hearing or Speech Impaired Assistance Department: 800-735-2988
- Airport Headquarter: (206) 787-3000
- Airport Lost and Found: (206) 787-5312
- Ground Transportation Booth: (206) 787-5906
- Parking Info Department: 206-787-5308
- Pre-Booking Parking Center: 206-787-4888
What time does the American Airlines Counter Open at Seatac?
The ticket counter of American Airlines opens from 03:00 am to 11:30 pm daily at Seatac. A person having a reservation requirement can contact the counter to make the ticket purchase anytime between the working hours of the ticket counter. Keep in mind that the counter does not accept cash and cheque for any payment.
American Airlines Seattle Baggage Claim Phone Number
The baggage claim department of American Airlines at Seattle Airport offers assistance related to checked baggage, mishandled baggage, and lost and damaged baggage. So, to get connected with a representative related to a baggage issue, you can use the official number 206-661-3560 to approach the American Airlines Seattle Baggage Claim department.
How do I call the customer service desk at the Seattle Airport?
The individuals who seek to contact the customer service desk at the Seattle Airport can use the contact number 206-787-5388. The airport representative on the line can guide you with the flight schedules at Seattle Airport or with the available services. You can reach out to the customer service desk to attain any kind of travel assistance. The airport number is open for 24 hours for the customers.
Moreover, the airport customer service desk has provided their email address and contact form for the suitability of people. Below, both has been explained briefly:
- Email: One can request help by sending an email to SEAcustomercare@portseattle.org. While drafting the email, you must provide a detailed description of your question with the existing flight details so that the representative can help you appropriately.
- Contact Form: The contact form at Seattle Airport can be filled with concerning questions and a few personal details. An airport representative will get back to you with the necessary answers. https://www.portseattle.org/form/sea-tac-contact-form.
What Terminal is American Airlines at Seatac?
The individuals having their booking with American Airlines from the Seattle Airport must wonder which terminal to use for their boarding. Concourse B is used by the airlines at Seatac for the flight operations that you need to consider. Sometimes, the terminal can be changed by the airline if required. Therefore, you must check the boarding pass to confirm your assigned terminal at the airport.