- Air Greenland Reservations
Helpline for Air Greenland Reservations +1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
A Brief Guide On Flying With Air Greenland: Reservations, Class, Online Ticketing
Based in Nuuk, Air Greenland was founded in 1960, and is also known as the flag carrier of Greenland. The airline has been operating its airline services from its main hub at Kangerlussuaq Airport to its focus cities include Copenhagen, Ilulissat, and Nuuk. In addition, with a fleet size of 9 wings & 18 helicopters, the airline also operates domestic & international flights in 67 destinations including Aasuaat, Qaanaaq, Kulusuk, Aalborg, Copenhagen, etc.
Now, if you are also considering traveling on Air Greenland, and wish to about the airline’s travel classes & online Air Greenland reservations, then read this guide further.
Classes Of Service Offered By Air Greenland
One can make their Air Greenland class reservations in the airline’s two different classes – Economy and Business. These classes are offered on Air Greenland’s international flights that flies between Denmark and Greenland. Here’ what you need to know about the services offered in airline’s classes.
Air Greenland Economy Class
- Air Greenland offers complimentary meals and drinks onboard on its Economic Class.
- Passengers can bring up to 20 kgs checked baggage and 1 piece of cabin luggage in their Air Green flights.
- In the event, if the passengers make their air greenland reservationsin the airline’s Economy Restrictive ticket, then no booking changes will be permitted. But the airport taxes will be refunded.
- However, for bookings made in Economy Flexible ticket, Air Greenland offered a refund of the entire ticket purchase amount for its flight cancellations, and also allows booking changes.
Air Greenland Business Class
- Air Greenland offers free meals and exclusive drinks, along with the daily newspapers onboard in its Business Class.
- Passengers can check 30 kgs of baggage and 2 pieces of cabin luggage in their Air Greenland flights.
- Business class passengers can also enjoy access to the lounges services in Copenhagen Airport. And individual video screen, headset with noise suppression, wider seats with excellent legroom (available on the plane front), among other amenities on their Air Greenland flight.
- Air Greenland does not allow booking changes on its Business Restrictive tickets, however, the airline does refunds airport taxes. will be refunded. But if passengers are travelling on a Business Flexible ticket, then they’ll be eligible to get a full refund of the entire amount (refund fee applicable), if they wish to cancel the ticket.
Process To Fetch Flight Tickets On Air Greenland Online
Air Greenland also offers its online services through which passengers can book their flight tickets and further manage them before and after their scheduled departure. Here’s how you can make your Air Greenland reservations online.
- Visit the official Air Greenland homepage in your web browser, then scroll to the Book section for fetching your flight search.
- Here, you’ll need to enter the following info in their required space as per your travel plans.
Departure & Destination airports
Departure & Arrival dates
Number of travelers
- Select Find Tickets option to view the available flight search, then continue to select the preferred fare type & class.
- Next, enter the passenger’s contact info, and then follow the onscreen prompts to confirm your bookings on Air Greenland.
For more info on the Air Greenland class reservations, and other airline’s services, contact its customer services and stay in touch with professional officials.
How Much Does It Cost To Cancel A Flight with Air Canada?
Cheapflightinfo, Nov 30 , 21Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Air Canada Cancelled My Flight What Do I Do Change in plans results in cancellation of booked tickeRead More
How Long Does Easyjet Take to refund Cancelled Flights
Cheapflightinfo, Nov 25 , 21Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:In case you’re looking forward to getting a refund from Easyjet. Then you’re not going tRead More