Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, American Airlines is the third largest airline alliance in the world – Oneworld alliance. If we consider the fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, the number of destinations served, and scheduled passenger-kilometers flew, we get American Airlines as the largest airline in the world. It is currently managing 6,700 flights daily to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. This airline company believes in hassle-free ticket booking. Here we go with the steps of American Airlines ticket booking.
How do I book a ticket on American Airlines?
1. Open your web browser and type this link in its browsing field
3. Click on the Find Flights option
4. The ticket booking form will appear
5. Here you need to enter your trip information
6. Firstly, you have to define the type of your trip – whether it is Return trip or One-way trip
7. Enter your departing and arriving airports
8. Enter your departing date
9. Plus, enter your returning date if you are returning from or to another city
10. Now you need to define the number of passengers as per their age groups
11. Click on Search and get all the options available
12. Book your flight
How do I choose my seat on American Airlines?
1. Log-in To American Airlines
2. View Your Trips
3. Select View / Change Your Trip
4. Enter Your Record Locator At American Airline
5. Select Your Seats On American Airways Operated Flight
6. Choose Your Seat And Enjoy
What are the cabin classes of American Airlines?
1. Flagship First
3. Domestic First Class
4. Premium Economy
5. Main Cabin Extra
6. Main Cabin
7. Basic Economy
What are the special benefits given by American Airlines?
1. Free snacks, beverages, and alcohol on all Domestic First Class flights
2. Three-course meals offered on flights with 900 miles or more
3. Premium Economy passengers get priority boarding and two checked bags without any change
4. Premium Economy customers get enhanced food and drink service including free alcohol
5. Economy cabin passengers get 30 inches of legroom
How to book a cheap ticket in American Airlines?
You are supposed to book your AA ticket by comparing fares at airports near your destination city if you are expecting to book a cheap air ticket. Using AA miles to redeem credit card reward points or flying during the undesirable hours, such as late night, is the other thing you can prefer. Dialing the helpline number is, however, the most preferred way to save money in American Airlines flight reservations. The helpdesk professionals of this airline company are deeply committed to deal with the reservation related issues. They are known for their deep knowledge, the presence of mind, and the willingness to serve the domestic and international air aspirants. These professionals are also helpful for you if you are expecting to get a full refund on American Airlines ticket cancellations.