Condor airlines work according to the needs and offer the services accordingly. Travelers can claim all the services and facilities online at their web portal and reserve a flight seat. Some changes can arise any time before the departure when you cannot board the flight on the decided date. In this case, condor airlines allow you to cancel the flight journey and obtain the eligible refund. You have the feature to make the cancellation online and proceed to get back the money.
How Do I Cancel my Condor Flight?
Condor understands every circumstance and allows you to cancel the reservation online. For this, you need to go through the below simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to navigate the condor airlines official web portal on your browser.
- Afterward, you need to choose the “My booking” page available on the website to retrieve the reservation.
- At there, you can provide the reservation code with your last name and tap on the submit button.
- With this, you will find the reservation details with condor airlines, from which you can select the flight you want to cancel.
- In accordance with this, you can select the “cancel flight” button from the available drop-down section.
- Hence, you will proceed to the new screen, where you can see the cancellation details and fees that will subtract from the original fare.
- You need to review all the details and select the continue button.
- Your condor flight will be canceled immediately, and send you the confirmation message at your registered email id regarding the flight cancellation.
- Moreover, you can apply for a refund if eligible after canceling the flight.
How Much Does It Cost To Cancel A Condor Flight?
Passengers always look for the charges or fees to cancel their journey. Thus, if you want to cancel the condor flight, costs will vary between $100 to $500 that you need to pay. Although, the actual charges will apply according to the travel type and actual departure time that you will see at the time of cancellation.
Condor Airlines Cancellation Policy:
If you no longer continue the flight journey, you need to be aware of the general rules for the cancellation. Hence, the following are the points related to the condor flight cancellation:
- According to the rules, condor allows you to cancel the flight within 24 hours of the purchase free of cost. For this, you must have purchased the flight ticket a week before the actual departure.
- Once you cancel the condor flight ticket after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees or costs that will calculate according to the travel dates and ticket type.
- If passengers face a sudden demise of a close family relative for which they can no longer board the flight. In these circumstances, you can cancel the flight ticket anytime, and condor airlines will not deduct any fees or charges.
- If you have utilized a portion of your condor flight and cancel the remaining journey. In this case, you need to pay the charges for the unused part that will debit from the original fare.
- If you have bought the condor flight ticket with online travel agencies, you need to consult them to cancel the flight ticket.
- For the non-refundable flight ticket, the cancellation charges will apply accordingly, and condor will issue the travel credit for the same.
Furthermore, if you want to clear your doubts, you can also get through with the customer service team of condor airlines. You can ask them to cancel your journey before the departure to avoid any charges or fees. To reach the representative, check the different contact modes available on their contact handles, such as phone, chat, email, or social media.
Condor Airlines Cancellation & Refund Policies You Need To Know Before Your Next Flight
Condor Airline, one of the German charter airlines, was inaugurated in the late 1950s and has been a prestigious possession for the Germans ever since. This airline's great care to maintain its original value and integrity is applaud able. If there is one airline that is sure to give you a unique experience, it is Condor Airlines. You can explore the facilities through the booking management section once you book a ticket. But for newcomers and people unfamiliar with the working of this airline, this article will act as the holy grail for you.
The Condor Airlines Cancellations and Refund Policies
The most important thing one can know about their new flight is if they can get their money back, in case of ticket cancellation, and given lines will wrap up everything nicely for you.
- The Condor Airlines Refund Policy states that passengers can make changes, such as cancellation and modification, for free, up to 24 hours after reservation. Afterward, the airline will charge a fee for the service.
- The above service is only applicable if the date of application of change/cancellation is more than 7 days from the departure date.
- The airline hosts various tickets, but all belong to two main categories, refundable and nonrefundable. If you booked a refundable ticket, you are eligible to get your money back in the original payment state. If you opted for a nonrefundable ticket, you can only apply for refund credits, not monetary value, into your account.
- The Condor Airlines Refund Policy also says that passengers can get a refund through the website only if the tickets were purchased through the official airline channels. Involvement of a third party for booking means that the passengers need to contact the respective agency and ask them to apply for your refund.
- Passengers who have booked a Flex Fare have the flexibility to make changes to their tickets up to 3 times, for free, up to 24 hours before the departure.
- In case of group booking, passengers would have to give an overall 20% cancellation fee on the entire booking amount if they cancel it outside the risk-free cancellation.
Is Condor Refunding Tickets?
Condor Airlines gives refunds on all sorts of tickets. The amount you get in refund depends on several factors. These factors include:
- the type of ticket you booked (refundable, nonrefundable, Flex, group booking, premium class, etc.)
- Date you apply for cancellation and if this is more than 7 days before the departure.
- Original date of departure and date of landing.
- Location of origin and the destination.
- Offers applied
- Additional services added
If you cancel your flight between 59-30 days before the departure, you pay 50% of the fare; if canceled 29-15 days, you give 70% of the fair price, and 90% of the price if canceled between 14 to 1 day before take-off.
Can I Get A Full Refund if I Cancel my Condor Flight?
Every passenger is eligible for a complete refund if they can cancel it within 24 hours of making the Condor reservation and if this booking was made more than 7 days before the take-off.
Apart from this, passengers who have opted for Flex plan have the luxury to cancel their flights up to three times for free; the only exception being that it can only be done up to 24 hours before the scheduled Condor take-off.
Apart from this, if you have booked a Business Class or Premium Economy Class, you have the luxury of canceling your flight for free up to a few hours before the plane takes to the sky.
How To Get Refund from Condor Airlines?
Passengers can also opt to get help from the support executives, but the latter would cost them a certain fee. Hence, opting for self-cancellation is the best option.
- Open the Condor Airline official website.
- Open the reservation management system.
- To extract the flight data, fill out the required fields.
- Once retrieved, cancel the flight if not already done, and click the refund request button.
- Fill out the request form, and submit it.
You will get an estimate of the refund amount right before submitting the refund request form. If you need clarification or help, use the contact channels to connect with Condor support executives.