Everything You Need to Know About Thai Airways Ticket Change Policy and Fee
Sudden changes in a travel plan always affect plenty of things especially when you travel via air to your preferred destination. In such kinds of situations, you have only remained one option which is changing the flight date that most of the airlines proffer such as Thai Airways. Thai Airways allow you to change flight date that depends on the Thai Airways ticket change policy and you must need to know about the flight change rules, and other things before you change your flight date. If you don’t have any idea about the flight date change policy, fee, or process for Thai Airways, then you can floe the mentioned instructions.
What is Thai Airways Flight Date Change Policy?
Want to change your flight date booked with Thai Airways to your preferred route? Then you can do that very perfect if you know about the flight change rules. If you want to know about Thai Airways ticket change policy, then you can know as per given below:
- Thai Airways allow the passengers to change flight date up to 6 hours from the scheduled departure.
- A flight date change will be applicable to the fee if a flight has been changing after 24 hours of booking.
- If your Thai Airways flight has been delayed or cancelled, then you can very simply change it without any fee.
What is Thai Airways Change Flight Fee?
Flight change or date change always subject to some additional charges prescribed by the airlines and if you are also changing your flight date on Thai Airways, then you should know about Thai Airways change flight fee which is given below:
- You will be charged $125 as a ticket change fee on Thai Airways which is applicable for all the passengers.
- You will need to pay $30 as a service when changing your Thai Airways flight.
How to Change Thai Airways Flight?
Decided to change your particular Thai Airways flight date due to any kind of important or sudden reason? Then you can very simply make changes as per the flight change policy where you can change flights within 24 hours of the scheduled departure. The process of Thai Airways change flight date is very simple that you can perform online with the help of mentioned instructions.
Steps to change a flight on Thai Airways:
- First of all, you are required to visit the official Thai Airways website from your preferred browser.
- Now you can look for the Manage Booking section and then click on it.
- After that, you can simply enter your last name and booking number into the given field.
- Now you need to click on the Continue tab to find your booking.
- Now you can select another date flight and then click on the Change flight tab.
- After that, you can pay the fee for the flight date change and then follow the on-screen instructions to change the flight.
With the above-given instructions, you may know can I change my flight date Thai Airways in a very quick and simple way. But in case you still need any other assistance related to flight change, then you can simply contact the customer service team of Thai Airways.
Know About Thai Airways Cancelled Flights Refund
Thai Airways is a major carrier of Thailand. And along with its subsidiaries, they cover more than 100 destinations in 37 different countries. It has been more than 60 years; it is offering differing flying services and takes place in star alliance.
Though, flight delays and cancellation is a common activity. But, passengers can do a little by applying for refunds and compensation. If you want to learn more about the Thai Airways cancelled flights refund and compensation, then go through this write-up.
What Is Thai Airways Refund Policy?
To redeem the refunds then you must aware of the refund policy. We have covered the details about it below.
- You are eligible for the refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of purchasing
- For non-refundable tickets, passenger can get the refunds if they the cancelation made within 24 hours of purchasing
- For refundable tickets, passenger can get the refunds in both voluntarily and involuntarily cancellation
- If the cancellation is made after 24 hours of purchasing, then they might have to bear the cancellation charges of $200 to $250
- If the passenger of royal orchid member canceled the ticket after the 24-hour purchasing, then the cancellation charges will be $100
In this way, you can get refunds from the Thai Airways airlines. However, airlines offer compensation for canceled and delayed flights too.
How Thai Airways Provide Compensation For Canceled Flight?
If you are eligible for Thai Airways cancelled flight compensation then read the below-mentioned conditions.
- You can receive the amount up to $700 as compensation, but the flight must be canceled at the time of depart
- If the flight canceled 14 days before the departure, then airline will not responsible for providing the cancellation compensation
- Passenger can receive the compensation for those flight which is departing from the airport, not in case of arriving
- Under the right of care act, you will receive the food and beverages in airport
- If the flight canceled at last moment, but there is another to depart, then airlines will pay the cost of time amount only
In this way, you can receive compensation from Thai airways.
How Thai Airways Provide Compensation for Delayed Flight?
Waiting for the flights could be a troublesome task. It becomes more hectic when it is late than the usual timing. Even for this cause, the passenger may lose the pre-planned tours and other vital meetings.
So to meet their expectation, airlines least can offer the compensation and take care of them. But, it is only for those who are departing from the airport. And the compensation amount may go up to $700 and depends on the length of the delay.
For better assistance, you can get accommodation and food from the airlines. Even you can get the pick-up services from the airlines. In this way, you can access the Thai Airways Flight delay compensation.
If you face any trouble during collecting the compensation or refunds, you can connect with the support team of Thai Airways. There are different ways to contact them and you can select one that is comfortable for you.