- Can I Change The Flight Date on Turkish Airlines?
Helpline for Can I Change The Flight Date on Turkish Airlines? 1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
How can you change the Flight Date on Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines is one of the well-known airlines serving over 300 destinations worldwide. Headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, it is globally renowned as one of the finest airlines providing the best-in-class services. If you have traveled with Turkish Airlines, you might be aware that it offers its passengers many amazing facilities. One of them is the facility to change your flight tickets (or flight dates) at Turkish Airlines. Read this article ahead to know how to change the flight dates at Turkish Airlines.
Flight Change Policy at Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines offer its passengers to change flight dates both for domestic and international flights. Read below to learn more about the Flight change policy for domestic flights. Also, you can know about the Turkish Airlines Change Flight Date International policy as well.
- You can change the date, time, and route of the flights. However, you can not change the route of a domestic flight into an international route.
- You need to pay a specific change fee based on the route and traveling classes, both for the domestic and international flights.
- The change fee ranges between 20 Euros to 40 Euros according to the fare rule.
- If you initiate a change in flight just before 12 hours from the scheduled departure, you have to pay the 30% amount of your total ticket fare.
- Generally, the cost of change in international flights start from at least 200 dollars.
- You cannot change the flight schedule (date specifically) before one hour of the flight departure time.
- Within 24 hours of the flight booking, you can make any changes in the flight without paying a flight change fee. However, the scheduled departure should be more than 7 days during the time of booking.
Related Topic: How do I change my seat on Turkish Airlines?
How to make flight changes at Turkish Airlines?
'Can I Change The Flight Date on Turkish Airlines?' If this query arises in your mind, you are not alone. Read the steps below to learn how to change the flight schedule at Turkish Airlines.
- Open the browser and visit the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Sign in to your account and head towards the 'Manage My Trips' section.
- Click on the 'Flights change' option.
- Select the trips or flight reservations in which you want the changes. You can change the flight dates, timing of the flights, or the traveling class, if available.
- If you are changing your flight, select the new flights in which you want a reservation.
- Pay the additional flight charges, if there are any.
- Click on the 'Submit' or 'Done' button to make the changes.
With the above information and instructions, you can resolve your 'Can I Change The Flight Date on Turkish Airlines?' query with ease. For more information, you can also contact the Turkish Airlines customer care centers and ask them to help you with your problems.
How can you reschedule your flights with Turkish Airlines?
Have flight bookings with Turkish Airlines and want to make changes to them now? Need not to worry, as Turkish Airlines bring the 'Zero Change Fee' policy with which you can reschedule your flights carefree. For more comfort and flexibility, Turkish Airlines are applying this policy for both domestic and international flights. However, in some specific conditions, you have to pay a nominal Turkish Airlines change fee, Read ahead to learn more about the Zero Change Fee and Open Ticket Rights features at Turkish Airlines.
Terms and conditions related to Flights rescheduling at Turkish Airlines
With the Zero Change Fee policy, you can re-plan your flight with ease. In case you have no prepared plans yet, you can use the Change to Open Ticket feature. You can utilize this after you plan and are ready. Below are some of the terms and conditions you should consider while using the flight rescheduling features at Turkish Airlines.
- You can reschedule a flight in the same place as the original destination.
- The Zero Change Fee and Open Ticket policy is for a single time only without paying any additional charges.
- You need to cancel your tickets before the hour of flight under Open Ticket Right.
- For the open ticket right, perform the ticket rescheduling via Turkish Airlines customer service centers or ticket offices.
- You need to contact the Turkish Airlines customer care and call center regarding the rescheduling transactions under both the features.
- You do not need to pay any charges for rescheduling the flights in the same cabin as the original reservations.
- For more information regarding Zero Change Fee and Open Ticket Rights, you can contact the Customer service centers at Turkish Airlines.
How to reschedule flights at Turkish Airlines?
Does 'How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish Airlines?' a query arises in your mind? If yes, then here you can find the solution to this problem. Below are the straightforward steps to reschedule flights at Turkish Airlines.
- Open the Turkish Airlines official website and open your account. You can also sign with your app if you have the Turkish Airlines mobile application.
- Click on the 'Manage Booking' or 'Check-in' option.
- Enter your booking confirmation number or the Ticket ID, followed by the traveler's surname.
- Select the 'Turkish Airlines Change Flight' option.
- Follow the simple instructions, reschedule your details (traveling date or destination) and confirm the change.
- Pay the change flight differences, if any.
With this, you will get a new traveling booking confirmation on your registered email and phone number. Using the Zero Change Fee and Open Ticket Rights carefully, you can reschedule your flight without paying any additional Turkish Airlines Change Fee. However, if you do not follow the guidelines correctly, you might need to pay some additional charges for rescheduling your flights.