Vueling airlines issue a complete refund of flight tickets to the passengers if the ticket is canceled as per the policy of the airlines. The passengers can also get a refund for the delay, boarding denied, or if the passenger misses their connecting flight because of the delay in their first flight or due to any fault of the airlines. The passengers have to know the airline's refund policy before initiating the refund process with Vueling.
Vueling Refund Policy
- Per the 24 hours policy, the passenger must get a complete refund of their flight ticket if the cancellation was made in the initial 24 hours. However, this rule applies when the reservation of their flight ticket was made seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the passengers cancel after 24 hours, in that case, the passengers will get a refund of their flight ticket after the deduction of cancellation charges. The passengers with non-refundable flight tickets will get travel credit for the cancellation.
- If there is a significant delay of 5 hours in your flight departure, the passengers will get a complete refund of their flight ticket if they cancel their flight ticket.
- If the passengers miss their connecting flight because of the delay in their first flight, then the airlines will provide you a refund of the unused ticket amount and a return flight ticket to their first point.
- If the airlines deny boarding to the passenger due to overbooking, in that case, either the passengers will get an alternate flight for their destination or a complete refund for their flight ticket.
- The passengers can also get a complete refund if their flight ticket is canceled because of a medical issue.
- The passengers would get a complete refund if the cancelation was made because of the death of any close relative.
- If the airline cancels a flight ticket without informing the passengers, the passengers will get compensation and a refund of their ticket amount.
How can I get a refund from Vueling?
The passengers can get a refund of their flight ticket online by following the simple steps mentioned here as follows.
- Get onto the official website of Vueling and select the option of 'Travel' from the top tab.
- Select the option of 'Manage your booking' from the drop-down menu, and you'll get redirected to the manage booking page.
- You must mention the purchaser's code and email address to proceed further.
- Once you are directed to your available flight page, you must cancel your flight ticket.
- Once the cancellation process is completed, a link will appear on your screen, click on the link, and you'll get redirected to the refund form.
- Fill out the form mentioning all your flight details and the reason for cancellation.
- Submit the form after filling out all the details, and you'll receive the confirmation at your email address.
Other than the online process of getting the refund, the passengers can also initiate the refund of their canceled flight ticket or can know the refund status by calling the Vueling refund contact number. For more details, visit the Vueling official address and get the complete information.
How Long are Vueling Refunds Taking?
If the passengers cancel their flight tickets, in that case, they will get a refund of their flight tickets within 7-9 business days. However, if the flight ticket was canceled by the airline, in that case, it will take up to 20 business days to get a refund of your flight ticket.
Read the complete information above to know if I can get a refund from Vueling. And the complete process and policy required to be followed to get the refund from the airlines. Visit the official website for more details.
Can I cancel Vueling within 24 hours?
Yes, Vueling provides customers with the facility of free cancellation within 24 hours of booking. If any passenger wishes to cancel his flight ticket due to any reason after making a reservation with the airline, then they can avail of this option. This facility saves the customers from paying extra money to the airlines. Customers can connect with the customer support representative to know everything about the cancellation policies of the airline. You can cancel your ticket by visiting the official website and then navigating to the manage my booking option.
Does Vueling have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, Vueling has a 24-hour cancellation policy for its passengers. Any traveler who desires to cancel an already booked flight can do so within 24 hours of the initial reservation. They can avail of this provision by visiting the official website.
This not only saves a passenger from paying any penalty but also lets them book another suitable flight. In case you don't understand the process of cancellation, you can always contact the customer support team to resolve the issue.
This is the best way to enjoy free cancellation.
How much is it to cancel a Vueling flight?
The charges to be paid by the travelers to the airline for flight cancellation depends on which time you request to cancel your flight.
The airline holds a famous 24 hours policy that states that you are eligible for free cancellation if you cancel your flight anytime within 24 hours of booking. If you cancel your reservation after that, then there will be a deduction in your refunded money.
If you are a flex, Optima, Family, or TimeFlex fares pack service user, then you can cancel your booking within 48 hours of booking.
If you choose to cancel your ticket at the last moment, then the airline is liable to charge you a penalty for cancellation, which may vary from $ 100 to 500.
Vueling Cancel Flight
If you want to cancel your flight due to any of the following justified reasons, you may request to cancel your flight & request a refund from the airline that they will provide in the form of flight credit. You must always provide the supporting documents for illness, surgery, or court summons to avail credit.
If you want to know in approximation how much money Vueling charges for cancellation, then refer to the following points:
1)You can opt for the 24 hours free cancellation option to cancel your flight without paying a single penny to the airline.
2)If you cancel your booking after 24 hours of reservation, then there will be a deduction from the refunded money.
3)If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of flight departure, then you need to pay a penalty amount to the airline for the cancellation, so to avoid paying extra money, it is always advised to cancel (if really essential) your booking as early as possible after confirmation.
You can also request a refund that will be made available in the same way as the mode of payment.
How Often Does Vueling Cancel Flights?
According to the researched data, it is found that the flight cancellation graph of Vueling Airlines is very low. It is one of the most punctual airlines in the aviation market. If statics are to be believed, there was zero cancellation in four out of six months. Vueling holds a greater punctuality record for international flights than domestic flights. In any case, if the airline cancels your flight, then they will make a reservation in the next available option. And if you don't wish to avail that option, you can request a refund from the airline that will be available in the form of flight credits which can be used later by the passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the Airline cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their reservation within 48 hours before the flight departure time. If you have completed the cancellation, then you will get a refund in the form of flight credit. These travel credit points can be redeemed at any time by the passenger.
- If you canceled within 48 hours of the purchase time for both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets, you are eligible to get a full refund. Except your departure date should be after two days or more.
According to the airline cancellation policy, you will not have to pay any cancellation fees if the cancellation is made due to the following reasons:
- You would get Vueling canceled flight compensation if the flight was canceled by the airline.
- The flight was rescheduled by the airline.
- Immediate death of family member.
Yes, you can cancel your flight reservation within 24 hours of purchase and get a full refund, but the day of cancellation and travel date should be 48 hours apart.
- If an unauthorized third party makes the reservation, then the airline will not provide you with a refund even if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking.
- The passengers must cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking to get the full compensation if they opt for an offline cancellation option.
- Once the allocated risk-free period ends, You will have to pay flight cancellation fees varying from 10% to 60% of the total ticket fare.
- The refund value will be provided to you after deducting the cancellation fee from the fare amount. Your refund amount will also depend on the type of travel class, destination location, date of travel, etc.
You can use online and offline methods to cancel your booking with the Airline. The best way to cancel your flight is by doing it yourself through the official website.
- Visit the official website of Vueling Air at www.vueling.com.
- Now locate the Manage my booking section available on the home page.
- Now fill out your ticket confirmation number and last name on the given options.
- Select the journey from the available list you want to cancel.
- Choose the make modification option and after that, fill out the cancellation details, including the reason for cancellation.
- The system will estimate your cancellation fee and show the refund amount on your system screen. If you are satisfied with the given amount, click proceed.
- You will receive your refund amount to your original payment method.
If you want to cancel your flight ticket with the help of assistance, then you can call 011 34 931 51 81 58 and ask the agent to complete the process on your behalf. The refund crediting process will take 7-10 working days. if you are Still waiting for Vueling Strike Refunds, then connect with them by phone and ask them to tell you your refund application status.
No, if you cancel your flight ticket within 48 hours of departure, you will get refunded for the cancellation in the form of travel credit, which you can use for future bookings.