Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Here is All You Need to Know
Many Airlines allow the passengers to book an extra seat for a single passenger. Sometimes people book an extra seat for themselves to keep their luggage or to enjoy a comfortable journey. The airlines give this double seat booking facility to their customers to ensure their comfort and convenience.
Most Common Reasons for Booking Two Seats on A Plane for One Person
There are many reasons behind booking of two seats by one person. Most common reasons are listed below:
- Passengers carrying music instruments generally book two seats to keep their musical instruments with them to avoid any kind of damage to their expensive instruments.
- Passengers who don’t feel comfortable in sitting on a single seat due to fat or some other physical issue generally book two seats for themselves.
- Some airlines have not blocked the middle seat in the time of pandemic to maintain social distancing. So some passengers now days book two seats for themselves just to maintain social distancing with other passengers.
- People who like traveling alone and sitting alone in a flight book a seat for themselves and also book the seat right next to them to enjoy a comfortable journey.
- In long night journeys passengers require more elbow room to travel in a comfortable manner for which they book a second seat next to them. This helps the passengers to enjoy their journey without any inconvenience.
How can you buy two seats on a plane for one person?
You can buy two seats for one person in a hassle free way by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official page of the airlines you want to travel with.
Step 2: Search for the Manage Booking option.
Step 3: Click on the Manage Booking option.
Step 4: Enter all the mandatory details.
Step 5: After entering all the details, mark the seat next to you as vacant.
Step 6: Click on Confirm.
Step 7: Make the payment.
Step 8: Check for the confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Tips to remember while booking two seats for one person
- Try to reach the airport before time in order to secure your seat. Sometimes it happens that the airlines assign the seat to someone else in case the other passenger is not there and then the other passenger has to adjust with the seat left in the flight.
- Try to book a window seat when you book two seats for one person. This will make your journey more comfortable because the middle seat will also be vacant for you and nobody will disturb you for anything.
For more details about dual seat booking for one passenger you can contact the customer care service of the airlines you are planning to travel with.
Leave A Comments