If you cannot travel on the day you have scheduled your flight, you don't have to worry. Nepal Airlines allows you to reschedule your Nepal Airlines flight. If you are unsure how to reschedule your flight, you can use the below.
- Open the main page of the Nepal Airlines website on any of your favorite web browsers.
- On the dashboard, you need to click on Manage bookings. Click on the option.
- Enter the reservation code and your last name.
- Click on the flight. You need to make the changes.
- Now from the drop-down menu, you need to click on the change flight option.
- Change the date of the flight class of your flight and make the payment for the rescheduling.
- Once the process is done, you will get a notification to your registered email address.
You can also use customer service to reschedule with the help of a support team member.
What are the Rescheduled Charges on Nepal Airlines?
If you are making changes to the date of your flight, the Nepal Airlines Flight Reschedule Charges are applied. The rescheduled charges depend on the fare conditions. If the fare price is lesser than the rescheduled flight, you need to make the payment of the remaining price for your rescheduled flight. The price range can be between 2000 Rs to 5000 Rs. Make sure you contact the customer service of Nepal Airlines to know about the rescheduling charges.
How Can I Change my Nepal Airlines Ticket Date?
If you are unable to trip on the date you have scheduled on Nepal Airlines and you want to make a change in the date of your flight, you can use the online methods, or you can contact customer service and get the required help from an expert.
The online process:
The most preferred way is the online method to make changes to your flight since it is effective and simple. To know how you can use the online method to change the date of your Nepal flight, continue reading. When you change the date of the flight, a Nepal Airlines change flight can be applied.
- Open the official page of Nepal Airlines.
- Then you need to click on the manage booking option from the dashboard.
- Select the flight you want to change.
- Click on the date change option from the drop-down menu.
- Now make the payment for the date change.
- Once the process has been successfully done, you will receive a new flight ticket to your registered email address.
The Offline Method:
Call the customer support number and request the flight change. Give the required details for the flight change and make the payment.
Nepal Airlines Change Flight Fee
There are changes applied for the date change in Nepal Airlines. You need to contact customer service to know about the date change policy and fee before making any changes to your flight tickets. You can use the official customer service number to contact a representative of Nepal Airlines. If you are unable to contact them, then you can directly reach an agent at the airport counter and get the needed help.
Nepal Airlines Change Policy
It is always recommended to read the policy before making any changes to your flight tickets. Here are some important policies to note if you are thinking of changing the date of your Nepal Airlines flight tickets.
- If you have made the changes on the same day of booking your reservation on Nepal Airlines, you don't have to make any change fee to proceed.
- If the rescheduled flight is costlier than the previous flight, then you will have to make the payment in order to make the reservation.
If you have any doubts regarding the changed policy, you can immediately contact the customer service of Nepal Airlines. In case you are wondering where you can find the number, visit the contact page and get the number.
Nepal Airlines Ticket Cancelation
Nepal Airlines Corporation, also known as Royal Nepal Airlines, is one of the oldest airlines in Kathmandu, Nepal. It flew to around ten international and various domestic destinations from its central hub. Airlines stress providing the best services to their passengers related to flights, such as online booking of tickets, refund policy, baggage-related problems, flight cancellation policy, and so on. Before booking the flight tickets, the flyer must know the terms and conditions.
Nepal Airlines Cancelation Policy
While booking tickets via any mode, the passengers must read all the instructions for flight cancellation carefully and understand them, so they don’t face any issues in case of canceling the tickets. Read the following points given below:
- There is a free risk period of 24 hours, where passengers can cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours of reservation without paying any cancellation charges. The condition of this is to be made at least seven days before the departure.
- Suppose a flight ticket is canceled due to an urgent medical emergency. In that case, passengers will get a travel credit of half their ticket amount, but only some necessary documents will be required.
- If the airline cancels the connecting flight, travelers will get a refund of half the ticket amount left after deducting the used ticket.
- If the delay is of more than three hours, passengers can apply for cancellation and get a refund and compensation for the flight delay.
Royal Nepal Airlines Cancelation Charge
There arise some unavoidable situations when passengers cancel their flight tickets. For that, they need to bear a few more expenses and will get a lower refund than they paid. Nepal airlines allow cancellation for domestic and international flights, and they have also prescribed some fees.
If a request for cancellation of a ticket is made within 24 hours of booking the ticket, the provided date of flight departure must be within seven days. And if the passengers make requests after 24 hours of booking the ticket, the cancellation fee will be $100 to $500.
Nepal Airlines Refund Policy
- Passengers will get a complete refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours of either refundable or non-refundable tickets. Provided further that booking is made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- If cancellations were made after 24 hours, passengers would get a refund after deducting cancellation charges for refundable flight tickets.
- For non-refundable flight tickets, if cancellation was made after 24 hours of booking flight tickets, passengers will get only a refund of taxes charged by the government.
- If flight tickets are being canceled due to an emergency medical condition of a passenger, airlines will give a complete refund of their refundable or non-refundable ticket.
- The refund amount for flight tickets will be credited to your bank account within 7 to 10 business days.
How To Get a Refund Form Nepal Airlines?
Travelers can follow the refund policy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Nepal Airlines.
- Sign in to your account with Royal Nepal Airlines.
- Go to the refund options and select the mode.
- Upload the supporting documents required.
- Then submit and confirm.