Davao Airport Customer Service
Davao airport is undoubtedly one of the best you can come across in the Philippines. There you are going to get the facility for all types of passengers. If you need wheelchair assistance, then you can tell the airlines about that, then that facility will be provided to you at the time of your arrival. You can choose calling, live chat, or other ways to connect with customer service. However, there are different ways to get in touch with them. You can even choose the option of a social network. For that, it is essential to ensure that you stick to the steps provided below.
How To Contact Davao Airport?
You can quickly call Davao Airport customer service by sticking to the below steps. The official number below will connect your call to the customer service team.
- You need to dial +63 82 234 0418.
- Now you’ll come across the IVR menu of the Davao Airport.
- You need to make the selection in the proper steps. Now your call is going to be moved to a live person.
- Once you have the proper steps, your call will be transferred to a live person.
- The representative will ensure you get a quick solution to your problem.
Stick to the official information that is provided above. This is the number that is going to help you out in connecting with the customer service team.
Alternate Methods To Get The Resolution
You can use the options of live chat, email, or even the social network option. Once you have these options, getting the resolution will be very simple and easy for you through the alternate methods.
Chat With The Customer Service Team of the Davao Airport
Yes, you can even use the chat option. For that, the possibilities are given below. Once you have suitable options, your issue will be fixed without any delay.
- Get on the Davao Airport's website
- At the end of the page, you need to click the “Help” option.
- Now a chatbox is going to appear.
- From the chatbox, you have to choose suitable options.
- Now you’ll be able to chat with an expert.
- Explain your doubts or questions to the representative, and soon, you’ll get the resolution.
An excellent benefit of Davao's chat service is that once you have completed your conversation, you can choose to keep a record of the chat.
Email your issue to the Customer Service Team
- Write your query to your email address.
- Once you have written it, you can also mention your contact details.
- Send the email to the official email address of the Davao Airport. That is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soon, the customer service team will ensure you get the best help without delay. Now you’re never going to face the same issue again.
What Time Does Davao Airport Open?
Davao Airport is open to serve you 24/7. That means that your flight timing doesn’t matter because the airport is going to help you all the time. Whether it is daytime or night, your issue will be fixed shortly.
Davao International Airport Covid Guidelines
Davao Airport has made stringent guidelines regarding Covid. Make sure that you follow them to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- You must wear a mask at the airport and even on the flight.
- You must carry a Covid negative report that is not more than twenty-four hours old.
- The swab test is also valid with Davao Airlines.
- In the last fourteen days, you must not have been in contact with any Covid positive individual.
What Airlines are at Davao International Airport?
Several airlines fly through the Davao Airport. Some of them are listed below.
- Cebu Pacific
- PAL Express
- Philippine Airlines
- Philippine AirAsia
- Air Asia
- Silk Air
- Sky Air
- Sky jet
You have to ensure that you have made a selection of any of the airlines mentioned above. Then you’ll get the resolution shortly.
How Can I Contact Philippine Davao Airport via Phone Number?
If you want to contact the Philippines, then you can select the Philippine Davao Airport contact number (082) 232-8010; dialing the number will connect you with the IVR instruction, and following that will connect you with the customer service executive.
· Press 1 for flight status
· Press 2 to manage your booking
· Press 3 for baggage claim
· Press 4 to speak with the airline representative
· Press # to disconnect the call
How can you connect with the Davao Airport from Cebu Pacific?
You can connect with the Davao airport if you are flying from Cebu Pacific via the customer service option, which provides Cebu Pacific Davao Airport contact number (082) 225-3246. The number will connect you with the head office, where the live person will deliver the best possible guidance to resolve your problem completely. The Cebu Pacific will let you know about the flight status and other information regarding baggage, timing, etc.
· You can visit the Davao airport site
· Then scroll under the home page and click on the contact us section
· After that, you can tap on the callus option and choose your airline (Cebu Pacific)
· At last, the different contact details will be displayed according to your choice, and tap on the contact number from the details to talk with the Cebu Pacific Davao Airport Customer Service executive.
Can You Contact The AirAsia Davao Airport?
The answer is yes; you can contact the Davao Airport from Air Asia through a toll-free number available 24 hours and seven days a. It provides instant help whenever you need help from a customer service professional. The AirAsia Davao Airport contact number is +63-2-8672-7886 provides a practical answer to your question if it is related to online or offline flight service. The number will provide you with several options from which you can choose a suitable alternative to resolve your query.
How To Connect with the Davao Airport if you Lost Your Baggage?
If you have lost your belongings, you can contact the airline personnel through the Davao airport lost and found +63-82-234-0418 contact number. Once you have associated with the staff, then you can register your complaint along with the baggage details; based on those details, you will get the baggage status from the authority.
You can also connect with the airport staff via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., which connect with millions of users worldwide, creating a community that participates in every type of discussion and provides the necessary guidance. On the airport's official site, you can find the links to social media easily.