Korean Airlines is an airline in South Korea that provides its passengers with various services and flies to many destinations and places. When a person who has made a booking with Korean Airlines faces issues and problems in their traveling and reservation so, in this case, they can quickly contact the Korean Air customer service department. People who only speak English face problems reaching Korean Air customer service officials, so they think, "How do I call Korean Air in English? to resolve my query since they thought that Korean Air only provides customer service in Korean and Chinese language. So, they don’t have to worry about contacting Korean Air customer service in English since this document contains relevant and factual details about communicating with Korean Airways agents.
Provide Some Modes To Contact the Korean Air Customer Service Team:
Korean Air offers various options to passengers for contacting their customer service department, such as a live chat feature, email option, phone call, social media option, feedback forms, and contact forms. You can enable any of these options to communicate with their live agent and make an inquiry about any issues through the feedback form.
How Can A Person Speak to the Korean Air Live Agent Directly in English?
Passengers who will take off their flight with Korean Air must know their Korean Air customer service phone number so they can quickly call and resolve their issues related to their booking, services, and traveling. But they also need to read below given points which they must follow during a phone call:
- You must dial this customer service number - 1-800-438-5000 | +1-808-300-5769 to contact Korean Air.
- Once you dial this number, you will listen to some IVR instructions.
- Then, press 1 for a new booking with Korean Air.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation and change-related issues.
- Press 3 for further queries.
- Press 4 to add special assistance.
- Press 5 to speak with the Korean Air customer service agent in English.
- Press # to get back to the main menu options.
How To Chat with Korean Air Customer Service?
Suppose any person faces problems completing the online procedures on the Korean Air official website like online booking, flight change, web check-in, upgrading seats, or any other issues. Then they wonder, "How to chat with Korean Air customer service?" so they can use the live chat assistance to get help resolving their query. But they need to follow the below steps to enable this option:
- For the initial step, you must visit the official portal of Korean Air.
- Then, you must click the “help center” button on your screen.
- Now, you will redirect to the customer support page, where you will find the live chat box feature in the right corner of your screen s device.
- Then, click the “chat with us” feature to start a live chat with their online customer support team.
- You need to select your preferred language to chat with them.
- Write your question in their message box.
How Do I Contact Korean Air by Email?
If a passenger who is going to fly with Korean Air wants to learn about their exclusive services and benefits by, sending an email. So they think of one thought "How do I contact Korean Air by email?" to connect with their agent. But they need to adhere to some below guidelines while writing them an email:
- You need to correctly write your query and issues by inserting some supporting documents for their assistance.
- Once you prepare your mail body, you need to send it to email@example.com.
Does Korean Air Provide 24-hour Customer Service?
Yes, passengers can contact the Korean Air customer service department anytime since it provides Korean Air 24-hour customer service through live chat and phone calls. Korean and English language, Korean Air officials are available 24 hours a day and 7 days per week to assist people in getting out of their problems.
Steps for Korean Air Manage Booking:
Korean Air provides flexible policies that permit flyers to modify their tickets. Passengers via Korean Air Manage Booking can adjust their date and destination, upgrade a flight, buy extra space for luggage after booking, or select their seats. You can make the changes within 24 hours of booking. After that, you have to pay a fee. Let's find out the online steps to amend your ticket.
Check The Guide To Change Your Flight Ticket
Flyers need Korean Air Reservation Number to adjust their flights. You can change the booking before check-in online anytime, anywhere. Here are the instructions shared below:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Choose My Trips.
- Enter the booking reference number, boarding date, and last name.
- Hit the search button.
- Choose the option to change flight/ seat selection or upgrade based on your requirement.
- Make the payment if required.
- Click on the submit button.
Once the changes are made, you can check the registered mail to check the ticket details. In case of any inquiries, flyers can contact customer support.
How To Contact Korean Air Customer Service?
There are two ways to speak with customer service. The first mode is the contact number; another is at the ticket helpdesk. What is the phone number for Korean Air Honolulu?
Dial the contact number (808) 836-0311. The service is approachable 24 hours to guide you. Follow the IVR instruction after choosing the language:
- Press 1 to make the reservation.
- Press 2 to cancel the flight.
- Press 3 to modify the flight.
- Press 4 for the airport and special assistance queries.
- Press * to speak with a live representative.
Korean Air Office Address:
Passengers can reach the Honolulu Airport at 300 Rodgers Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA. The airline uses Terminal 2. So visit the place to connect with a live representative.
Korean Air Seat Selection
The airline provides different cabins First class, Prestige class, and Economy class. Flyers can choose their seats 1 hour before boarding the international flight and 30 minutes for domestic flights. Here are the terms and conditions you need to follow:
- Flyers' selected seats can be changed without prior notice if the aircraft needs to be replaced due to unavoidable reasons.
- Advance seat selection choices can be limited depending on the booking class and membership level.
- Some seating spaces aren't allowed for passengers' selection of seats.
Does Korean Air Charge for Seat Selection? The airline offers Extra leg room, preferred, and standard seats. Booking classes Y, B, and M are free of charge. However, except for the standard seat, you need to pay for the S, H, E, K, L, U, Q, G, and X. The charges depend on the fare, destination, and date. If you are an elite member, check the benefits shared below:
- Million Miler Club: Preferred and Standard seats are free of charge
- Morning Calm Premium Club: Advance seat selection on Preferred and Standard seats is free of charge
- Morning Calm Club: Advance seat selection on Standard seats is free of charge
For urgencies, you can dial the phone number (808) 836-0311. Follow the airline on social media to get the latest news related to your flight. Passengers can visit the website for more information.