Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
The passengers make the flight ticket booking with Cathay Pacific International Airlines, but due to unavoidable situations, they want to change the Booking. The passenger searches for the ways through which they can change the Booking with Cathay. There are different methods that you can use to change the reservation.
How Do I Change My Booking on Cathay?
If you are searching for a way to change the Booking with Cathay Pacific International Airlines, then you can use the online process. It is one of the effectual medium, and you need to follow the instructions as per described below:
- Go to the official website of Cathay Pacific International Airlines.
- Scroll down the page, and you will see the option Manage Booking. Tap on that.
- Cathay provides login credentials to its premium members. Enter the login id password in the given boxes.
- Now fill in the confirmation code and passenger’s last name in the following boxes and click on the Continue option.
- On the screen, you will have the details, and you need to choose from the flight as per your requirement.
- You will receive the confirmation message on your email or mobile phone.
How Do I Change my Booking on the Cathay Pacific App?
To change the Booking on the Cathay Pacific app, you must obey the steps as per mentioned below:
- First, download the Cathay Pacific app on your device.
- Enter your mobile number and press on the start option.
- Please select the option Manage my Booking.
- Fill out the details in the following boxes and tap on the continue option.
- Now select the flight depending on your convenience and change the Booking.
- Catchy Pacific will send you the notification on your registered mobile number.
What is the Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy?
There are some Cathay Pacific Change Policy under which the passengers can change or modify their flight are as per mentioned below:
- You can change the flight within 24 hours after booking the flight ticket without paying any charges.
- If you need to change the flight due to an accident or medical emergency, you must submit the medical certificate to the help desk. The customer service representative will help you with the flight change.
- If you are a premium member of Cathay Airlines, then you can use your miles point to change the flight.
- The passengers who make the Booking with the travel agent, in that case, they need to contact them regarding a change of flight.
- If you change the flight after 24 hours of the Booking, then you need to pay the Cathay Pacific Change flight fee of approximately 75 dollars.
- The fees for the flight change depend on the traveling destination, departure date, and ticket you booked.
- If the passengers make the Booking during peak season, then they will not change the flight, or they have to pay some fees to change the flight.
Get the Guidelines To Cathay Pacific Change Name on Ticket
Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier of Hong Kong and is a part of the Oneworld alliance. It is a 5-star airline with a fleet size of 171. If you are going to fly with the airline and you made a mistake with the passenger name, with Cathay Pacific Change Name on Ticket can be done easily by going through the information here. The process of changing a name on a ticket can be done only in accordance with the name change policy followed by the airline. It is essential to be aware of the policy so that you can save time and effort.
How Do I Change my Name on Cathay Pacific?
You can change your name on Cathay Pacific by visiting the official website cathaypacific.com. If you want to know, "How can i change my name on Cathay Pacific? you can follow the steps below.
- You have to select the tab "Manage" and then "Manage Booking."
- Log in using the email address and password. Then select the relevant booking.
- You will get the option "change name," where you need to fill in the correct name.
- You can change up to three characters in the name.
- The name should be as it appears on the government ID, and you can choose to attach a document with the correct name.
- In the end, make the payment for a name change on the ticket, if applicable.
Alternatively, passengers can call customer care at 1 (833) 933-2244 to change their name on the ticket. The agent will require the booking details, like a confirmation code and a government-issued ID number, to make the correction. Once the name is changed, you have to make the payment of the name change fee.
What is the Cathay Pacific Change Name Fee?
The Cathay Pacific Change Name Fee depends on the type of ticket, the route, the class of ticket, and the destination. Thus it can vary, and depending on the airline's policy, you may be exempted from paying the fee.
What are Cathay Pacific Airlines Name Change Policy?
Cathay Pacific Airlines Name change policy is as given below.
- Passengers can make corrections to their names if it was spelled incorrectly.
- As per Cathay Pacific Airlines Name Change Policy, if you are changing your name due to marriage, you have to submit a document as proof.
- You can make changes to a name on a reservation only through authorized channels.
- To change a name, you must submit a completed form for the same.
- Passengers can change their names if the correction is required due to divorce, or adoption by providing legal supporting documents to Cathay Pacific.
What is the Cathay Pacific Date Change Fee?
The Cathay Pacific Date Change Fee can vary from $50 to $150 depending on the type of ticket, destinations, and the time left for the scheduled departure.
What is the Cathay Pacific Change Seat Fee?
The Cathay Pacific Change Seat Fee can vary depending on the ticket type, destination, class of ticket, and route. You can contact the customer service team to get in touch with the airline to check the exact amount.
You can use the processes as per mentioned above to change the flight with Cathay Pacific International Airlines. You can also contact the customer service representative regarding your concern, and they will aid you by resolving all your issues. For additional information, you can also visit the official website.
Leave A Comments