Royal Jordanian airlines ease the travel experience and facilitate many other services like flight change. There are times when passengers wish for more comfort customization in their meals, seats, and dates, so you do not have to stress as the royal Jordanian airline offers these exclusive facilities on a snap of a finger. This article will help you out to learn about the policies and process of flight change in regards to date, seat, name, etc., so keep reading until the end.
Royal Jordanian Flight Change Online
The process to make changes in your existing reservation with royal Jordanian is very convenient as you can perform the process through the website. Here is how:
- Launch the official website of royal Jordanian Airlines through a reliable web browser and go to the 'manage booking' tab on the homepage.
- Enter your flight reservation and passenger's name to get the flight details.
- Once you get through the flight information page on the following screen, navigate the 'change reservation' option and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen procedure and make necessary modifications to your flight reservation.
- A pop-up will appear if you are required to pay any fare difference.
- Get through the final payments page and make the payment if required.
- Finally, you will get the updated tickets at your registered mailing address.
Royal Jordanian Flight Change Through Customer Service
In case you are not able to get through the manual process of a flight change, then get help from this method:
- Dial the official toll-free calling phone number of royal Jordanian Airlines.
- You can get the number from the official website or directly reach out to +1-844-673-0381.
- Follow the suitable IVR options to speak with a real human at royal Jordanian Airlines.
- Explain your query to the executive, and they will put you on hold to check the details regarding your flight change.
- You will have to pay the fare difference and service charges to proceed further with the flight change.
- At last, you will get the final tickets at your mailing address.
Royal Jordanian Ticket Change at an Airport
- Go to the royal Jordanian airport ticket center at the airport.
- Find the customer support executive at the counter and tell them about your wish to change the flight.
- Provide some basic information.
- The executive will help you out, and they will make the changes to your flight reservation.
- Finally, you can make the payment to get updated tickets.
How Much Does it Cost to Change a Flight on Royal Jordanian?
You can refer to the information given below to know about the flight change fee that is applicable on your reservation:
- All the changes in your existing royal Jordanian flight bookings depend on the parameters such as ticket condition, class, time left in departure, and many more.
- A USD 60 is applicable on offline changes, whereas no service fee is applied if you do the same process online.
- A flight chase fee of USD 100 to 400 is applicable on all bookings.
- If you have a non-refundable reservation, no changes are allowed as per the policy, but you can cancel the booking and initiate a rebooking process.
Royal Jordanian Flight Change Policy
- All the changes must be done in your royal Jordanian flight at least 24 hours before the flight departure time.
- A flight change fee is applicable if the passenger fails to make the changes within 24 hours of purchasing as per the airline's 24-hour risk-free flight change policy.
- In case your previous flight fare is lesser than the latest one, then the fare difference has to be paid by the passenger.
- All the changes in your date must be done at least before a day so that the airline has enough time to accommodate other passengers.
- If you have booked the flight with the 'award travel' option, you might not be able to make the required modifications as per the policy of Royal Jordanian Airlines.
- All the group booking changes must be done individually using the particular PNR number.
- Flight reservation changes can be done online or through the customer service team of the royal Jordanian airline.
Royal Jordanian Date Change Policy
- All the date changes will be done from the source of booking as per your requirements.
- As per the flight date change policy, passengers are required to pay the fare difference amount. However, they can avail themselves of the 5% discounts on the overall fare.
- All the changes are subject to availability with Royal Jordanian airlines.
- Any changes in your flight booking dates can be made within a year, and the validity can not be extended.
- Passengers can make changes in their flight reservations manually through the official website of Royal Jordanian airlines.
Royal Jordanian Name Change Policy
- All the name changes must be done at least before 24 hours of actual departure time.
- Passengers need to show the supportive documents to the airline in order to make corrections in their name as per the policy.
- Passengers are only allowed to make corrections in their anime, and the complete name change is not allowed. However, you can transfer your tickets to family members in some classes.
- You cna make corrections in your name with royal Jordanian through the official website, via call support executives, or by visiting the airport center.
Finally, all the detailed information regarding the flight change with Royal Jordanian airlines. You can talk to the customer support executives on call, chat, or email for any further queries.