Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Cathay Pacific is a Hong Kong-originated flag carrier that provides flight services at several destinations worldwide. The airline is known for offering lower and more affordable services than others. Suppose you have booked the flight tickets but don’t know the Cathay Pacific web check-in process. All passengers are allowed to make check-in if they are holding e-tickets. The benefits of online check-in include a reduction in the waiting time at the airport, always available with the boarding pass; can select the seat preference, no likelihood of overbooking, and many more. Travelers can follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed with the web check-in process.
- Reach the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- Click on “Check-in.”
- Enter the registered phone number, country code, and password.
- Click on the “Sign in” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the process gets finished, download your boarding pass.
How Do I Check in on Cathay Pacific?
The passengers can also check in from the airport using the Kiosk Machine. You can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Enter the booking reference code and last name or email using the Kiosk Machine.
- Make a selection for the seat as per your choice.
- Read all the instructions and conditions carefully (you will not be allowed to fly with dangerous and restricted goods).
- Download the boarding pass, and you can quickly board the scheduled flight.
How Long Can You Check in on Cathay Pacific App?
You can also use the mobile app for check-in. The passenger can make the Cathay Pacific Online check-in with a booking reference from the app between 48 hours and 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure timings. Using the mobile app for check-in is similar to the official website process. You can read the simple points given below to make it through the mobile app:
- Open the mobile app of Cathay Pacific and log in to your account.
- Click on the Check-in tab.
- Fill in the PNR number and last name of the passenger.
- Select the seat and follow all other on-screen instructions.
- Click on the option of “Download the boarding pass.”
What Time Does Cathay Pacific Check-in Counter Open?
If you have your reservation with Cathay Pacific Flights before the flight's departure, the Airline opens up a check-in section a few hours before the flight; if you wonder, What time does the Cathay check-in counter open? You can check in one day in advance for your flight, but the opening hours are from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm; you can reach the check-in counter within this period, as there are two counters available for Cathay Pacific Flights, and the boarding passes can not be issued for more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
How long before the flight can you check in at Cathay Pacific?
You can proceed with the check-in for your flight at Cathay Pacific as early as one day in advance and up to one hour and twenty minutes before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Is Cathay Pacific online check-in 24 or 48 hours?
Yes, the Airline allows you to check in for 24 to 48 hours before your flight departs; it also provides you with the process of Cathay Pacific online check-in seat selection where you can choose your preferred seat online for traveling through the website of Airline and experience a tremendous comfortable flight.
Cathay Pacific's Check-in Policy
Before proceeding with check-in, you must review the Cathay Pacific check in policy points mentioned below and understand the terms and conditions.
- Passengers are allowed to check in within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time.
- If you have a reservation for an international flight, you must reach the Airport at least 2 hours before your flight departure.
- And if you have your bookings for a domestic flight, the reach time is at least 45 minutes before.
- You cannot proceed with the online check-in if you travel with a pet, children, or infants.
- If you have planned to travel with a group of family or friends, only nine members at a time can make an online check-in.
- By fault, if you have skipped a seat selection process at the time of booking, you can select your preferred seat at check-in.
- If you have booked special assistance, you must check in at the Airport 2 hours before the flight departure.
Methods To Check in for Cathay Pacific Flights
You can proceed further with the check-in process through several methods. Review the information below and understand how to check in for your flight to know about the modes.
Check-in through the website
You can check in for your flight through the Airline website, as it is the most time-consuming way, and also later, to don’t need to stand in a queue. To know the method, follow the points cited below:-
- Open the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- Slide and select the “check-in” tab from the following.
- Enter your last name and reference code.
- Click on the check-in column and continue,
- Then further, you will get the complete details of your reservation and go through it promptly.
- Tap on the “next” button to proceed ahead.
- Then you will land on the payment mode.
- Pay the online check-in fee to the Airways.
- Then you will get your boarding pass on your screen and download it.
- And then, you will receive a confirmation message on your device.
Check at the Airport
If you are acquiring an issue with the online check-in process, then you can directly visit the check-in counter available at the Airport and talk to the representative available at the helpdesk; to know about the further process, look at the below-mentioned steps:-
- Provide your flight information to the customer support available at the check-in counter.
- And then, the representative will provide you with the boarding pass.
- Then you can pay the charges for your check-in to the live person at the counter.
With the above-mentioned information, you must be updated about the Cathay Pacific Airways check-in process and policy; if you have any doubts, you can contact customer support.
How Much Luggage Are Allowed on International Flights on Cathay Pacific?
After making the flight reservations and proceeding with check-in, the customer might want to know about the baggage the airlines allow. The significant details related to luggage are given here below:
- The passenger must pay additional charges to the airlines for every extra baggage.
- Cathay Pacific will charge no specific fees for one personal item and carry-on baggage, but it must be within the specified limits.
- If you have made the flight reservation for economy and premium class, the carry-on baggage weight must be at most 7 kg.
- Carry-on baggage for business passengers must be at most the total weight of 10 kg.
- The carry-on baggage weight must be at most 15 kg for first-class passengers.
- The cabin baggage allowed dimensions must be at most 23cm * 36cm * 56cm.
- For international flights, passengers are allowed to get only two bags checked, as per the dimensions of the airlines.
- Personal items include laptop bags, handbags, camera bags, or briefcases.
- In economy class, premium economy class, and business class, several bags are allowed, only two each, with size restrictions of 203 cm per bag in each category. The total combined permitted weight will be 30kg, 35 kg, and 40 kg, respectively.
- For First class ticket number of bags allowed will be raised to 3, and the total combined weight will be 50 kg with restrictions of 203 cm per bag.
How to make an inquiry about lost baggage by using the Phone number?
If the baggage the customer lost, delayed, or damaged while boarding the flight or from the airport, they can connect the lost and found office of the airline using the Phone Number. You need to call (855) 333 1805, then wait for a while, and the agent will try all possible ways to return your lost luggage.
Can I Bring Food on a Plane International Flight Philippines?
Cheapflightinfo, Jun 08 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Everyone loves the food of their choice, and the airlines know the truth; thus, some airlines allowRead More
How To Fly with a Pet in Philippine Airlines?
Cheapflightinfo, Jun 07 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Most airlines are pet friendly, but there are certain rules and orders you need to follow in order tRead More
Can I Bring My Cat on a Plane Southwest?
Cheapflightinfo, Jun 07 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:If you are wondering about getting to know whether you can bring a cat on a Southwest plane or not,Read More
How To Order Food on the United App?
Cheapflightinfo, Jun 05 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:While planning a trip to an international destination with United Airlines the journey becomes long.Read More
How To Make A Complaint at Bamboo Airways?
Cheapflightinfo, Jun 01 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Suppose you have made a reservation with Bamboo Airways, but due to some issues like inappropriate oRead More
Does United Allow Cats to Fly?
Cheapflightinfo, May 31 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:United Airlines is one of the top airlines, and it offers numerous services to its passengers so thaRead More
Leave A Comments