Royal Nepal Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Royal Nepal Airlines. It is also one of the oldest airlines in the country and is a three-star certified airline. They have customer-friendly services which you can avail of to their services at the best feasible way. If you have a booking with the airline, then you must go through the check-in so that you get the boarding pass, where you will get all the travel details. To get the check-in done, you can go through the content given below, which shall help you with the process at best.
How To Check-in Royal Nepal Airlines (Web/Mobile Check-in)?
In order to get the check-in done online, you will have to get this done at the official website of the airline. You will have to navigate to the official website and then retrieve your booking, On the booking page, tap on the check-in option. Fill out the related form and then get through with the process. You shall get an email with the boarding pass attached to the same.
Royal Nepal Airlines web check-in.
The steps you must follow in order to get the check-in done are as follows:
- Reach out to the official website of Royal Nepal Airlines, www.nepalairlines.com.np
- Retrieve your booking and then tap on the check-in option.
- Provide the destination details on the check-in form.
- Then, tap on the proceed option. Get the same done.
- You will then be forwarded to the additional services. Choose one from them or skip.
- Then, select a seat on the seat map or get forwarded.
- You shall soon receive an email to your registered email address along with the boarding pass attached to the mail.
- You shall get the same within 6 hours of the departure time.
Royal Nepal Airlines Mobile Check-in
You can also check in through the mobile application of the airline. To do the same, you can get through the process as follows, which is explained in the steps below:
- Download the mobile application of Royal Nepal Airlines from the app store.
- Sign in using your registered user details.
- On the user account, go to my trips and tap on the said booking you wish to get the check-in done.
- On the booking summary, choose the chcek in option.
- Follow the instructions that flash on the phone’s screen and get the check-in done.
- You must get the boarding pass after the check-in is done.
- Download the same for future requirements.
Royal Nepal Airlines kiosk Check-in
You can also go through check-in at the airport with the kiosk machines. To check in on the kiosk machines, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Reach out to the airport you are flying out from.
- Head to the kiosk machines.
- Enter the required information and proceed.
- Then, get the boarding pass printed out from the kiosk machines. You can also print the bag tags.
Nepal Airlines Check-in Time
The check-in time depends on the check-in process and also on the ticket you have. To learn about the same in detail, you can see through the below-given points:
- If you are going through the online or mobile check-in, the check-in window opens 24 hours before the departure time. You can get it done anytime.
- If you have a domestic flight with the airline, and you are looking to avail of any service from the airline, then you must reach the airport and get the check-in done. You will have to reach at least 3 to 4 hours before the departure time so that you can get through the check-in.
- If you have an international booking, then you must reach the well in advance so that you can get the check-in done at a specified time, and you can also get smoothly through immigration. For an international flight, reach at least 4 to 5 hours prior to the designated time.
How To Check Ticket Confirmation on Nepal Airlines?
When you booked your tickets during the time of the festive season or peak days, it is quite possible that the Airline put your ticket on hold, so if that happens and you have been waiting for this for 24 hours, then you can check the status of your tickets. Sometimes due to network error, you don't get the ticket confirmation, so it's better to check it. So, to know How to check ticket confirmation on Nepal Airlines? You need to follow the steps that we mention below.
- So, to check your flight status, visit flightstats.com.
- Now you will see a flight option at the middle of the page.
- You need to enter your PNR number there.
- Now you can see all the details of your ticket.
- And if your ticket is confirmed, then you can check in, change flight details, can cancel your flight also you can add extra services to it.
Through Nepal Airlines website
- Go to the Nepal Airlines official website.
- Then go to the manage bookings option.
- Write your PNR number to check.
- A web page will show you all the details related to your ticket.
- And you will easily get to know that your ticket is confirmed.
- If you are checking your tickets before 24 hours of the flight, then you will get an option of check-in.
- And also you can add extra services to it.
How To Make Web Check-in with Royal Nepal Airlines through Airline Agencies?
If you have booked your tickets by taking the help of any agencies, then you need to go to the agency's website to check-in. If you are trying to make a check-in by visiting the official website of Royal Nepal Airline, then you will be unable to do it. So below are the procedures of different agencies that you can read to check in with the Airline.
Royal Nepal Airlines Web Check-in Makemytrip
- First, visit MakeMyTrip's official website.
- Now, log in by entering your login id and password.
- It is mandatory because all your flight details are saved here.
- After logging in to the website, click on the profile option that you will find at the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Now click on my trips options and select your trip.
- Enter your PNR number, and if the check-in is available at that time, then you can click on that check-in option.
Royal Nepal Airlines Web Check-in Goibibo
If you have booked your flight by taking the help of Goibibo, then you need to check in with Goibibo itself. So, the check-in process for Goibibo is the same as the MakeMyTrip. So to check in, you need to log in to the website Goibibo then click on the profile icon, and by clicking on my trips option, you can easily check-in with Goibibo.
Royal Nepal Airlines Web Check-in EaseMyTrip
If you have booked your ticket with Easemytrip.com, then you need to go to the Royal Nepal Airlines website there. You will get a check-in option at the upper of the page. Click on that and follow the check-in procedure by entering the PNR number and last name. If the check-in is started, then you can get the option of check-in.
How Much Check-in Baggage is Allowed on Nepal Airlines?
If you are confused about the check-in baggage limits, Nepal Airlines provides the best policy for you. So, for Nepal Airlines, you can have a bag of 23 to 32 kg, but the weight should not exceed that. If the weight of your bag exceeds that, then you have to pay extra charges for that. So, always measure your bags before reaching the Airport. And if the weight of the baggage exceeds, then buy extra baggage by going to the official website of the Airline. You can also buy extra baggage while checking in.