Frontier Airlines is an ultra-low-cost airline that has flights to over 100 destinations. If you are a frequent flyer with Frontier Airlines and you want to take full advantage of your experience, you should enroll yourself to be a member of the Frontier miles program. The miles program is a bonus for passengers who travel very often and want to get the best value on their ticket purchase with the airline. It is likely that you are already a part of the frequent flyer program and would like to know How do i claim past miles on Frontier? to make a reservation, you can go through the information below to get all the details to have an amazing experience with the Frontier Miles program.
How Do I Keep My FRONTIER Miles from Expiring?
You can keep your Frontier miles from expiring by following the tips below.
- You must make a reservation or an accrual activity on the Frontier Airlines account.
- The reservation must be made at least once in 12 months as the miles so that the miles can be used before the expiry.
- You can make a purchase on your Frontier World Master class or use one of the airlines other partner airlines to earn miles.
Why are my FRONTIER Miles Expiring?
Your Frontier Miles are expiring because of inactivity in your Frontier account in the maximum time period of 12 months, as the airline has a set time limitation on the expiration of Frontier Miles.
What are the Tips for Using my Frontier Miles To Get Maximum Value?
The tips for using your Frontier miles are given below.
- If the miles are not enough to make a reservation, you can make the rest of the payment using another form of payment, be it via credit or debit card.
- The miles can only be redeemed through the official website. If the booking is made through a third party, you cannot redeem it.
- The miles are generally added in a maximum time period of 72 hours after you have made a reservation. Thus, customers must wait for the miles to appear in their accounts.
- You can make hotel reservations and purchase magazines to redeem miles.
- You must make the reservation well in advance to avoid paying a redemption fee. The airline does not charge any fee if the booking is made 180 days in advance.
- You can avoid paying a redemption fee if you hold a Frontier Airlines World MasterCard, you have elite status, and you have a travel companion with the elite status or MasterCard.
How Do I Redeem My Frontier Miles?
You can redeem your frontier miles by following the steps below.
- You have to open the page - flyfrontier.com and log in to your account.
- To log in, you have to enter your username and password.
- You have to opt for the option “Miles” before making a reservation, and you can choose to search for flights by miles instead of currency.
- Select the flight as per your needs and finish the booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the flight details.
How Do I Add Missing Miles to Frontier?
You can add missing miles to Frontier by following the steps below.
- Get to the homepage - flyfrontier.com and sign in to your account.
- You have to then click on your name to get the option to view your profile in the drop-down menu.
- You will be directed to the Frontier miles account page, where you have to select the option “Add a trip” after you enter the confirmation code.
- The miles will appear in your account after some time.
- If the miles are not added to your account, you can fill out a form to request to add it.
- To make a request, you must have the confirmation code and the ticket number.
- Alternatively, you can connect with a customer service agent to assist you with the process.
How Much is 50000 Bonus Miles Worth Frontier?
50000 bonus miles are worth 450$ at Frontier as one mile is generally worth 1.1 cents.
How Many Miles do you need to get a Free Flight on Frontier?
You need 10000 miles to get a free flight on Frontier as you can get a one-way domestic trip.
The information above will help in redeeming the Frontier Airlines miles. If you require any other help, visit the official website or call the Frontier customer service number.
How Do I Reinstate My FRONTIER Miles?
Like every other airline, Frontier also provides its customers with miles that can be used for a number of purposes. You can use miles to book flights, hotels, rent a car, etc. But miles come with an expiration date. If you do not use them during a certain time period, they expire and become useless. This is not the case. You can reinstate your miles if they expire. In simple terms, you can restore miles once they expire and extend their validity. Now a question must strike you: how do I reinstate my FRONTIER Miles? You can do so by paying a reinstatement fee which depends on the number of miles expired. Read below to know the reinstatement fee.
Frontier Airlines' Reinstatement Fee
The following is the fee that you must pay in order to restore your miles after expiration.
- For 1 to 25,000 expired miles, pay $50.
- For 25,001 to 50,000 expired miles, pay $100.
- For 50,001 to 75,000 expired miles, pay $150.
- For 75,001 to 100,000 expired miles, pay $200.
- For 100,001 to 125,000 expired miles, pay $250.
- For 125,001 to 150,000 expired miles, pay $300.
Can I Give my FRONTIER Miles to Someone Else?
Yes, your family members or friends can use your miles for booking flights. This is possible if you have the family pool feature. The Frontier miles member is eligible to open the family pool. He/she then becomes the head and can invite up to 8 family members and friends to join the pool and share the miles. When your pool has sufficient miles, the head can use them for booking an award flight.
Why are my Miles not Showing up on Frontier?
Sometimes your miles might not show up on your account. This happens because the airline might not be able to find your flight. As a result, your miles may be missing from your account. You do not have to worry, as you can claim your missing miles by filling out the online missing miles request form. The link to the form is https://frontiercswprod.powerappsportals.com/contact-us/request-mileage-credit/. You should fill out the details that are asked in the form.
Do Frontier Travel Credits Expire?
Yes, Frontier travel credits come with an expiration date. They are only valid for a year from the date of issuance. If you fail to use them within a year, you might end up losing your Frontier travel credits. So, make sure that you use them within the stipulated time period.
How Quickly Do Frontier Miles Expire?
As mentioned earlier, Frontier miles come with an expiration date. They are valid for one year of issuance. They expire within 12 months if there is no activity. However, you can restore them by paying the fee that is mentioned above in the article.
How Can I Earn Frontier Miles?
Any customer can join the ‘Frontier miles’ free of cost. If you do not know how to earn miles, you should read the following list. The following are the ways through which you can earn frontier miles.
- Flight distance: You earn miles depending upon your flight distances. If you fly 700 miles, you earn 700 miles.
- Earn miles on hotel stays: Frontier’s partnerships with certain hotels can also help you earn miles which can be transferred to your account.
- Shop with partners: You can earn miles through car rentals and hotel bookings that are partnered with Frontier Airlines.
- Buy miles from Frontier: Customers can also purchase miles with the airline at the rate of 2.5 cents for one mile.
- Use Frontier credit card: Customers can use Frontier Airlines World Mastercard to earn miles. These cards come with an annual fee of 89 US dollars.
Related Topic: How Do I File A Claim with Frontier Airlines?