Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
If there is any issue with the airlines, you are supposed to get compensation. There are several reasons for which you can claim the same. To claim compensation, you will have to go through the steps mentioned below:
- Pay a visit to the official webpage of Turkish airlines www.turkishairlines.com.
- Scroll down to the contact us section and tap on the Get in touch with option.
- Then, this will forward you to a new page. On this new page, go to the right side of the page, where you will get a Feedback and Claim section.
- Choose the second option and select the claim tab.
- Select a compensation type and then proceed to fill out the form.
- Enter the required details, such as problem type, a reason to contact, etc., and then submit the same.
How Do I Request Compensation from a Turkish Airline?
There are several ways through which you can request compensation from the customer service of Turkish airlines. You can request compensation through the call and email process. To do the same, you can go through the details of the process as explained below:
Email- You can also choose to write an email in order to place a request for compensation. To send an email, you can choose to follow the steps as follows:
- After getting onto the official website of Turkish Airlines, navigate to the contact page.
- After selecting a query, you will get contact options on this page.
- From there, choose the email option by tapping on the badge icon.
- You will then be forwarded to the email form.
- Fill out the same and then submit the same to place a request.
- The team shall get back to you within 24 hours of making the request.
Call- The best way to get through the customer service team to place a request for compensation is via the calling process. To get on to call with the team, you can choose to choose the cal option from the available contact options on the help page of the airlines. Then give a call to the said number 080005 01565 and go through the IVR so that you can contact them after selecting a preferred language. The IVR is as follows:
- Press 1 to make new reservations.
- Press 2 to cancel the booking.
- Press 3 to make changes or modifications to your booking.
- Press 5 for other options.
- Press 7 to talk with an executive.
- After pressing 7, wait for a few minutes, and then an executive shall connect with you t help you with the raised query.
What happens if a Turkish Airline won't Pay Compensation?
Generally, Turkish Airlines pays the compensation that a passenger deserves. But if you haven't received the same, you can choose to raise a complaint with the team so that you can get a solution for the same. You can either email, call, or chat with them to know more.
How Much Does a Turkish Airline have to Compensate You?
Turkish airlines' compensation depends on the fare type of the ticket bought and the reason you are requesting a refund. At times, the fare rules to which you agree while making a reservation don't allow you to take compensation or claim for any refund. The overall compensation is as follows:
- If you are claiming compensation for the cancellation and refund, you will get $600 to $700.
- For a delayed flight, you can get compensation of $400 to $500.
Turkish Airline's Compensation for Canceled Flights
Suppose you have made a booking with Turkish Airlines, and now you want to know whether the airline will provide compensation or not, so go through the points that will give you a brief idea:
- If any flight has been canceled by the airlines, you will be provided with an alternate flight, or you can also apply for compensation by calling or visiting the official website.
- If a flight was canceled less than 14 days before your flight, you might be provided compensation of up to £510 per person.
- If a flight was canceled on genuine grounds, for example, poor weather, geographical disruption, etc., then you may not be provided compensation but alternate flight options.
- If a flight is delayed and a delay is more than 3 hours, you are entitled to compensation of up to £510 per person.
- To get more clarification about the same, you are advised to go to the official website of Turkish Airlines; there is a detailed discussion, process, etc., about the canceled flight compensation.
Turkish Airlines Compensation for Overbooking
Suppose there is an overbooking at Turkish Airlines that is causing delays in reaching your desired destination; then you will also be provided with compensation under certain circumstances; please have a look at the mentioned points:
- Turkish Airlines compensates passengers in case of overbooking, and the price ranges between £240 and £600.
- If any flight's itineraries lower 1500 km, in this case, Turkish Airlines offers £250 to passengers after verification of the process. (and the price range may vary from time to time by the airlines.)
- If the flight route is between 1500 to 3500 km, you may get £400 as compensation from the airline.
- If the flight route is higher than 3500 Km, compensation may be provided to you for around £600. (and these price ranges may vary from time to time by the airlines.
- For further information, reach out to the customer executive of the airline by calling on a number, 1 (800) 874-8875.
Conclusion- Hopefully, the content above has all the required information, and if you are still facing any issues, you can choose to contact the team through the airlines through available contact methods. You can also surf through the airlines' official website to know more.
Leave A Comments