Know About the ANA Airlines Customer Service and Travel Requirements for the Philippines
ANA Airlines is one of the ideal airlines operating from Japan. The airline intends to make your journey seamless with its agile customer service. If you reside in the Philippines or are traveling there, the airline has a dedicated team to help you get through the demanding situations.
You can find several efficient contact options, including phone numbers, email addresses, and live chat options. So, if you need assistance in getting professional guidance from the airline, this article can help you out efficiently. Check out!
ANA Airlines Philippines Customer Service
Do you want instant help from All Nippon Airways in the Philippines? Well, check out the below-mentioned contact methods:
- The most efficient method of getting through ANA Airlines is using the live chat option, even contacting from the Philippines.
- You can find the ANA chatbot icon on the HELP page; click on it.
- Change the language for your suitability, and then send your queries using the chatbox.
- An online customer support agent coordinates with you within seconds of the query submission; find a suitable resolution to your concerns.
- If you cannot initiate a live chat due to technical glitches, you can approach them using their email address.
- Copy the official ANA email address for the Philippines on your email application, provide a catchy Subject to it and lastly, write your concerns in the description box.
- Do not forget to mention flight and passenger details followed by the contact information if you want a callback.
- It might take some time to get in touch with the airline over email due to heavy query traffic. But you get professional guidance as soon as your request reaches the agents.
What is the Phone Number for All Nippon Airways?
All Nippon Airways will provide you with the toll-free number 1 (800) 235-9262, which is available 24 hours and seven days. There are alternate numbers mentioned below that are also provided by the airways which will help you in resolving your query.
- For baggage information: 1-800-235-9262
- For reservation: 19294566270
- For contacting ANA New york airport address: 1 718-244-4444
- To contact ANA new york office: 1-718-656-4285
The numbers are available from Monday to Sunday, 24 hours a day, and in different languages so that the passenger can talk to the executive of the airline at any time.
ANA Airlines Philippines Contact Number
If you cannot find assistance from either contact method- live chat or email, you can connect with agents over-call. Follow the below-highlighted steps to get in touch using their phone number:
- Dial the Philippines contact number (+81 3 6741 1120) of ANA Airlines and listen to the OC prompts carefully.
- Click the required number keys depending on your queries and concerns and hold the line for a while.
- Once someone answers the line, you need to provide detailed information about your query to them.
- The agent answers all of your queries politely so that you can find a solution that suits you the best.
You can also use the ANA Airlines Philippines office to find assistance; visit them or post your queries to get their attention. So, pick your preferred contact method from the myriad of options to get an instant response from the airline. The agents are 24*7 accessible, so do not hesitate to get through them.
ANA Airlines Philippiness Address-
ANA 15th Floor
Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Ave
Cor Sen Gil Puyat Ave
Makati City 1200
All Nippon Airways Philippines Travel Requirements
Keeping in mind the current scenario escalated due to the COVID-19 effects, All Nippon Airways has released some travel requirements. Below-mentioned is some of the travel guidelines that every traveler from the Philippines and another country must follow:
- The airline requires its travelers to bring a negative test report against the virus before onboarding the flight.
- However, if a traveler forgets to bring or submit the test report before boarding for your flight, then the airline is obligated to deny you from boarding.
- Also, if you are traveling to Japan and have not taken the third jab, you must be in quarantine for three days.
- If you have a domestic flight ticket, you must complete the check-in online for your flight, and if you want to rejoice in the perks of in-flight services, order it online.
- The airline also suggests that you reserve an extra seat to maintain social distancing from fellow travelers throughout the journey.
You must keep up with the travel regulations applied to the Philippines and other countries by ANA Airlines. Moreover, the regulations are subject to change due to the uncertain situations caused by the pandemic.
ANA Airlines Philippines Flight Status
You can easily check your Philippines flight status by visiting the ANA’s official website. You can get the Flight Status tab on the homepage, click on it, and then provide essential details, including your flight’s information. You get the flight status on the next page, or you can contact ANA Airlines’ customer center in the Philippines to get details effortlessly.
How Do I Add Reservations to my ANA App?
You can add a reservation to your ANA app through the All Nippon Airways manage booking option in which you need to fill in your booking details; according to that, the page will show you the flight information; after that, you can add your reservation to the ANA app.
- You need to log in through the ANA app.
- After that, move to the menu option and click on it.
- Select the “Reservation information” tab to register the reservation according to your preferences.
The above-mentioned steps are for those who are members of the ANA mileage club. Other than this, you can also add to your reservation. After login, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You can move to the bottom of the reservation information panel.
- After that, choose to register or update Basic reservation information.
Some of the important links that will help in every kind of issue are with the ANA airport office.
- Official website: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/
- For online check-in: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-information/online-check-in/
- For flight status: https://www.ana.co.jp/fs/int/en/
- For lost and found: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-information/baggage-information/damage-lost/
- For baggage info: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-information/baggage-information/
All Nippon Airways Travel Requirements
Passengers who are entering the Japanese region also, including Japanese nationality will not be permitted to land in Japan until or unless the passengers have submitted a valid certificate of a negative covid 19 certificate. If you are unable to offer the covid negative certificate during the boarding procedure, then the authority will refuse to board the flight according to the instruction given by the japan officials.
You need to carry the documents related to covid and other information with the proper format.