Lufthansa Munich Airport Office - Phone Number
You can contact Lufthansa Munich Airport by using the numbers given below. You have to select the appropriate number depending on your requirements.
- For airport information or flight information, you can call +49 89 975 00 / 1-805-372-0680.
- If you need parking information, you may call +49 89 975 219 22.
- For airport tours or visitor services, you can use the number +49 89 975 413 33.
- In case of medical emergencies, you may contact the number +49 89 975 633 44
You can visit the Munich airports’ official website to contact a customer service agent. You may follow the steps below.
- Go to the page - Munich-airport.com and click “Your direct contact”
- Select the relevant option from the drop-down box, depending on whether you want to complain or if you have a general query.
- You have to enter your name, number, email address, and flight information. Write your complaint or your query.
- Click “Send”
- You will get a response in 5-7 days.
You can visit the airport in person to contact a representative and get a solution to your query. You may use the address given below:- Nordallee 25, 85356 München-Flughafen, Germany
Can You Send an Email to Lufthansa Munich Airport?
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with a representative at the airport. It is a preferred way of interaction for a lot of passengers as you will get to save the conversation in your inbox.
Where is Lufthansa at Munich Airport?
Lufthansa is at terminal 2 at Munich Airport. But in some cases, the terminal may change, and you need to confirm the terminal with the Lufthansa customer service team or check your itinerary.
The Lufthansa Munich Airport customer service team will assist you with any query you may have to make your travel hassle-free. Whether you require help with baggage, you want to share your feedback, or you have a query, you can easily get to the solution by speaking to an agent.
You can use the Lufthansa Munich Airport phone number to speak to an agent to get a solution to your query by calling a relevant number.
How Do I Contact Munich Airport for lost luggage?
You can contact Munich Airport for lost luggage by calling the number +49 89 975 214 75 and talking to a representative.
Another way to get in touch with Munich Airport for lost luggage is by sending an email to email@example.com, mentioning the details like name, number, email address, and description of your baggage. You have to mention the date of the loss of the luggage and the place where you lost the luggage so that the item can be tracked easily.
Which Terminal is Lufthansa at Munich Airport?
Lufthansa is at Terminal 2 at Munich Airport. The check-in area is at levels 03,04, and the baggage drop-off is at level 04.
What are the services and facilities at Munich Airport for Lufthansa Passengers?
The services and facilities at Munich Airport for Lufthansa passengers are listed below.
- You may access lounges, baby changing rooms, pharmacies and doctors, and conference centers.
- You can get mobility services like porter service, transfer services, and taxis.
- There are facilities for passenger convenience, like restrooms, rental cars, and parking services.
- At the airport, you can shop or dine as there are various restaurants and shops.
- Wi-Fi is also available at the airport and can be used after you log in or register by using your email address and name.
- Shuttle bus services are available to move between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
- If you are traveling with pets, you can access the animal relief area located landside and outside of terminals 1 and 2.
- You can use the airport luggage deposit facility to leave your baggage at the airport safely.
This information can be used to contact Lufthansa Munich Airport or get details. For any other help, visit the airport or call the customer service number.