- How Do I Get A Refund from Bangkok Airways?
Helpline for How Do I Get A Refund from Bangkok Airways? 1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Can I get my money back if the Bangkok Airways flight has been Cancelled?
Passengers need to cancel their flight reservations entirely in order to receive a refund. The refund of your canceled flight depends on many factors like ticket type, time of cancellation, time left for departure, route, etc. refer to the refund procedure given below:
- Launch the official website of Bangkok airways through a preferred web browser.
- Find the ‘about us’ section and go to the ‘our support’ option.
- On the following page of ‘our support,’ navigate the option of ‘refund’ and click on it.
- The next step is to fill the refund form. Enter the necessary details like booking reference number, name, email, address, phone number, ticket number, etc.
- Click on submit button, and the concerned team will look after your refund and approve the request.
- The refund is initiated in 7 to 10 days in your original payment mode.
Bangkok Airways Covid-19 Refund Policy
- Passengers traveling with Bangkok airways during the covid 19 pandemic are eligible to get the entire refund of their flight that is being canceled within 24 hours of booking, as per the 24-hour risk-free cancellation.
- Non-refundable ticket holders are eligible to get the refund in the form of travel credits. The travel credits are redeemable on your next booking with Bangkok airways.
- Passengers who cancel their flight after 24 hours of booking will get charged a cancellation fee that depends on certain factors.
- If a person could not board the flight due to some emergency reasons like the death of an immediate person, then they can get the full refund by showing relevant documents. An immediate person could be a family member, spouse, child, parent, etc.
- Passengers can get a full refund if Bangkok airways cancel the flight from their side.
- Passengers who are sick with covid 19 symptoms or have tested positive can claim the refund of their canceled flight by showing the relevant documents.
Bangkok Airways Cancel Booking
- Visit the official Bangkok airways website.
- Next, find the ‘manage my booking’ section on the homepage and click on it.
- Now enter your booking reference and last name, then click on the search button.
- The flight details will get displayed on the following page.
- Now navigate the cancel my flight option and click on it.
- Give confirmation, and you will receive a mail stating that your flight has been successfully canceled on the registered mail address.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation Policy
- Passengers can cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking to get a full refund.
- You will get charged with a nominal cancelation charge if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours of booking.
- The cancellation fee depends on many criteria like time of cancellation, time left for departure, ticket type, etc.
- Non-refundable ticket cancellations are not eligible to receive any refund.
- Passengers can claim a full refund for the flights canceled by Bangkok airways.
- In order to receive the full refund of your canceled flight, make sure you have initiated the cancellation request at least before seven days prior departure date and within 24 hours of booking.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation Fee
Bangkok airways impose a cancellation fee for all domestic and international canceled tickets. A cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable on tickets that are being canceled after 24 hours of booking. A fee of $100 to $400 is charged on the tickets that are being canceled within 24 hours of scheduled departure. For further details, you can contact the Bangkok airways customer service team via phone call, live chat, or social media, etc.
How Early Can You Check in for a Swiss Air Flight?
Cheapflightinfo, Sep 19 , 22Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:The passengers traveling with Swiss Air can check in online 23 hours before the scheduled flight depRead More