- How Do I Get A Wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines?
Helpline for How Do I Get A Wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines? +1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Detailed Guide To Get Wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines is based out in Hawaii and is by far the largest operator of commercial flights from and to the United States of Hawaii region. When it comes to the position according to its services, it stands tenth in line with the vast region of the United States of America. Hawaiian Airlines provides flights to international and domestic locations and holds a good name in the commercial aviation sector.
If you plan to fly and enjoy your flight with Hawaiian Airlines and need special assistance on the flight and airport, the only question that comes to your mind is, ‘how do i get a wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines?’ If you are going through the same troublesome situation and you need to find a resolution, then you’ve come to the perfect place. The following points will help you understand everything about getting wheelchair assistance on Hawaiian Airlines.
Procedure To Get A Wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines
You can get wheelchair assistance and figure out an answer to the question, ‘How do I request a wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines?’ with the help of following the points mentioned below;
At the time of Reservation- You can request a wheelchair at the time of booking your flight tickets with Hawaiian Airlines;
- With the help of the browser that you use, visit the official Hawaiian Airlines website.
- After the official page loads, click on the option ‘Book’ in the main tab and go to the ‘Flights’ section.
- Select whether you are looking for a Roundtrip, One-Way, or Multi-City flight.
- Select your traveling dates and destinations.
- Enter the number of passengers under your flight booking and mention if you have any children or infants traveling with you.
- If you have any discount code or a promotional coupon, you can apply it to your flight ticket.
- After that, locate the option ‘Special Assistance’ and click on that.
- You can then add ‘Wheelchair assistance’ to the special requests and book a wheelchair at the time of your reservation.
After your Reservation- If you couldn’t do that at the time of booking your flight tickets, you can do that afterward as well;
Phone Support- You can ask for wheelchair assistance with the help of making a phone call to the official support number of Hawaiian Airlines;
- On the official Hawaiian Airlines website, scroll to the bottom.
- Locate the ‘Contact Us’ option under the Support category and click on that.
- You’ll be redirected to the official contact information page of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Scroll till you find the ‘Call’ option and click on Additional Numbers.
- After that, select your region from the following list.
- After that, different section boxes will be displayed, consisting of other phone numbers.
- Make a phone call to the Special Assistance number.
- Once the call connects, press the number 7 for special requests.
- After that, press 5 to speak to a live support representative.
- You can then request wheelchair assistance with the help of speaking with an executive from the support team of Hawaiian Airlines.
Thus, with the help of following the points listed above, you can book your wheelchair on Hawaiian Airlines and get the required assistance. Make sure that you make a phone call 48 hours before your departure so that a wheelchair can be arranged at the airport and on your flight.
Assistive Mobility Device Form- If you wish to get wheelchair assistance from Hawaiian Airlines, you can also fill out their wheelchair form. To know more about the Hawaiian airlines wheelchair form, go through the points listed below;
- Visit the official Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Once the page loads, go to the Special Assistance category and click on Special Assistance.
- Once you do that, it will take you to the official page of additional special assistance Hawaiian Airlines provides.
- Click on the Wheelchair Assistance form.
- It will then showcase a form that will ask you to enter different details regarding the assistance you require.
- Enter all the details, and your wheelchair assistance form will be submitted after that.
- A support representative will contact you after your form has been submitted, and you will receive an email regarding your wheelchair confirmation on the Hawaiian Airlines flight ticket.
Hawaiian Airlines Wheelchair Policy
If you wish to know about the policies related to Wheelchair assistance and you’ve got no idea about the Hawaiian airlines wheelchair policy, in that case, the following points will help you understand their core policies;
- You need to request special assistance regarding the wheelchair 48 hours before your departure time.
- You’ll either have to fill the wheelchair form or contact a representative from the support team of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Your special requests can be considered adequate if your flight booking or reservation has been made with the help of either the official website or by calling their reservations number.
- You’ll be provided with a wheelchair but not with a battery of more than 100-watts/hours.
Henceforth, the points stated above will help you with the policies related to Hawaiian Airlines Wheelchair assistance. You can quickly comply with them with the help of going through all the points listed above for your benefit.
Wheelchair Charge with Hawaiian Airlines
If you need to know about the Wheelchair assistance charge with Hawaiian Airlines, then go through the points listed below;
- Hawaiian Airlines doesn’t charge a penny for Wheelchair assistance.
- You can get free-of-cost wheelchair assistance from Hawaiian Airlines; all you need to do is inform them according to their Wheelchair policy.
- However, you can tip someone who assists you with your Wheelchair as you like.
- Tips are not asked for, it is a complete act of generosity, and you can give a tip as you find suitable.
Thus, Hawaiian airline' wheelchair charge can be understood with the help of going through all the points listed above. You can now quickly get your wheelchair assistance from Hawaiian Airlines by going through all the facts mentioned earlier. It is a complete guide that will make your special request assistance way easy and doable for your immediate benefit and advantage at the same time.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight on WestJet
Cheapflightinfo, Jan 13 , 22Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:General Guidelines on Westjet Airlines Flight Change Passengers sometimes want to chafe their flighRead More