Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Aerolineas Argentinas is the air shuttle of Argentina. It is a three-star airline. The airline is known for its outstanding amenities for passengers. Still, passengers want to get connected with Aerolineas Argentinas regarding the issues they are facing while upgrading their seats, want to book in-flight meal services, canceling their flight reservations, and others. The airline has provided many ways to get in touch with the airline. The communication mode depends upon what issue the passenger is facing if the passenger wants to get their flight ticket canceled, then they can use:
How Do You Call Aerolineas Argentinas?
Aerolineas Argentinas customer service Phone Number: this is the fastest way passengers can get in touch with the airlines. The contact details are provided on their official website. Passengers can make a call on their phone numbers according to their working hours; read ahead to know more about their working hours and contact details.
- Visit the airline’s official website.
- On the homepage, the contact us section is available in which the phone number along with their working hours is mentioned.
- Passengers can call on 0810-222-86527. This phone number will be reachable on all days but at different timings:
If passengers are making a call on a weekday, the number will be reachable from 8 am to 8 pm., but if they are calling their number on public holidays, then it will be reachable from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m
After dialing the airline’s phone number, an automated voice will take over the call and will ask you to press the digits with which you need assistance, like:
- Press 1 to book a flight.
- Press 2 to cancel the flight.
- Press 3 to know the current status of the flight.
- Press 4 to upgrade the flight seat
- Press * if you have any other query
Once the digit is dialed according to the query, a live representative will join the conversation and provide you with the solutions to your query.
How Do I Call Aerolineas Argentinas from Abroad?
Passengers can connect with Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines from anywhere by filling out the contact forms available on their website. If you also want to contact them by filling out their contact forms, follow the procedure to make it easy.
- Go to the website’s official website.
- On their website header, there is an option of information. Click on that.
- In the information tab, passengers will see the customer care center option.
- Once you click on that option, the contact page will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the requested details, and proceed with clicking on to accept the option.
- Soon, a live agent from the airline will contact you to resolve your query.
Aerolineas Argentinas Phone Number Whatsapp
If the passengers cannot connect with the airlines via phone, then the WhatsApp number is also available. Passengers can make a call or message them at +5491149404798. This service is available on all days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Aerolineas Argentinas Manage Booking
Passengers can use the manage booking option to get their flight tickets canceled. This service is available on their official website so passengers can cancel their reservations whenever they want without wasting any of their time. If you also want to cancel your flight ticket, follow the steps provided below:
- Open the Aerolineas Argentinas official website.
- On the main page of the website, click on my reservation option.
- Enter the reservation code and the passenger’s last name.
- Click on find reservation, and your reservation will appear on your screen.
- Choose the option either you wish to edit or cancel your flight reservation.
- Click on confirm the changes if you choose to edit your flight reservation.
- Firstly go to the official website of Aerolineas Argentinas and locate the check-in page.
- Now enter the booking reference number and the last name as given in the passport.
- You need to select the passengers from the list for online check-in
- Make your seat selection or change the existing one that allotted to you
- You need to check in and verify all the information and then, at the final stage, enter the email to get an e-boarding pass along with a QR code
- Carry the boarding pass and keep it with you at the airport all the time
- You can also print it by clicking on the link ‘Print Pass’ or from the email you received
- More comfort, with premium seat y service
- The carry-on baggage could be up to 10 kg (22lbs)
- You get the option to select seats
- Offers Aerolineas Plus Miles
- The checked baggage limit is two bags up to 23 kg(50 lbs)
- Provides refunds
- Allow changes
If you have a booking with Aerolineas Argentinas, you can check in through your PC /Mobile online from around 48 hours to 55 minutes before departure in case of a domestic flight. For international flights, you should check in between 24 hours to 70 minutes before departures.
Follow the procedure below to check in For Aerolineas Argentinas Flights online.
Besides, if you face any issues or cannot check-in, you can speak to the customer support team of Aerolineas Argentinas.
The frequent flyer program in Aerolineas Argentinas is Aerolineas Plus, having three tiers; Classic, Gold, and Platinum. The program offers special benefits to the partners, who can enjoy a broad network of destinations and trading outcomes and redeem miles to fly with Aerolineas Argentinas and their associated companies.
The Aerolineas Plus program allows you to collect miles from consumption made with various visa credit cards. Registering for Aerolineas plus program takes around 60 days after you generate the membership application, along with the earlier agreement of Aerolineas Argentinas and the credit card administrator.
After your credit card is linked to the program, Aerolineas Argentina assigns you a member identification number, referred to as AR Plus. You can keep the member number and the collected miles balance if you are already a member.
The program has an annual commission ‘ ANNUAL COMMISSION’ table; you need to pay that in three equal and consecutive months installments without interest. The commission is per customer basis, regardless of credit card account numbers that join the program.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has restricted the entry of Aerolineas Argentinas after the pandemic outbreak. For now, Aerolineas Argentinas operates nine weekly flights between Aires/EZE and Miami and three weekly flights from Buenos Aires to New York /JFK. Besides, as the rules and regulations keep updating, you can cross-check with the airline for updated information.
Yes, Aerolineas Argentinas has a premium economy. It gives you more comfort, freedom, and flexibility; you can enjoy travelling in a premium cabin and the most comfortable seats. Besides, check out the detailed features of what premium economy includes.
How Do I Avoid Paying Baggage Fees on Spirit Airlines?
Cheapflightinfo, Dec 01 , 22Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Travelers prefer to book Spirit Airlines flight tickets to their destinations due to relatively lowRead More
Can I Add an Infant To an Existing Booking with Emirates?
Cheapflightinfo, Nov 29 , 22Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:If you are traveling with an infant on Emirates to any destination, then you are eligible to carry yRead More
Can I Add an Infant to an Existing Booking Qatar Airways?
Cheapflightinfo, Nov 29 , 22Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:If you already book the flight for adults, you can add the infant by contacting Qatar Airways customRead More