Learn About The Process To Get the Boarding Pass at Frontier
Frontier Airlines is known to offer flight tickets at an incredible cost, and the airline offers multiple ways that can be used to check in to get your boarding pass for your flight so that your journey is smooth. If you have a flight with the airline, and you get the printout before even arriving at the airport, your journey may turn out to be comfortable, hassle-free, and you may be able to save time and money. However, if you did not check in online due to any reason, there are many other ways to check in and get the boarding pass. You may obtain the boarding pass by printing it through the self-service kiosks at the airport or getting a printout at the check-in counters at the airport.
How Do I Get My Frontier Airlines Boarding Pass?
You can get your Frontier boarding pass from the airport check-in counter or by the Kiosk machine. Both of the ways avail 3 hours in advance of the scheduled departure timing. If you would like to know the procedure, consider reading further.
Airport Check-In Process:
To get your boarding pass for the Frontier Airlines flight from the airport check-in counter, you need to wait in the queue till your turn arrives with your flight ticket and the other required travel documents. Share the same with the airport executive and wait for the verification. After confirmation, your check-in will complete at the airport, and the executive will provide you with the printed boarding pass.
Kiosk Check-In Process:
The other check-in option that is available at the airport is the Kiosk machine which you can use to get your Frontier Airlines boarding pass. Here are the steps that you need to follow for the same:
- Go to the Kiosk at the airport and tap the Start option,
- Then you will require to enter your booking code then, full name,
- A few options will be given on the screen that you need to follow,
- By choosing the “Seat Selection” option, you can get your preferred seat,
- Or tap the “Check-In” button to complete the process,
- Next, you will receive your printed boarding pass from Frontier Airlines at Kiosk.
How Much Does it Cost to Get a Boarding Pass at Frontier?
The boarding pass itself is free of cost. However, you will be charged for getting the printout of the boarding pass at the check-in counters, which can range from 20$ to 25$ per print. If you get it at the check-in counters at the airport, the fee for the printout may be higher than getting the printout at home or from a local cyber cafe.
How do I get my boarding pass on the Frontier app?
You can get your boarding pass on the Frontier app after you check in. You may follow the steps below.
- Open the app and click “My Trip/Check-in.”
- Enter your last name and confirmation code.
- Click “search,” then select the flight you want to check in to.
- After you have checked in, you will get the option to view and download the boarding pass.
- Download the boarding pass on your phone, and you can use it at the gate.
Can You Screenshot the Frontier Boarding Pass?
Yes, you can screenshot the Frontier Boarding pass, but you must make sure to get the entire boarding pass’s screenshot and not leave out a portion.
How To Print Your Frontier Boarding Pass?
You can print your Frontier boarding pass after you have checked in using the official website, the self-service kiosks, or the check-in counters at the airport.
If you have checked in online already and did not get the printout, you can get the printout later by following the steps below.
- Open the page flyfrontier.com and select “My Trip/Check-in”
- Fill in your last name and the confirmation code, then click “search.”
- Select the relevant flight and click “Print boarding pass.”
- You can directly walk up to the baggage drop-off counter to check in your baggage.
- You must keep the boarding pass readily available to show it at the boarding gate.
To get the printout of the boarding pass using the self-service kiosk, you have to check in first, follow the prompts on the screen, and click print boarding pass to get the printout.
You can get the printout from a representative at the check-in counter easily. The agent will need your confirmation code and email, credit card, and ID to give the printout to you.
Frontier Boarding Pass on iPhone
When you have a flight booked with Frontier Airlines and you are wondering how to get the boarding pass on your iPhone, you will be required to complete the web check-in first, and then from the email, you will be able to download the boarding pass on your device.
Process for Getting a Boarding Pass on iPhone:
- You have to first reach the homepage of Frontier Airlines in the browser,
- Open the Travel panel on the homepage,
- Then you have to select the Check-In option to forward to the new page,
- Access your itinerary with the help of the passenger name and booking code,
- You may choose the seat selection option on the directed page or complete the check-in,
- You will obtain the boarding pass for your Frontier flight on the screen,
- Tap the download button to get the boarding pass on your iPhone.
How Do I Add My Frontier Boarding Pass to Apple Wallet?
If you are wondering about adding your Frontier Airlines boarding pass on to your Apple wallet, then you can take help of the below process:
- Download the Frontier Airlines application on your iPhone,
- Open the same and sign your registered account,
- Now open the menu and select the check-in column,
- If your check-in is not done already, then complete the procedure,
- Now underneath the same, you have to navigate the “Add to Apple Wallet” option,
- A small window will pop on the screen where you need to provide confirmation by tapping the “Add” option.
How To Save Frontier Boarding Pass to Apple Wallet?
If you want to save your boarding pass directly on the Apple wallet, you can save it from the check-in email. If you have not completed the check-in, first complete your check-in online, and a notification will be sent to you. Now adheres to the below procedure:
- On your iPhone, open your email,
- Look for the Frontier Airlines notification concerning your check-in,
- It will contain your boarding pass,
- Long press on the same,
- A “save on apple wallet” option will be there,
- Choosing the same, you might have to follow free instructions,
- And your Frontier boarding pass will be saved on the Apple wallet.
Does Frontier do Mobile Boarding Passes?
If you have completed the online check-in and have the boarding pass on your mobile phone but are wondering if Frontier Airlines allows you to board the flight with a mobile boarding pass or not, the answer is yes. You can skip the check-in counter line at the airport and direct to the security checkpoint.
NOTE: If any passengers need help ask any queries related to check-in Frontier Airlines boarding pass at the airport so find here Frontier Airlines Complaint Number to report your queries then they will get back to you soon.