- How Do I Get A Refund From Air France?
Helpline for How Do I Get A Refund From Air France? +1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Air France is a flag carrier of France with it’s headquarter in Tremblay-En-France. If you have canceled your Air France ticket and want to get a refund, do not worry. Getting a Refund with Air France is a very effortless process as the airline gives its travelers several options to get a refund. If you are struggling with the query, how do I Get a Refund from Air France? You will get to know the detail in the content below.
Easy Steps To Get A Refund from Air France
You can get a refund from Air France by both the online and offline process. To get it online, you can read the information below.
Request your refund online
- Go to the official website of Air France and locate my booking section
- On My booking, you have to enter the confirmation number and last name to get your booking details
- Follow the instruction given to complete the refund request.
Request via refund request form online
You can also claim by submitting a refund request form online. The airline will review your form and process the refund ASAP.
Request your refund via Third-Party
If you have made your reservation via a third party, you can directly call your agent to get a refund.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund from Air France?
Once your refund is processed, it takes 7-20 business days to get the refund. The refund amount always depends on certain policies, which you must know before applying for the refund. So let’s proceed further and understand about refund policy of Air France.
Air France Refund Policy
- As per the refund policy, if you book your ticket seven days before the departure and cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of the booking period, you may have to bear the cancelation fee.
- As per the Air France refund policy, if your ticket is refundable and you cancel it before departure, you will be eligible to get a full refund. In this case, the cancellation fee will be deducted from your amount.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you will not be eligible to get a refund if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours from the booking period.
- For Non-refundable tickets will get a full refund in exceptional cases like the Death of their family or dear ones, etc.
- The refund amount takes 7-20 business days, depending on your mode of payment.
- The refund amount depends on certain factors like date, time, destination, route, etc.
So you can consider these points to apply for a refund. Sometimes the airline cancels the flight for some reason; in that case, you must know about Air France refunds for canceled flights.
Refund from Air France for Canceled Flight
If the airline cancels your flight at the last moment, then you will be eligible for the rights known as ECI 261. If the airline cancels your flight less than 14 days before the departure, they will have to pay around $600 as compensation. But in case if the airline offers you a replacement same as the original flight, you will not get any refund.
In case if the airline has to cancel the flight due to some exceptional circumstances like bad weather, incident at the airport. Then also, the airline will have to either offer a replacement or provide a full refund.
Does Air France Have Refundable Tickets?
Booking with Air France is very simple and easy; you can make your reservation online at their website and travel comfortably. Sometimes, you need to cancel your flight ticket because of unexpected circumstances and get a refund for the flight ticket. In that case, passengers ask, does air France have refundable tickets? To know about the refund process, you need to understand some air France refund policy points and apply for a refund. Following are the information you need to know before the flight refund procedure:
- One of the essential and basic requirements for a flight refund is to have booked your flight ticket online at the Air France website or through their reservation team.
- To get the complete refund without any charges, you need to process the flight cancellation within 24 hours of the purchase.
- To get the refund on your cancelled ticket, you must have purchased the ticket at least two days before the departure and up to 12 months before the flight departure.
- Your ticket will be refunded only if you have not received your boarding pass.
- The refund will depend on the fare conditions and type of ticket purchase.
- If you purchase the refundable ticket, a refund will be processed at your bank account, and a non-refundable ticket will get only a travel voucher in my booking section.
- If your refund does not process at my booking, you need to fill the refund form available at air France website.
- If you cancel the flight ticket due to some medical issues, you will get a full refund.
What Is The Air France Contact Number For The Refund?
If you cannot apply for a refund online at the Air France website, you can ask the customer service team. You need to dial the Air France refund contact number available at their contact section at the call option. Once your call connects to the customer service after automated voice, you need to speak with the representative. They will ask you for the booking reference number to cancel your flight ticket and provide you with a refund as per the conditions.