Learn The Procedures To Submit a Covid Test Report to American Airlines
Due to the surge in the cases of Covid, American Airlines has set up a protocol to submit Covid test reports to make every passenger’s flight safe and delightful. It is the duty of every passenger to follow the protocol to tackle with Covid and to avoid a pandemic-like situation again. So, below are some of your queries and their resolutions related to the submission of Covid test reports. Have a look:
Steps: How do I submit a Covid test to American Airlines?
Suppose you are traveling with American Airlines, and as per the guidelines set by the airline and the highest authority, you are supposed to submit the Covid test reports to the airline; below are the steps you can follow.
- You are required to get your Covid test report (that must be negative) at least 10 days before your flight’s date, and you will be required to submit it before checking in at the airport.
- You may be required to attest your report for the assurance that the information you provided is authentic.
Does American Airlines Accept Rapid Covid Test?
There is a query raised by passengers frequently whether the airline takes on Rapid Covid tests from the passengers. Read out the below-mentioned points:
- Yes, passengers willing to fly with American Airlines can acquire permission to avail of their services by submitting Rapid Covid test reports.
- These reports must be generated from the original and approved Covid test agency.
- There is a specific time window in which a covid test must be done, and there is also a rapid covid test facility available at the airport.
American Airlines Covid Test Requirements International Flights
There are general requirements for International flights, and for that, you are suggested to look at the points to get your answer:
- You are required to present contact Information at least 72 hours before the departure to American Airlines.
- For non-US citizens, they are required to submit an attested Covid vaccination report to the airline.
- You will be required to submit all your travel documents through their Mobile application in the section “Get Ready to fly.”
- One must remember if you are a non-US resident, you will be denied checking in if you do not present valid vaccination proof.
American Airlines Covid Testing Policy for Domestic Flights
If you are flying with American Airlines domestically, there are specific guidelines, which are almost the same as for International flights. However, below are some of them:
- You have to present a Positive Covid test report to the airline (you also may have to upload the documents on their official website.)
- You may have to present covid test reports to the airline at least 72 hours before the departure of your flight.
- For further clarification related to the same, you are suggested to reach out to the customer executive of the airline, where you will be cleared of all your doubts.
- The policy often gets changed, so keep yourself in the loop with any changes or amendments made in the covid testing policy.
American Airlines Flying Rules COVID
There are specific rules set by American Airlines for passengers willing to fly with them. If you want to know the rules for COVID, you are advised to go through the points that will indeed clear all your doubts:
- You are mandated to wear a face mask from getting to the airport and boarding a flight to your destination.
- Children under 2 are not required to wear a face mask.
- You can get your boarding pass through online check-in to avoid any contact with any other passenger. That will assist in restricting the spread of Covid.
- It is recommended to maintain a distance of 6 feet while being in a queue.