Avianca Check-in Online
If you have made a reservation with Avianca Airlines and skipped the seat selection, then no problem, as you can check in and select your preferred seat. If you want to know how early can I check-in for Avianca flight, the quickest way is through the online method, where you can check in 48 hours before the flight departure.
Avianca Check-in Policy
You can read the airline policy if you want to know about the timings and other information. Below are mentioned some of the points from the airline that will help you to get knowledge about check-in at Avianca:
- The passenger can check in online 48 hours before the flight departure.
- The online check-in is available up to 3 hours before the flight departure.
- For airport check, the airline recommends the passenger arrives at the airport 1 hour before the flight departure for the domestic flight. For an international flight, they must arrive at the airport 2 hours before the departure.
- You can select the seat of your choice after you make the check-in.
Multiple Modes To Check-in at Avianca
If you want to know about the process of multiple modes for Avianca Airlines Check-in, then you can read the given information and use any of the following modes to make your check-in:
Through Online - One of the quickest ways is through the online process by visiting the official website. To use the online method, follow the below instructions:
- Open Avianca Airlines' official webpage, "https://www.avianca.com/us/en/," using any web browser.
- Click on the "Online Check-in" section from the home page.
- Enter the "Passenger last name" and "Booking reference number."
- Then you are required to select the baggage details and the seat of your choice.
- After that, you will be able to download your boarding pass.
Through Mobile - Another best method is through a mobile phone. If you want to know how early can I check-in for Avianca flight using the mobile phone, then you can do it 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure by following the given steps:
- Download Avianca Airlines' official mobile application on your phone.
- Sign in to your account through "Username" and "Password."
- Go to the "Check-in" option on the menu.
- Enter your "Ticket number" and "Last name."
- Select your baggage information.
- After that, you have to follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Then the airline will send the boarding pass to your registered mail.
Through Kiosk - You can also make the check-in through Kiosk that is available at the airport. Enter the flight information and follow the steps shown on the screen. Then you can download your boarding pass.
How Much Does Avianca Charge for Check-in?
If you have made a reservation with Avianca Airlines and want to check in, you should know that the airline charges some fee for it. If you have booked a domestic flight, the fee is $25; for an international flight, you have to pay $75 for check-in. However, online check-in is free, and you can do it from 48 hours before the flight departure to 2 hours before the flight.
How do I check in at Avianca?
If you want to check in with Avianca for your flight, it is an easy process in multiple ways. You can check in through the official website, mobile app, Kiosk, and the airport. However, there is a different timing for each process. If you want to know about the timing and the process, visit the official website or contact customer service for any information.
Hopefully, after reading the above information, you must have got the answer to your question about how early can I check-in for Avianca flight and the process to do it. Still, if you need help with something, contact the airline's customer service, and they will help you with your problem.
Guide To Check-in Your Baggage with Avianca Airlines
Avianca Airlines is the flag carrier of Colombia that you can use to make a flight reservation to your desired destination. The airline will provide many benefits if you make a reservation with them. If you want to check in with the airline, you can do it easily through the official website. For more information, you can also use the Avianca check-in phone number and connect with the airline customer service representative to assist you with your problem.
Avianca Airlines' Check-in Baggage Policy
If you want to get more information, then you can read the airline policy. Below are the points that you can read, which you help you to grasp the information about the weight limit and charges for the baggage:
- You cannot carry more than 22 Lb for your carry-on baggage.
- The maximum baggage limit for checked baggage is 50 Lb for Economy class and 70 Lb for Business class.
- If you want to carry any sports equipment like a golf bag, surfboard, fishing rod, or any other equipment, then it will not count as additional baggage, and you have to pay an additional $25.
How Much is Check-in Baggage for Avianca?
The check-in baggage fee of Avianca Airlines depends upon the baggage you want to carry with you on the flight. The airline charges $80 for 1st bag, $100 for 2nd bag, and $300 for 3rd bag. You can pay the amount online through a debit card or credit card.
What time does Avianca check-in open?
If you have made a reservation with Avianca Airlines and want to know How early can I check in with Avianca, then the airline check-in opening timing depends on the mode you want to use. Read the below information to learn about the check-in timings of the airline online and at the airport:
- Online check-in - The quickest way to check in with Avianca Airlines is through the online method. You can make the check-in 48 hours to 12 hours before the departure and get your boarding pass.
- Airport check-in - The other option is to make your check-in through the airport. The airline opens their check-in at the airport 2 hours before the departure for the International flight and 1 hour before the departure for the domestic flight.
How to check in baggage with Avianca Airlines?
If you want to check in your baggage with Avianca Airlines, there are three methods available through which you can do it. The different methods and steps are mentioned below, and you can follow any of them for baggage check-in:
Through Mobile phone - The quickest way to check in your baggage is through the mobile phone. The process of Avianca check-in by phone is not very complicated, and you can do it by following the given steps:
- Download Avianca Airlines' official app on your mobile phone.
- Sign in to your account using your mobile phone and password.
- Click on the "Check-in" option from the main menu.
- Write the "Passenger last name" and "Booking reference number."
- Enter your baggage details and select the seat of your choice.
- Then you have to pay if any amount is showing on the screen.
- After that, you can download the boarding pass.
Through Kiosk - If you do not want to stand in the long queues at the airport, you can also check in your baggage through Kiosk. It is available at every airport, and you just have to enter your flight details and select the preferred options from the screen. Then you can download your boarding pass.
Through Airport - The last method for Avianca check-in baggage is directly through the airport. You have to visit the check-in counter at the airport, and the customer service representative will help you with the process. If you need any assistance or want to get information about anything, you can ask the representative, who will provide you with the information.