If your boarding date is getting closer and you wish to know about the time for the check-in, then for the online process, you get 30 hours before the flight departure time, but if you are willing to check in at the airport, then you must get to the airport not less than 90 minutes before the flight departure. And for safe travel, you can consider visiting the airport two hours before the flight departure.
Why Can't I Check-in Online For Air France?
When you have tried to check-in online, but due to some region you cannot perform the task, you can either speak with the customer support for the solution or get into the airport. You can complete the check-in process with the airline counter or kiosk machine. But the reason for which you might not be able to check-in is as follows.
- During the check-in process, if you are entering the details wrong. Then you might not be able to do the online check-in.
- You can't do the online check-in when you have missed the flight.
- If you are using the check option before or after the scheduled time.
How do you check in with Air France?
When you have made the reservation on Air France, you can check in online, and the steps to complete the process have been stated here, so you can take reference and complete the process.
- Firstly, you have to open the Air France authenticated site with the help of the internet browser or install the Air France application.
- When the web page opens, you have to select the check-in option from the upper side.
- After getting onto the check-in page, you get two different options for the check-in, one is a ticket number or a loyalty program number.
- If you choose to check-in through the ticket number, then you ahe type your ticket number with the last name and flight number, then tap on the check-in icon.
- Or, if you choose a loyalty program, select your loyalty program and loyalty program number with the fight number, and tap on the check-in option.
- After this, you have the list of passengers who made the reservation, select the passenger which check-in process you wish to complete.
- Later, you have to confirm the passenger's details, and if you wish to add any amenities, then add them and tap on the confirm option.
- Once you have completed the task, you will receive the boarding pass in your email and save it on your mobile phone.
Air France Baggage Check-in Time
When caring for the baggage on your trip, you have to get to the airport a minimum of two hours before the flight departure, but this time also varies according to the destinations. Thus the check-in time according to the destination is as follows.
- For the Europe destination, you can check-in before the 40-minute flight departure; for the special case, you must check in 60 minutes before the departure.
- And for the international flight, you have to get one hour before the departure, and for the special case, you have to get to the airport 90 minutes before the departure.
What is the Air France Check-in Policy?
When you wish to complete the check-in process, you must comply with its policy to make it quick and easy. And the Air France check-in policy contains
- For the check-in on Air France, you have the online check-in option, and the check-in option starts 30 hours before the flight departure.
- And for the offline check-in process, you have to visit the airport and then get to the airport for 90 minutes for the international flights and 45 minutes for the domestic flights.
- When you have the connecting flight booking, you have to check in with the same airline on which you made the reservation.
- You can complete the check through a web directory, mobile application, airline counter, or kiosk machine.