Wizz Air is a low-cost airline that is amazing for people who like to travel on a budget. It offers excellent customer service and on-time flights. If you are traveling with Wizz Air, you will want to avoid any hiccups during the whole journey. Checking-in in advance means you will have more time on your hands, and you can arrive a bit later at the airport for your flight and possibly skip the long queue. If you have the question,” How long before can you check in with Wizz Air?, you have to be aware of the Wizz Air check-in policy so that you can check in as early as possible and avoid any last-minute hassles. You will be able to avoid long queues if you check in online, as Wizz Air gives you the opportunity to do so.
Wizz Air Check-in Policy
Once you are aware of the Wizz Air check-in policy, you can make a decision as to how you want to check in. You can either check in online or at the airport. If you want to save time and effort while you are traveling, it is better to check in in advance.
Wizz Air Check-in Policy is Given Below:
- If you have purchased a seat during your booking, you can avail of Wizz Air Check-in online, from 30 days to 3 hours before scheduled departure.
- Online checking will be available 48 hours before the scheduled departure if you have not purchased a seat along with your booking.
- With the auto check-in option, you will be checked in 50 hours before the scheduled departure automatically.
- You cannot check in online for departures from certain airports; you will be required to check in at the airport.
- The Wizz Air Check-in fee can range from 60 EUR to 75 EUR, depending on the airport.
- If you have not booked a seat in advance, you will be assigned a seat randomly at the time of check-in.
Check-In Via the Official Website:
If you visit the official website to check in, you will be able to check in easily and avoid the hassles at the airport. Checking in for your flight online means you save time and energy. The official website is easy to navigate, and you can check in easily by visiting the website.
The process to check in online is given below:
- To check-in online, go to the homepage - wizzair.com
- You have to click on “CHECK-IN AND BOOKINGS.’
- Then you need to enter your confirmation code along with your last name and click “Search” to retrieve your booking
- You have to click on “check-in” and you will get your boarding pass.
- You will also be assigned Wizz Air check-in free seats randomly if you have not booked a seat already.
- You can get a printout of the boarding pass before you enter the airport if required.
Now you will never have the question, “Why is online check-in not available Wizz Air? with the information given here. You can visit the official website in case you have any other travel-related queries.
Wizz Air Check-in Fee
Completing the check-in process on time is essential as it will give you a boarding pass necessary to travel. While traveling with Wizz air, you will get multiple facilities such as a quick refund, extra luggage allowance, etc. You also must go through the check-in procedure to get the boarding pass. To make the check-in with Wizz air, you do not need to pay any charges. You can make the check-in by several options, such as via the counter, through a kiosk machine, official website, etc.
Wizz Air Check-in Baggage
The check-in baggage you can carry while traveling with Wizz air will depend upon your seat type and the weight of the luggage. If you want to know the check-in baggage allowance on Wizz air, you need to read below.
For the economy class seat: If you choose the seat of economy class, then you can carry one checked bag under 22 kg.
For the business class seat: At the time of booking the flight, if you booked the business class seat, then you can carry two checked bags of under 28 kg.
For premium class booking: If you reserve the flight and choose the premium class cabin, you can carry three checked bags under 30 kg.
For sports equipment: If you are traveling with a sports kit or equipment such as a bat, hockey stick, etc., then you have to send it with your check-in bag, and the charges are applicable.
Wizz Air Check-in Baggage Price
The check-in baggage price will depend upon the low season and peak season, but still, you have to pay the cost between 15 to 30 USD if your bag is less than 25 kg. If your bags weigh between 25 to 32 kg, you need to pay between 45 to 80 USD. You can confirm these prices by dialing this number 0 690 900 555, and the representative will connect with you and guide you through further information about check-in.
How Much do Wizz Air Charge to Check in at Airport?
Suppose you are at the airport and want to check in through a counter or Kiosk machine. In that case, you will not need to pay any amount as Wizz Air does not charge any fee for check-in. If you want to make a check-in online but need the information about the check-in process on Wizz air, then you need to follow the below points.
- Visit the website of Wizz air in your suitable search engine
- After this, click on the check-in option
- Further, you have to fill out the confirmation number and last name
- Following this, click on to search option and then mention the luggage details
- Next, if you want to add something to your booking, then add them and save the changes
- Last click on the check-in option, and you will get the email of successful check-in and your boarding pass.
How Many Hours Before Can You Check in with Wizz Air?
The time you need to reach the airport for check-in will depend upon the route and destination of your flight. If you are going to an international destination, you must reach the airport before 4 hours flight departure time. If you are going to any domestic destination, you must reach the airport before 2 hours of flight departure.