- How Many Luggage Can I Take on Royal Jordanian?
Helpline for How Many Luggage Can I Take on Royal Jordanian? 1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
The passenger's luggage will depend upon the seat type and flight route, but the passenger can carry a minimum of two bags and a full five bags in their luggage, including carry-on bags and checked bags. The maximum number of handbags a passenger can carry on flight two is if the number of bags exceeds, then the passenger must pay the charges. Suppose the passenger wants to add some extra luggage due to a severe problem. In that case, they will have to fill out the application, provide the detailed information, and send that to the official representative of Royal Jordanian airlines. If they allow the passenger, they can carry the baggage without paying additional charges.
Seek The Complete Guidance Regarding Luggage on Royal Jordanian
Whenever a passenger plans to visit their desired destination, they carry a lot of luggage. Still, the airlines allow limited luggage, so passengers have to leave some luggage at the airport. Suppose the passenger is traveling with the Royal Jordanian airlines. In that case, they can benefit from many facilities like early bookings, refund on the cancelation, special facilities for disabled passengers, etc. To make the travel easy and convenient, the official representative of Royal Jordanian airlines provides a facility of a luggage policy for their passenger. If you want detailed information about the Royal Jordanian baggage allowance carry-on, you must read below.
Royal Jordanian Extra Baggage Cost
- If the passenger is traveling with an economy class seat, they will have to pay the charges between 30 USD to 45 USD for each extra bag.
- If the passenger is traveling with the business class seat, they will have to pay the charges between 50 USD to 70 USD per bag.
- If the passenger is traveling in the economy class, they will have to pay the charges between 80USD to 100 USD, which may vary according to the flight route.
- If the passengers book the flight from the official representative of Royal Jordanian airlines, they have to contact them for extra charges.
What is the Royal Jordanian Baggage Allowance Policy?
According to the baggage policy of Jordanian airlines, the size and weight of the baggage will vary according to the seat class and membership status. To know the detailed information, you need to read below.
For Economy Class
- If passenger books the economic class flight ticket, then the size of their baggage is 150/ 60 in size and 35lbs to 50lbs in weight. The passenger can carry only one checked bag, and if they want extra luggage, they must pay the charges.
- Passengers can also carry on handbag whose size is between 50x40x20.
For Business Class Flight Passenger
- For the business class passenger, the official representatives allow two checked bags; the maximum weight for these bags is not more than 40lbs to 50lbs.
- Passengers can also carry two handbags on the flight, and the weight is between 12lbs.
For premium Class Bookings
- The premium class booking passenger can carry three check bags which is not more than 58 lbs; if any passenger wants more bags or if their bags' weight exceeds, they will have to pay the charges.
- The passenger can also carry two carry-on bags in the bags in flight, and the size will not be more than 15lbs.
The statements, as mentioned earlier, will provide you with detailed information about the Royal Jordanian Baggage Allowance Policy. Still, suppose if you have any concerns about baggage or Royal Jordanian airlines, you can also contact the official representative.