All you need to know about Atlanta Airport Customer Service [ATL]
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is among the biggest and busiest airports in the world. It is the chief international airport that serves Atlanta and has been the busiest airport for decades in terms of passengers carried. It caters to various airlines and handles their operations in a seamless manner. Its customer service is rated as one of the best by frequent travelers for its excellent functioning. Undoubtedly, the airport takes care of its customers at all times. No matter how minute the issue is, you can always call the Atlanta Airport phone number for help. The following article embodies all the contact information about Hartsfield Atlanta airport.
How Do I Get Assistance at Atlanta Airport?
If you are facing any kind of hardships at the Atlanta Airport, you should reach out to its customer service, which will provide solutions to your problems. The customer service team at Atlanta airport listens to people’s queries patiently and gives accurate solutions. Find the contact information of Atlanta Airport below.
Call The Airport Customer Service:
The quickest way to get help in times of trouble is to give a call. If you want to reach the airport’s customer service quickly, you should try calling them. The steps to find the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta international airport phone number are mentioned below. Kindly go through the below steps to understand the process better.
- Visit the airport’s official website, https://www.atl.com/
- In the next step, you should scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click the ‘Contact Us’ button. This will take you to the contact support page of the website.
- On the contact page, you will find the number to the airport, (404) 530-7300.
- Call the mentioned number, and you will connect with a customer service executive.
- Inform them of your issue, and they will provide the required help.
Submit the email form:
The next way by which you can connect with Atlanta Airport is to fill out its email form. It is another quickest and most effective way that permits you to reach out to the airport customer service. Follow the below steps to find the email form.
- Firstly, you have to open the airport’s website https://www.atl.com/.
- Now scroll down on the homepage and click the ‘Contact Us’ option. You will be directed to the contact support page.
- Click the email icon displayed next to Guest Relations. An email form will open up.
- In the next step, you should fill out the email form and submit it.
- Atlanta Airport customer service will get back to you shortly.
How Can You Contact Atlanta International Airport?
- You can contact Atlanta International Airport by calling the number +1 800-897-1910 and following the voice instructions to reach a customer service agent. If you are calling to make a request or file a complaint, you must keep the relevant documents handy in order to provide the necessary details to the agent.
- Passengers can choose to send an email to contact a representative at Atlanta Airport to get the best possible solution to their query. You can easily keep tabs on the conversation, whether you have shared feedback, made a complaint, or requested a service by going into your inbox.
- Using the live chat option to contact Atlanta International Airport is one of the most convenient ways to interact with a customer service agent and get assistance at the airport to have a wonderful experience. The customer service agents are highly professional and qualified to provide solutions to all your travel concerns and queries.
Can I Meet Someone at the Atlanta Airport?
If you are facing any problems with any of the airport services, you can meet customer service representatives who will listen to your problems and provide solutions accordingly. The airport address is 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, USA. You can reach the airport at the mentioned address and go to the airport helpdesk. The representative present there will help you with your problem.
What Airlines Fly out of Atlanta International Airport?
21 Airlines fly out of Atlanta International Airport, which is listed below, out of which some are domestic carriers and some are international carriers.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Boutique Air
- Frontier Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Air Canada
- Air France
- British Airways
- Copa Airlines
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Korean Air
- Lufthansa German Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
More than 100 departures and arrivals take place at the airport, and it is one of the busiest airports in the United States.
How do I get a wheelchair at Atlanta Airport?
You can get a wheelchair at Atlanta Airport by requesting the service with the airline you are flying with. At Atlanta Airport, each terminal offers wheelchair assistance, and an agent will be with you at the airport at all times, operating the wheelchair as per your comfort. You will be guided in the wheelchair through the check-in process and the security screening process by an agent up until you are on your seat in the aircraft.
How To Reserve a Wheelchair at Atlanta Airport?
- You can reserve a wheelchair at Atlanta Airport by contacting your airline and requesting wheelchair assistance at the airport.
- You can reserve a wheelchair at Atlanta Airport by visiting the official website and selecting the option “special assistance .”In the special assistance section, you can select the options as per your requirement. You must choose “request wheelchair” and make the payment, if applicable.
- Another way to reserve a wheelchair at Atlanta Airport is by calling the customer relations number and following the voice instructions to get special assistance. Once you arrive at the airport, you will get the wheelchair at the entrance and the agent will guide the wheelchair to the aircraft seat.
The information here will be useful when you are going to be at Atlanta International Airport. If you require any other assistance, you may visit the official website or contact the customer service number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is open 24 hours a day, every day in the week. The TSA, check-in, and baggage drop time varies according to the flight schedules.
Is there any delay in getting your baggage from the aircraft? Do not worry! You can easily get help from the baggage claim helpdesk. The Atlanta Airport Baggage Claim phone number is 1-404-530-2100. This number is available from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Do you want to contact the security department at Atlanta Airport? You can easily contact the Atlanta Airport security office phone number 1(855) 787-2227. You can call this number 72 hours before traveling for questions related to screening policies, procedures, or any other related query.
Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL) is located at 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320. For any query, complaint or feedback, you may visit the airport to get the resolution.
You should get to Atlanta International airport as early as two and a half to 3 hours early so that you have ample time to go through the security and screening procedures and check-in process at the airport.
The terminal on the east side of Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which has the same building as Concourse F, is the international terminal. The terminal is connected to the domestic terminal, other concourses, and underground walkways.