- Southwest Airlines Book Flights For Unaccompanied Minors
Helpline for Southwest Airlines Book Flights For Unaccompanied Minors +1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Everything Need To Know About Unaccompanied Minor’s Flight Reservations on Southwest Airlines
Would you like to know about the unaccompanied minors on Southwest airlines? If yes, then here you will get every small detail on the same. Southwest airline is a prominent airline of the United States that offers flight reservations to unaccompanied minors. This airline offers customer customer-centric services that are designed while keeping the passenger’s comfort in mind. Before heading towards the flight reservation for unaccompanied minors, you should have some knowledge of Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy that is mentioned below. Go through the below guidelines that we will also be useful in making the flight reservations.
What do you understand by Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor policy?
It is quite easy to understand the guidelines of the Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minors. Follow the below instructions to flight tickets for unaccompanied minors in a proper manner.
- Children having ages between five through 11 traveling without an accompanying passenger age 12 or older should travel as Unaccompanied Minors (UMs) on Southwest Airlines.
- Unaccompanied Minors are not observed constantly all around the travel. Solely children with competent maturity to travel with restricted adult supervision may travel as an Unaccompanied Minor on Southwest Airlines.
- The airline will impose $50 each way and $100 round-trip in adding to the airfare per child for Unaccompanied Minors to travel.
- The Unaccompanied Minor charges are refundable. If you cancel your flight reservation and your Unaccompanied Minor is unable to travel, and if your flight gets canceled and you selected not to rebook, or if your child is linked by an accompanying passenger age 12 or older and is no longer an Unaccompanied Minor, you can contact support team or go to the airport ticket counter to get your refund.
- Unaccompanied Minors are permitted to travel on non-stop or same-plane service only.
- This airline doesn’t provide unaccompanied minor service to and from international destinations.
How to book flight tickets for unaccompanied minors?
It is good to know that Southwest airlines book flights for unaccompanied minors in an easy way. This airline offers flight reservation for unaccompanied minors. There are three different ways by which you can book flight ticket of unaccompanied minors:
- Online booking at the official website.
- Call directly to southwest airline customer support.
- Make flight reservations by visiting the Southwest reservation ticket counter at the airport.
Online booking at official website: To book flight tickets of unaccompanied minors, you need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Launch the official website of the Southwest airlines.
- Select the trip type such as one-way, round-trip or multi-city trip.
- Enter the arrival and departure place for the journey.
- Select the unaccompanied minors ages between 5 through 11.
- After giving all the required details, you need to click on the find flight button.
- Pick up the flight that suits your budget.
- Proceed to the payment page and choose the payment mode.
- Enter the payment details to end the payment process.
- You will get the booked ticket on your email id or phone number.
Call directly to southwest airline customer support: This is the other way to make Southwest flight reservations for unaccompanied minors. You just need to call the support team of Southwest airlines. After the call gets answered, you need to ask for the flight reservations. Give all the necessary details for the journey. Within a few seconds, you will get your confirmed flight ticket on your registered email id or phone number.
Make flight reservations by visiting the Southwest reservation ticket counter at the airport: If you are not comfortable in online method and phone number is unable to be reached. This is the third and oldest way to perform flight reservations. Visit the reservation ticket counter at the airport. Fill the reservations form of the unaccompanied minors and submit it. You will get a booked ticket in your hands.
Necessary information needed to make a reservation of unaccompanied minors:
- Enter the child’s full name.
- Tell the relation with the child.
- Give the child’s address.
- Phone number including area code.
- Enter the child’s date of birth.
- Details about both the parent or guardian dropping off and the one picking him or her up.
- Contact information for another selectee at the child’s destination.
In this way, one can easily book flight tickets of unaccompanied minors in a secure manner. If you need additional information regarding Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor fees, you can contact the customer support team for better and instant assistance.
What is Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
Southwest Airlines has its own unaccompanied minor policy which is different from other airlines and you should know before you make reservations for your children. If you don’t know about Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor policy, then you can go through the below instructions:
- Children whose age is 5 to 11 travelling without any accompanying 12 age passengers can be travelled as unaccompanied minors on Southwest Airlines.
- Ticket purchaser or who made reservations will be represented that he/she is the guardian or parent of the minor child.
- Unaccompanied minors are only allowed to travel to a non-stop destination.
- Southwest Airlines do not transport the child in a flight that is diverted or cancelled due to any kind of weather conditions.
What is Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Fees?
Know about the fee of an unaccompanied minor for Southwest Airlines is very important that can help you to make a travel plan according to your budget. If you want to know about Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor fees, then you can follow the below instructions to know about that:
- Southwest Airlines charge $50 for a one-way trip and $100 for a round trip per child for the unaccompanied minors travelling to.
- Unaccompanied minor charges are completely refundable and if your flight is cancelled or unaccompanied minor do not travel, then you can easily get a refund on your flight even you can also rebook a flight.
How to Book a Southwest Unaccompanied Minor Reservation?
Want to book a flight for the unaccompanied minor on Southwest Airlines to your preferred destination? Then you can easily do that as there are lots of ways for making Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor reservations and if you don’t know how to make them, then follow the mentioned instructions.
Things to be ready when making a reservation:
- Your children’s full name.
- Date of birth of your child.
- Information about the guardians.
- Contact information such as an address, phone number, etc.
Ways To Book a Southwest Unaccompanied Minor:
Book online: You can visit the official Southwest Airlines website and then you can enter the required details such as cities, dates, and others.
Call Southwest Airlines: You can make a phone call to Southwest Airlines where you can contact to reservations team for booking an unaccompanied minor.
Book at the Airport: You can also book a reservation for an unaccompanied minor directly at the airport after providing the required information.
You will be capable to know how to book a Southwest unaccompanied minor reservation in a very easy way after following the above-given instructions. But if you still have any kind of query, you must contact the customer service team of Southwest Airlines for valuable assistance.
How Do I Schedule A Call Back From American Airlines?
Cheapflightinfo, Aug 03 , 21Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:How Do I Get American Airlines To Call Me Back? American Airlines is famous for its better customerRead More