- Southwest Airlines Same Day Flight Change
Helpline for Southwest Airlines Same Day Flight Change +1-805-732-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Facts you should know about Southwest Flight Change Policy for the Same Day
Based in Dallas, Texas, Southwest Airlines is an American airline that is known for carrying the most domestic passengers of any airline of the United States. The airline provides the customers with multiple packages and in-flight services that attract the customers to book their seats in the airline. It also makes travel easier for passengers.
Besides, for the A-List and A-List Preferred Members, the airline provides Southwest same day flight change policy that turns out to be another reason for this airline being the most preferred among all other airlines. However, if you are not familiar with this policy, we are providing with complete details about this service.
Same-day flight change policy of Southwest Airlines
- As per the policy of Southwest airlines, the passengers can make changes to their reservations on the same day of the departure of the flight.
- The changes should be made at least 2 hours before the departure scheduled.
- There can be a chance that the service might not be available for all types of reservations. So, you are recommended to contact the Southwest Airlines reservations center.
For Southwest same day flight change, the passengers can also request for the cancelation compensation. The airline can be directly contacted for the required information.
Making the same day flight changes in Southwest Airlines:
For the same day flight change, the passenger has to visit the official website and choose the manage booking option. The booking can be retrieved and one can make the changes to the booking. The customer care can also be contacted for the required assistance.
The passengers are requested to see a customer service agent at the airport for this policy and benefit as southwest does not provide free same day stand-by. These are only endowed free to A-List and A-List Preferred Members who travel prior to the original scheduled departure, on the original date of travel, between the same city or where the seats are available. If the qualification is not met, then the passenger has to pay Southwest same day flight change fee if the seat is available. If A-list preferred member has to travel on a Multiple-Passenger reservation, then free same day standby will not be given for the non-A-List or non-A-List Preferred Members in same reservation.
So, the passenger can change the flight same day.
How to do Southwest Airlines Same-day Flight Change?
Follow the below steps in order do Southwest airlines same day flight change without any hassle
- First step is to launch the browser and go online and log in into the account of southwest and then click on the sign in option located in the home-page
- Then enter the ID and password , once user is logged in then they can easily select the option of change or cancel flight
- User need to then enter the conformation number with the last name and then press the change flight option.
- Search for the flight that are in the reservation section and check the boxes on which you need to change the flight and then press on proceed
- Once this is done user need to then select the option of select new flight and press continue
- When you select the flight then you will be asked the pay the fare difference
- After the payment, user will receive a new reservation ticket form Southwest airline
These were the ways which user change easily change the flight in the same day, if there is any more information is needed on Southwest Change Flight Refund, then contact the customer care number or dial they toll-free number.