JetBlue Change Policy and the Change Fee
In case your travel plan has changed, and you want to prepone or postpone your trip, you can do it easily with JetBlue Airlines. The airline allows its passengers to modify their itinerary without any worries. If you have made up your mind to change your flight, you must have complete info about the flight change policy of the airline. The details about the policy and procedure are explained in this article, so you can use it as a reference.
Change JetBlue Flight
If you want to know the procedure to change your flight with JetBlue, you choose among the options of online change or offline change. It depends on your convenience, which method you want to choose:
Online Flight change- It is considered to be one of the easiest and convenient ways to change the flight details. It can be used as follows:
- Visit the official website of JetBlue.
- Under Manage Booking, enter your confirmation code and last name on the itinerary.
- With correct details, you will have the itinerary on your screen and you can make the required changes.
- In case you have used a travel certificate or voucher, you are not allowed to make the changes.
- You are allowed to change your departure, destination and departure date.
- Once done, you can save the changes to get the updated itinerary.
Offline Flight Change- You can also go for the option of offline flight change. In this, you can either call the reservations team or visit the ticket counter at the airport. You will get the assistance for required changes.
Flight change fee in JetBlue Airlines
If you want to know what does it cost to change a flight on JetBlue, then it completely depends on the factors such as type of ticket, change the time and distance of the journey. If you change your booking 60days before the scheduled departure, you need to pay $75. It may vary according to fare rules. For elite members, changes are free.
Change JetBlue flight for free
It might be possible that there is some emergency due to which you need to change your travel plan. You will be asked to pay the change fee but it can be avoided in some cases. For Jetblue change flight with points, cancellation is not allowed. For other bookings, you can use the points as follows:
24-hour window- If you are not aware, then there is a 24-hour window, in which you can change your ticket without paying any charges.
JetBlue Same-Day Changes- Just to change the time of departure, you must check the fees for same-day changes and book the flight for the same day with the time difference.
Buy Refundable Tickets- If you purchase a refundable ticket, you make changes as per requirement and without paying any extra charges.
Get Travel Insurance- There are many travel insurances which cover the change and cancellations also. So, to save your money you can go the travel insurance option also.
For more details on JetBlue change flight policy, you can contact the JetBlue Airlines reservations team. To get in touch with the executives, the info available on JetBlue airlines can be used.
“What does it cost to change a flight on JetBlue?” is the question that will come in the minds of passengers. We will surely provide you with the answer to this question. But, you should first be aware of the flight change policy in JetBlue Airlines. The airline has the best policies and processes that are beneficial for its passengers. You can even seek the help of the passengers to know more about this. However, we are here with the policy that you can go through.
Flight Change Policy in JetBlue:
- Talking about the same-day flight change, the passengers can choose to travel earlier on the flight or later on the same day.
- You can travel between the same city or airport.
- The passengers will not get the option of the same day for the cities which have a direct flight a day.
- The passengers of JetBlue can confirm their same-day changes at the airport that starts a full 24 hours before the scheduled flight.
- You can waive this fee for same-day changes in JetBlue Airlines.
This is all about JetBlue Flight Change Policy meant for the passengers. The passengers can go through this carefully and can contact the executives of the customer support team of JetBlue to seek their assistance. They will provide you with the best assistance for all your queries. Also, you can avail of their services 24*7, and you don’t have to think before calling them.
Process of flight change:
- Go to the official website of JetBlue and tap on My Trips.
- A drop-down will appear in which you have to click on Manage Trips.
- A new page will open in which you have to fill in the information like the confirmation code and the last name of the passengers.
- Now, you can click on the Search option, and that will open the flight itinerary that you have booked.
- You can go through it and can choose an alternate flight to change the flight. Choose your alternate flight by clicking on “Confirm flight.” you will have to pay the fare difference between the flight, and this is how you can change your flight.
- You will get the email on your registered email address.
Fees for changing the flight in JetBlue:
The airline will incur the JetBlue Flight Change Fee from the passengers that will be dependent on the fare type, the date and time of the flight change, the route, and the destination booked by the passengers. To get to know more about this, you can call on the helpline number and can have more knowledge of this from the executives.
How Much Does It Cost to Change the Flight Return Date to JetBlue?
JetBlue airline allows passengers to make changes in their flight dates quite easily if they adhere to the policy and process associated with the airline, as discussed below.
Before making a change of the scheduled airline with which the passenger made the booking, they should be quite clear on How much it cost to change flight return date JetBlue? as it is quite different and varies with each flight. Generally, the return flight change can be done free of cost except for the Blue Basic, where the airline can charge anywhere between 100 USD to 200 USD depending on the region from which the ticket booking was made.
JetBlue Same Day Flight Change
The JetBlue same-day flight change can be done up till a certain time before the actual scheduled departure, depending on the type of ticket and the new destination that needs to be booked. The same-day flight changes are subject to the availability of the flights pertaining to the specific location selected.
How Can I Reschedule My JetBlue Flight After Booking?
If the passenger had booked a flight with JetBlue and would like to know How can I reschedule my JetBlue flight after booking? It can be done through various methods, namely:
Via Online Booking
The passengers can make the necessary flight changes through the official website of the airline under the Manage Trips tab. They can retrieve their booking by typing in the credentials required and then making the necessary changes in the Change My Booking tab. Final submission after fee payment can only be confirmed once you receive a mail from the representatives of the airline.
The passenger also can change the booking through the calling and chat option available, by paying 25 USD.
JetBlue Airways Customer Service Help
Passengers many times would like to know, How do I talk to a real person at JetBlue?, as the online method of making changes in the flight return date can be quite cumbersome, subject to technical issues and other glitches. The most convenient method to talk to a real person on JetBlue is through the calling method that can be availed through the process given:
- Ruffle through the JetBlue Airlines official website.
- Scrounge across the homepage to find the icon of Contact Us under Get to Know Us.
- After selecting the contact option, find the number for the call based on the country and region you selected.
- Place a call at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) to get connected with a representative from the customer support team of the airline.