If you recently traveled with Singapore airlines and your baggage is lost by the airline, then don't panic because the airline understands that the baggage is so important to you. Sometimes your important documents are kept in the baggage. For that reason, the airline provides their best to find your baggage, and if you find your baggage damaged, you can claim for the repair the airline provides you this also. Baggage is always an important part of everyone's trip, but don't worry; Singapore airline lost baggage provide full compensation for their passengers. Just read below to get depth information about the lost baggage.
How To Get A Claim for Singapore Airlines Lost Baggage?
Singapore airlines provide you with a claim if they lost your baggage; for that, you have to file a complaint; read below Singapore Airlines lost baggage claim to get your claim.
- You can go to the official website of the airline and then go in lost baggage and file a complaint with your ticket reference number along with your last name, and you can also go to the lost and found department at the airport and file a complaint, make sure to take a receipt of your claim.
- Make sure you get a ten-digit file reference number to claim your baggage in the future.
- If the airport has any updates regarding your baggage, they will let you know in 7 business days through your email address, and you can also check the status on the lost and found portal on the website.
Will You Get Compensation For Lost Baggage on Singapore Airlines?
Yes, Singapore Airlines provides compensation for the lost, delayed, and damaged baggage. Whether you are traveling on domestic routes or international, you will get compensation for the lost baggage. Singapore Airlines lost baggage compensation is dependent on your travel. If you travel domestically, they will provide the fee for the item they have excluded in their contracts of carriage. And for international flights, the airline is responsible for these items if they accept them for transportation. This is applicable even if the passenger did not disclose when they check-in that these items are in the bag.
The Process To Get Through the Singapore Airline for Lost Baggage:
There are several ways by which you can contact the airline for your lost baggage. The airline provides the phone call option, live chat option, social media platforms, and email process to help their customers resolve their queries before, during, and after the travel. You just need to go through the process written below to get in touch with the airline.
Via Phone Call
You can call on the official number of the airline, which is available on the airline website in the contact us section. Dial the number and follow the IVR step written down.
- Press 1 to select language.
- Press 2 to make a new booking.
- Press 3 for lost baggage
- Press 9. Talk to a customer care agent and tell them your query, and they will provide you with the solution to your query.
Via Live Chat
You can also use the live chat process available on the website at the bottom of the screen, click on that chat box icon, and follow the steps and ask for lost baggage.
- Select the topic of lost baggage.
- After that, fill in your reference number along with your last name.
- Then explain your baggage size and details to the executive, and he will help with your query.
Reading the above lets you know How you can get in touch with Singapore Airlines? You can contact 24*7 the airline for any help.