The American Airlines Ticket counter opens at Ontario Airport daily from 4 am to 5 pm and 7:30 am to 11:30 pm, but they do not accept cash or cheque. Passengers can use Credit cards, Debit Cards, or another original payment method for ticket purchases. American Airlines Customer Service works 24 hours a day to resolve travelers' problems related to Airline or Airport services. Customers can connect with the support team for new reservations, additional Airport services, In-Flight Services, and more. They will ask for essential information regarding the query and provide the best possible answer.
How Early Should I Arrive at Ontario Airport?
If you have reservations with American Airlines from Ontario Airport for a domestic flight, you must reach the Airport in the last 45n minutes of the Flight. International Flight travelers must visit the Airport 2-3 hours before the Scheduled Departure Flight. A passenger who wants to update seats from Economy to Business class or add In Flight services like meals, In-flight Wi-Fi, and entertainment Tv shows for kids. To communicate with the Airport Customer support team, you must have essential information regarding contact and address. So that passengers can easily connect with them regarding any new changes in existing reservations. Customers can visit the airport office to cancel the Flight or add a wheelchair service at the last moment for a companion Traveler. Here is the list of contact details for the Airport which might be needed:
Essential Contact Information of Ontario Airport:
- Ontario Airport American Airlines Office: LA Ontario International Airport 2900 E, Airport Drive, Ontario CA 91761.
- Ontario Airport American Airlines Phone Number: 909-544-5128 | 1-865-432-7300
- Ontario Airport Baggage Claim Phone Number: 909-544-5128
- Ontario Airport TSA Customer Service Number: 866-289-9673
- Ontario Rental Car Service link: Visit the rental car page
- American Airlines Contact Information for Reservations: 800-433-7300
American Airlines customer service works 24 hours daily to make their passengers' journeys memorable or unique.
What lot is American Airlines at Ontario Airport?
American Airlines uses Terminal 4 at Ontario Airport for the Arrival and Departure of both domestic and international flights. Travelers looking for short-term parking can park their vehicle at Lot 2 and 4. Passengers with a long journey can park their car at Lot 5, mainly for long-term parking. Also, Lot 2 is open 24 hours a day; if you have a scheduled Flight Departure at midnight, you can park a vehicle in Lot 2 at Ontario Airport.
If a customer wants to know the same Terminal for the Scheduled Flight Departure can process for early check-in. You can do an early check-in before 24 hours of Departure. It follows a few steps for check-in, which are described here:
- Customers must visit the Airline's Official Website.
- Click on Check-in, which is available at the top of the Homepage.
- Complete the necessary information, such as flight number and last name mentioned on the itinerary.
- Select Submit and proceed further; after completing the process, you can generate a Boarding pass showing the exact details of your reserved Flight, like the Terminal, timings, and reserved seat number.
Ontario Airport American Airlines Departures:
American Airlines departure at Ontario Airport depends on the route or destination you have chosen to fly, as every Flight has its own time of Arrival and Departure. There are a few Flights arrival and Departure details mentioned below.
- Phoenix (PHX) Departure- 6 am, Flight Number- AA1688.
- Charlotte (CLT) Departure- 10:32 pm, Flight Number- AA1847.
- Dallas (DFW) Departure- 11:59 pm, Flight Number- AA1310.
- Phoenix (PHX) Departure- 12:14pm, Flight Number- AA4913.
- Dallas (DFW) Departure- 10:57am, Flight Number- AA1820.
How to Check Flight Departure Time Online?
To check flight status online, kindly follow these steps, which are explained below:
- Please visit the American Airlines official Website, which is www.aa.com
- Click on the Flight Status option, which you can easily find on the Homepage.
- Enter the required information like Flight Number, From City or Airport and City or Airport, date and click on Find Flight.
- The screen will display all the flight details regarding arrival, Departure, and Terminal.
- You can check the Scheduled Flight Status anytime, anywhere.
Passengers can check the time of Arrival and Departure of the Scheduled Flight by visiting their official Website. You can check online or call their customer service and ask them for updates. Customers can also check the delayed Flight Status through the website or they can download the Airline official Application which is convenient to use. It follows a similar process.