United Airlines Dublin Office – Ireland Phone Number
United Airlines is a major airline in the US that is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is known as one of the major airlines in the country, which schedules commercial flights to Dublin Airport, Ireland. If you are planning to fly to the airport with the airline and want to ask some reservation-related queries, then it is best to reach United Airlines Dublin Office for the needed support. So keep on reading the information given below to find out the information.
Where is United Airlines in Dublin Airport?
- United Airlines Dublin Office Address- 61 William St S, Dublin, D02 W580, Ireland
- Passengers can dial the United Airlines Dublin Airport contact number- 1-805-874-8331, which is +353 1 814 1111, to speak with the live executive.
- Airline Official email address- UnitedAirlines@united.com
- MileagePlus Service Center- +353-1-850-946-187
- For flight check-in -https://www.united.com/en/us/checkin
- To check the Flight Status -https://www.united.com/en/us/flightstatus.
- United airline official website- https://www.united.com/
- United Social media pages- Facebook- www.facebook.com/united/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/united
What Time Does United Airlines Open in Dublin?
The office hours of the United Airlines office at Dublin airport are from 8:00 am - 10:00 pm daily.
- Customer support Hours- 24 hours a day.
- MileagePlus Office Hours- 7:30 am - 5:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
How Can You Connect with the United Airlines Baggage Department in Dublin Airport?
- United Airlines Baggage Services Phone Numbers- 1-800-335-2247
- For inquiring about baggage, go to https://www.united.com/baggage/delayed
- To report lost or damaged luggage- www.united.com/help/report-lost-items
Which Terminal is United Airlines in Dublin?
United airline uses terminal 2 at Dublin airport in Ireland.
What is the fleet size of United Airlines?
The total fleet size of united airlines is 721, and the following aircraft models are included in the fleet.
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A350-1000
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737-900
- Boeing 737-900ER
- Boeing 737 MAX 9
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 757-200
What are the Services that are provided by Dublin Airport for United Airlines?
The airline office at Dublin airport provides a variety of services, and some of the services are given below-
- Provides support to United MileagePlus, United Express, and Economy Plus passengers.
- For flight reservations, cancellations, and making changes to your booked reservation.
- Applying for compensation for delayed or canceled flights.
- For Lost, delayed, or damaged luggage.
- For group booking process.
- Transporting animals and pets.
- To arrange special assistance services for flight boarding, in-flight journey, and deboarding.
- To get Visa-related information.
- For immigration services.
- For flight rescheduling.
- For the flight check-in process.
What are the Important Pointers you Should Keep in Mind Before Visiting Dublin Airport?
Passengers who are flying from Dublin airport for the first time should understand the below-mentioned instructions.
- Domestic flight passengers should reach the baggage check-in counter at least 60 minutes early from their scheduled flight departure time, and international flight passengers should reach the airport at least 90 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time if they are checked bags with them.
- Passengers who have completed the check-in process through the official website or mobile application will get an E-boarding pass which is accepted during security check-ins at the airport.
- Passengers who require special assistance while flight boarding or on the airport premises should connect with the United Airlines Dublin Office support team at least two hours prior to their scheduled departure time so the authorities and plan accordingly.
- Battery-operated wheelchair charging ports are available at the airport for the passenger's use.
- Passengers who are traveling with the support pet should show the certifications from verified trainers to the authorities at the airport.
- Passengers who are not able to find the luggage after their flight journey ends are advised to visit the airport lost baggage counter to file the complaint and keep the tracking number handy to track their luggage.
- Immigrant passengers are advised to check the travel restrictions of the country they are visiting before booking the flight ticket.
How Do I Connect to Dublin Airport?
If you are traveling to any destination for your upcoming Business meeting and your flight departure is scheduled from Dublin Airport, and you wish to access the private terminal of the airport to enjoy platinum services offered by Dublin Airport, then you can contact customer services to gather the relevant information and to make the desired arrangements. If you are thinking, “How do I connect to Dublin Airport?” Then you must use the crucial information provided in the forthcoming section.
Important Contact Information To Get Through Dublin Airport:
Customers must use the below-mentioned details to contact airport representatives according to their respective departments.
Airport operation contact number: Customers can reach them by calling a landline phone number: +353 1 944 1111 from 8 am to 10 pm to get the solution to their queries.
For reduced mobility passengers: The mobility coordinator can be reached by dialing: 353 1 9442077 to resolve all the queries related to mobility.
Email address for important flyer program: email@example.com
For car bookings or lounge bookings: +353 1 9440440
Parking email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fastrack and lounge email address: email@example.com
For Shopping Inquiries: +353 1 9444356
Email for safety reporting: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with a breakdown of your car: +353 1 9444828
To reach and complain to Airport police: +353 1 9444300
To share customer experience: email@example.com.
Customer Experience department:
3rd Floor, The Green
Dublin Airport Central
Dublin Airport Swords, Co. Dublin
How long does it take to go through customs at Dublin Airport?
Dublin Airport provides the facility of US Preclearance which comprises all US Immigration, customs, and agriculture inspections. If you wish to know, “How long does it take to go through customs in Dublin Airport?” The time taken is approximately 30-40 minutes, but it is advisable to the passengers to provide at least 3.5 hours for long-haul destinations and additional hours for security and bag checks. Also, if you are reaching the airport at the peak hours, that is, 5 am to 12 pm, then you must reach the airport much earlier.
How long does it take to get through the Security at Dublin Airport?
Passengers who are traveling to short destinations must consider approximately 2 hours for security checking, and the time taken to get through security for long-distance flights is approximately 3 hours. The approximate security time at Terminal 1 is 27 minutes, while for Terminal 2 is 8 minutes. Apart from this, at least 1 hour must be spared for baggage check-in. Also, if your flights are departing from terminal T1 of Dublin Airport, then security checking is available 24/7, while at Terminal T2, the services are available from 4 am.
What is Dublin Airport Lost and Found Contact Number?
Dublin airport does not resolve complaints regarding the loss of property in the aircraft; the respective airline is responsible for it. But if any bag or property is found unidentified at the Dublin airport, it is handed to the Airport police station. Customers can contact them to enquire about their item by dialing Dublin Airport Lost and Found contact number: +353 1 9444666. The services are available from 7 am to 6 pm. You must also fill out a lost and found form to report your property.