How do I add someone to my Southwest flight?
Southwest is one of the major airlines of United Airlines and the world's largest low-cost carrier. It provides services to all age groups from infants to old age as they can serve all passengers. At times passengers wish to add more passengers to their existing reservations. Southwest flights do provide a facility of lateral entry wherein customers can quickly get in touch with them.
What identification is needed for a child to fly on Southwest Airline?
Process Through which you are easily able to add a child to the Southwest Flight Airlines.
Customers traveling with children under two can skip the airport Ticket child to fly on Southwest airlines. Usually, many customers ask the question which says What identification is needed for a child to fly on Southwest Airlines. You need to carry either a childbirth certificate or a passport. Child to pass on the southwest airline, These documents are mandatory to have while boarding a flight with Southwest Airlines as they will be considered as documents that will be checked before you board a Southwest airline.
Steps Through Which How do I add someone to my Southwest Flight:
- Firstly, You have to visit the official site of Southwest Airlines.
- Scroll down the screen down there you will find the option which says traveling with the infants.
- By simply clicking in there, an icon will be visible through which you can check the box to add your child's lap .click next.
- Do add your child's name, gender, and date of birth .click next.
- Read and acknowledge the lap child policy displayed on the screen by simply clicking in acknowledge.
- Click and confirm the passenger and flight information. Do click next.
The above-written ways will guide you How to add someone to my Southwest flight.
- Firstly visit the official site of Southwest Airlines.
- Do click on my account link, which is located at the top of the page.
- Then scroll down the screen to the My Trips section and find the trip you want to add to your Southwest Airlines companion.
- Then click on the add companion link and add on to the new companion into your existing reservation.
How Much Is A Child Fare On Southwest Airlines?
Suppose your child is ready to fly as an unaccompanied minor. Usually, they charge 500 dollars each way for the infants, and they get the assistance you wish to have at any given point. Usually, airlines prefer to have cheap or affordable deals offered to their passengers. They believe every passenger whosoever traveling will have a minimum price as every passenger has a right to get complete services of the southwest airlines. Southwest airlines believe in providing the best or more affordable trips along with the entire family.
Who is traveling with the whole family?
The below-written ways will guide you on how much a child fares on Southwest airlines and how you can join any of your companions at Southwest airlines. You can also add the infants as well depending upon the fact where you wish to travel on airlines costs do vary as per the destinations.
Related Topic: How Do I Talk To A Person At Southwest?