- How Do I Get A Refund From Etihad
Helpline for How Do I Get A Refund From Etihad +1-805-372-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Is Etihad Refunding Tickets?
Etihad airways are considered to be the famous airline to travel to any destination of domestic and international. Being one of the best airlines to travel, they offer luxurious services to their passengers. For the ease of the passengers, they also provide a customer support team to help and guide passengers in case of any difficulty. Sometimes passengers need to cancel their flight tickets to get a refund, and therefore they ask how do I get a refund from Etihad? You can only get a refund once you cancel the flight ticket online at the Etihad website or through customer support. Following are the steps to cancel the Etihad flight ticket online:
- First, you need to open Etihad airways official website in your browser and go to the manage booking section.
- You need to enter your six-digit booking reference or ticket number and the last name of the passengers. After that, you need to open the ‘find my booking’ option.
- You will be able to retrieve your bookings, now select the booking you want to cancel and click on the cancel flight option.
- You will redirect to the cancellation page, and you need to review your cancellation amount after deducting the charges if any.
- Once you click on the confirmation option, your Etihad flight ticket will be cancelled, and you will receive a cancellation confirmation message at your registered email id immediately.
- Your refund will be processed at your payment source within 14-30 working days.
Can I Get A Refund from Etihad?
You can get a refund from Etihad if you have purchased the refundable ticket to your payment source once you apply for cancellation. Non-refundable tickets will get a travel voucher which they can use for a future booking. You can also get in touch with Etihad airways and solve your problem of can I get a refund from Etihad, as they will guide you about the refund procedure.
How Long Does It Take to Get A Refund from Etihad?
Most of the passengers worry about their refund time period and ask how long does it take to get a refund from Etihad? If you own a refund, it will be processed by Etihad within 14 to 30 working days to the same source you have used at the time of payment.
What happens if my Etihad flight is cancelled?
If your flight is cancelled or delayed up to four hours, you are entitled to compensation. You will get compensation for the price of the ticket at which it was bought. You need to ask the reservation department of Etihad for what happens if my Etihad flight is cancelled, and they will immediately provide you with another same flight or reimburse the amount.
What are the Etihad Airways Refund Policy?
Before cancellation, it is important to understand some of the crucial steps of refund policy which are written below:
- You will receive a complete refund if you apply for cancellation within 24 hours of the flight purchase. This clause will be applicable only if you purchase the flight ticket five days before the departure.
- If you cancel the flight ticket 96 hours before the flight departure, you need to pay the cancellation charges, which will deduct from the flight ticket, and the rest will be refunded to you.
- Your refund will depend on the route and type of fare you have purchased and subject to the fare rule of your original ticket.
- If you suffer from the unfortunate event of the death of a family member or relative, then you will not be charged any refund fee, but you need to submit some official documentation.
- The part of the ticket which is not used will get a refund only if you have purchased the refundable flight ticket.
- If you have bought the non-refundable ticket, you will get only travel credits you can use for future booking, and travel credits can only be allowed if you purchased the ticket five days ago from the departure.
After knowing the above point’s of the Etihad refund policy, you can apply for a refund online or contact the Etihad reservation team. All the contact details are available at the Etihad contact section, where you can choose the best possible way to reach the support team.
Read Also: Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy