Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Cebu Pacific provides a premium and comfortable journey to their passengers. They are known for providing world-class services. They have a team of professional customer support service that works continuously to address the concerns of the passengers. They have a baggage policy that determines the weight and numbers of the baggage. If you are also traveling with Cebu Pacific and you want to know about their policies, then this article must be very useful for you. Cebu Pacific allows travelers to carry their baggage along with them, but at the same time, it has put some restrictions on it. You can follow the given instructions to learn about the baggage policy of Cebu Pacific:
The Baggage Policy of Cebu Pacific
- Cebu Pacific has changed its luggage policy from March 2022, where it allows a maximum of one baggage item per 20 kg or 32 kg. If you take the baggage of 40 kg, then only one piece and two pieces are allowed by the Cebu Pacific.
- You can book Prepaid Baggage Allowance at the time of booking up to 2 hours before your scheduled flight time.
- The maximum weight that is allowed for your checked baggage is 32 kg; at the same time, they should not be fragile.
- You have to pay applicable fees for checked baggage. The fees will change according to the number of baggage you carry.
- If you have any overweight bags, then you have to pay fees depending on the weight and size of the bag.
- If there is any sports equipment, then you have to pay the fee depending on the weight.
- Carry on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- 115 centimeters or 45 linear inches for Airbus flights and 115 centimeters or 43 linear inches for ATR flights (dimensions include handles and wheels).
- It must fit in the overhead cabin or the space that is provided under the seat in front of you.
- You are allowed to carry maximum baggage with a weight of up to 30 kilograms or 66 pounds for an Airbus flight. It is 20 kilograms and 44 pounds for ATR Flights.
How Many Kilos of Baggage is Free in Cebu Pacific?
- Cebu Pacific allows you to carry the baggage of a certain weight. If you carry weight above that, you have to pay the applicable fee, or else you will not be allowed to carry your baggage.
- You can purchase Prepaid Baggage Allowance online or through their customer support service. It can be purchased up to one hour prior to your flight’s scheduled departure.
- If you carry handbags or carry-on bags, then they should not be more than 7 kilograms. You do not have to pay if you carry a handbag or carry-on bag with a weight of 7 kilograms. Anything above that is chargeable.
Can I Bring 2 Carry-on Baggage Cebu Pacific?
- No, you are not allowed to bring two carry-on baggage with you. Cebu Pacific allows only one baggage per person.
- There are even restrictions on the size and weight of carry-on baggage. You are not allowed to bring a carry-on bag whose weight is more than 7 kilograms.
The size of your carry bag should be as follows:
115 centimeters or 45 linear inches for Airbus flights and 115 centimeters or 43 linear inches for ATR flights (dimensions include handles and wheels).
How Many Kilos do Hand Carry Cebu Pacific?
Cebu Pacific allows you to carry a weight of 7 kg. If your carry-on baggage weighs more than 7 kg, then you have to pay the applicable fee, and also your bag will be transported to the cargo department.
Cebu Pacific Baggage Allowance Price?
For domestic flights:
- you have to pay 340 to 529 PHP for standard baggage of 20 kilograms.
- For large baggage of 32 kilograms, you have to pay 700 to 1099 PHP.
- For large plus baggage of 42 kilograms, you have to pay around 1100 to 1599.
For international flights:
- You have to pay around $24 to 29 for standard baggage of 20 kilograms.
- Similarly, you have to pay $35 to 45 for large baggage of 32 kilograms.
- For large plus baggage, you have to pay $45 to 55.
Cebu Pacific allows you to take one carry-on baggage per person. You are not allowed to carry two carry-on bags; otherwise, you have to hand them over to the cargo department. Prepaid baggage allowance can be availed online through How can I talk to Cebu Pacific agent, One person can take four prepaid baggage maximum with a total weight of 40 kilograms. You will get this service until 1 hour before your flight’s scheduled departure. The baggage policy of the airlines is quite similar to others.
Cebu Pacific Checked-In Baggage Policy
When you have booked the flight with the Cebu Pacific airline, and if you wish to know about the baggage policy, read on to the points stated below.
- There is no charge for carry-on baggage, and the weight of up to 7kg is allowed that you can take divide into two different bags. And the dimension of it should be 36cm56cm x 36cm x 23cm.
- If you are boarding with the children or have a medical condition, you might take the extra carry pieces of baggage.
- The number of paid checked baggage allowed by the Cebu Pacific two and the prescribed weight of the baggage should not exceed 20 kilograms and 32 kilograms.
- You can pay for the baggage either at the time of making a reservation or through the manage booking, but the changes should be made two hours before the flight departure.
- If you carry the strollers for the bay or use the canes for walking, you don't have to pay the charges.
- Your checked baggage should not carry any valuable things or fragile items.
- Dangerous items, gadgets, and food are not allowed wither in the carry pieces of baggage or check on pieces of baggage.
- You also have to pay the baggage charge if the size or number of prescribed baggage or weight increases than the allowed one.
Cebu Pacific Checked-In Baggage Fees
From the policy stated at the above tile, you might have the idea that prescribes weight that might take at the Cebu Pacific. Still, the charge you have to pay for taking will depend on the weight and type of selected route, but the approximate amount lies between 19 USD to 60 USD. And this amount may vary at the time of your traveling, so contact customer support for the exact number.
Can I Upgrade My Baggage Allowance Cebu Pacific?
Yes, you can upgrade the baggage at Cebu Pacific, but you have to make an upgrade two hours before the flight departure. Follow the steps to complete the upgrade process.
- In the beginning, you have to visit the official age of the Cebu Pacific by your web directory or install the application of Cebu Pacific.
- Then you have to select the manage booking option, which is located at the top of the web page.
- Uner the mange booking, you have to enter the booking reference number and the surname o the flyer; then tab on manage booking.
- After that, you have the option a change or modify bedside your booking details; tap on the modify option.
- Later on, the different lists will appear there; choose the baggage option.
- As you have selected the beggar option, you get the upgrade option and cancellation option; choose the upgrade.
- when you have upgraded the baggage, then tap on the continue option, and you will move to the payment section
- In the end, you have to pay the fare difference and click on the submit option.
- When you have made a payment, after that, you will receive the approval message on your mail and phone number.
How much is additional baggage in Cebu Pacific?
When traveling with the Cebu Pacific, you are allowed to take only seven kilograms for free, but the additional checked baggage you can take is two, and the weight of pieces of baggage is 20 kg and 32 kg.
Thus, with this article, you can easily get knowledge about Cebu Pacific's baggage policy. After you still have any doubts or questions, contact the customer support team of Cebu Pacific.
When Can I Do Online Check-in for Malaysia Airlines?
Cheapflightinfo, Jan 31 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:How Early Can you Check in at Malaysia Airlines? Malaysia Airlines is a flag carrier Airline of MalRead More
How Do I Upgrade my Southwest Flight to Business Select?
Cheapflightinfo, Jan 30 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Southwest Airlines Business Class Upgrade Seat upgrade is the option that is available for each pasRead More
How Do I Call United Airlines Customer Service from Mexico?
Cheapflightinfo, Jan 24 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:A Brief Understanding of United Airlines in Mexico United airlines provide enormous flight deals toRead More