- Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Helpline for Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy +1-805-732-0680
Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
Know about the flight cancellation policy in Iberia airlines
Iberia Airlines, the flag carrier airline of Spain are headquartered in Madrid, Spain. It covers 89 destinations across the world through their operational flights. The passengers of Iberia airlines are served with world-class services and facilities.
Ask Any Queries Related Iberia Flight Change/Cancellation Cost or any modification -
Customer Service Number:
Iberia Airlines Live Chat:
Iberia Airlines Email:
Iberia Airlines flight delay
If the Iberia flight gets delayed or cancelled, all the passengers will be provided with the compensation. There are different scenarios of flight delay in Iberia airlines, as mentioned below:
- If passenger receives a flight delay message while being at home, then the flight status can be checked before leaving. In case, a connecting flight is missed due to delay, the airline will take care of that issue. No extra cost is charged for booking the next flight.
- If a passenger is notified about the delay after reaching the airport, then either they can wait for the same flight or change the plan to take another flight,
- In case, delay is more than 3 hours, the airline will serve their passengers with free meal and drink, two phone calls for free. The coupons are provided for food and drink, which can be redeemed at the airport.
- For an overnight delay, the passengers will be provided with accommodation, transportation, meals and drinks.
- The flight delay compensation may be upto to €600 per passenger.
Iberia flight cancellation
If a passenger wants to cancel the booking, it can be done according to Iberia airlines flight cancellation policy. But if the flight gets cancelled, the passengers will get flight cancellation compensation from the airlines. Here are important pointers of flight cancellation:
- For cancelled flights, either the passenger can choose next flight or ask for a refund.
- If Iberia is at fault for the cancellation, they provide free food, accommodation and also anew flight.
Claim flight delay compensation
After the delay or cancellation, a passenger can claim compensation through below-mentioned options:
- Do it yourself: In this, the passenger simply needs to visit Iberia airlines and fill the compensation form to claim a refund from Iberia airlines.
- Contact support: For issues related to the services of airlines, the customer support of Iberia can be contacted.
It takes nearly 2-3 months for the compensation and the rules of Iberia airlines flight cancellation policy are applicable to all the passengers.
Cancellation policy of Iberia Airlines
The ticket can be cancelled from passenger’s end according to the cancellation policy. The important rules of the policy are as follows:
- If a ticket was booked with immediate payment, it can be cancelled within 24 hours of booking without any cancellation charges.
- The refund is processed through the same mode from where it was booked i.e. either online or through a travel agency.
- The cancellation fee depends on the tariff plan chosen by the passenger. Some of the cancellations are free whereas others include the cancellation charges.
- The ticket can be easily cancelled through the official website of Iberia airlines.
- The issuing fee of ticket is non-refundable if a ticket is being cancelled.
- Full reimbursement is provided in the case of unfortunate death of the passenger. For this, the necessary documents are submitted by any family member and refund can be claimed.
- Only the tickets booked with Iberia.com can be managed online for changes or cancellation.
To know more about Iberia airlines flight cancellation policy or other services of the airline, a passenger can contact the support department of the airline. The support team will serve the passengers with best assistance regarding all the queries and issues. They can be contacted through phone or email as per suitability. The details of contact are available on the official website of Iberia airlines.