The travel fund is the online wallet where the total amount is stored for the existing reservation. You can use the travel funds to book a new flight or to make any add-ons to the existing reservation. For unused travel funds, Cebu pacific will give you a reminder 45 days before the maturity period. If you do not use the travel funds till six months after the issuance, you can extend the period by giving some fees or charges. You can communicate with their customer service team and discuss the issue.
Can I withdraw my travel fund from Cebu Pacific?
No, you cannot withdraw the travel fund with Cebu pacific as it is non-transferable. However, the owner of the respective funds can use the amount to book the flight ticket for someone else. Cebu pacific will issue a new travel fund of six months validity for the remaining amount.
Does Cebu Pacific Travel Fund Expire?
Yes, travel funds have a validity period of six months, during which you need to use the appropriate funds. The validity period starts from the day you convert the existing flight journey to the credits. The flight journey will be far from the travel fund period and must be used before the expiry period. You can see the expiry date under the My travel fund of your account and use them accordingly. When you use the unexpired travel funds, they will reset to the new six months.
How Can I Use my Cebu Pacific Travel Funds for Someone Else?
Yes, you can use the Cebu pacific travel funds for another person. You can use the travel funds to book the flight journey for the preferred destination and travel dates. If you want to use the travel funds for any other, you need to go through the simple points given below:
- Initially, you must get the official web portal of Cebu pacific on your device.
- Afterward, you can proceed toward the login tab available at the top of the website.
- At there, you need to provide the correct username and password.
- You can select the "my travel fund" option from the home section when you get the account details.
- At there, you will get the available balance in the travel fund that you can utilize accordingly.
- You need to tap on use my fund and add the travel class for the flight journey.
- With this, you can add all the flight information you need to book for another person.
- On the payment screen, your travel funds with Cebu pacific will be utilized immediately.
- They will send you the confirmation message at your registered email regarding the travel fund reservation.
Although, you can get through with the customer service at Cebu pacific and talk to the representative. According to this, you can dial the Cebu pacific customer service number at 63288592774 and get the representative. You can ask them about all the travel fund details and use them to reserve the flight journey for your destination. They are experienced in their work and help you with the best fixes accordingly.
Cebu Pacific Travel Voucher
Cebu Pacific offers its passengers a "travel fund," which is a virtual wallet that can be used for the purchase of your Cebu Pacific flight tickets. It is transferred to the travel fund whenever you book flight tickets, and the validity is up to six months. If you want to check the travel fund, use the below steps.
How To Check Travel Fund Cebu Pacific?
- You need to go to the official website of Cebu Pacific.
- When you are on the homepage, click on the profile icon, which is available on the right side of the page.
- Then click on the My travel fund option.
- You will be able to check your travel fund now.
Is Cebu Pacific Travel Voucher Transferable?
No, you cannot transfer your Cebu Pacific travel voucher, whereas the owner can buy tickets for loved ones using the Cebu Pacific travel voucher. You only need to give the details of the passenger for whom you would like to purchase the tickets. Hence, the Cebu Pacific travel voucher is non-transferable.
How Do I Claim my Cebu Pacific Travel Refund?
The cancellation of the flight and then rescheduling it is getting normal, and this happens for a variety of reasons. If your Cebu Pacific flight is canceled and you would like to apply for a refund but you don't know how you can proceed, you can go through the steps which are given below.
- You will have to look for the official web page of Cebu Pacific.
- Then click on the Manage booking option from the dashboard.
- Give the details, such as the passenger's last name and booking number. If you have an existing account, you can log in to your account.
- On the next page, click on the flight you like to get a refund for and click the manage button, which is available next to the selected flight.
- When you click next, you will find four options. You will have to click on the request refund/ check refund status.
- Then select the passenger you want to get a refund and give the required details.
- Confirm the cancellation and refund request.
- Once the confirmation has been sent, you will receive a confirmation notification on your registered email address or your phone number.
- You will receive the refund payment in the initial mode of payment.
How can I convert my travel fund to a full refund in Cebu Pacific?
Cebu Pacific Air offers customers to opt for travel funds in case of flight cancellations or flight schedule changes. You can use the refund amount that is now in the travel fund to book a flight in the future. If you are not going to use the travel fund in the future, you might have the question, “How can I convert my travel fund to full refund in Cebu Pacific, the answer depends on Airlines rules and regulations in regard to the travel funds. You can convert your travel fund to a full refund at Cebu pacific once you are aware of the Airlines travel fund policy.
Cebu Pacific Travel Fund Policy
- You can get a full refund of the travel fund only in the form of a flight booking you make in the future.
- If you have the question, “Can I still use my expired travel fund for Cebu Pacific, the answer is if the validity is expired, you cannot use it. The validity is for six months.
- The validity of the travel fund will reset to 6 months once you transfer the travel fund on your booking reference to a Cebu Pacific user account.
- If you are thinking, “Is Cebu Pacific Travel Fund convertible to cash?” the answer is that it cannot be converted to cash.
- Travel fund can be refunded by using them to book a flight for a family member if not for you.
Steps to convert your travel fund to a full refund at Cebu Pacific:
- You can call the customer service number at Cebu Pacific and request a full refund.
- You have to give your booking reference along with your name to retrieve the travel fund and give you the refund in the form of a flight booking.
- You will get a confirmation email with all the details.
If you have any confusion regarding the Cebu Pacific travel fund, you can always contact the Cebu Pacific hotline customer service.