Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:
How To Check my Flight Ticket Status Cebu Pacific?
Passengers having a reservation on Cebu Pacific flights and like to check the status of the booked flight before arriving at the airport can use the below methods:
You can see the status of any flight by entering the flight router or number on the Cebu pacific website. Consider the following steps to check your flight status:
- Open the official site on your device,
- Tap the Manage option and then click on Flight Status,
- Tick the suitable option from “By Route” or “By Flight Number,”
- Enter the specific detail and then click the “Check Status” button,
- A list of flights will appear in your search,
- Select the flight ticket you like to check the status and tap “View the Details.”
- The real-time status of the flight will show on your screen.
A representative can provide you with the details of your flight and check the flight status with the help of the flight number. Consider the following steps to get help from a Cebu Pacific representative:
- Dial +632 8859 2774 to reach customer service,
- Wait patiently till your hold time ends,
- Stating your flight number ask the status from the representative,
- The representative will check the status and let you know within a few moments.
Here with the above methods know your flight status. However, the flight status will only be available on the Cebu Pacific site 48 hours before the arrival or departure of the flight.
Can I Check in online in Cebu Pacific?
Yes, you can check in online in Cebu Pacific with the help of their website. The airline allows the passengers to check in for their flight without arriving early at the airport and to prevent hassle at the check in desk. If you want to obtain your boarding pass online, head to the Cebu Pacific website and complete the online check in process.
How Do I Check in Online for Cebu Pacific?
If you want to know the online check-in process to get the boarding ticket in the comfort of your home, then adhere to the following steps:
- Go to the website of cebupacificair.com,
- On the homepage, click on the Manage button,
- Select the Check-In option in the appeared box,
- Use your MYCebu Pacific account or booking detail to check in online,
- After directing to the check-in page, you may select a seat or upgrade your flight if you like,
- Click on the Check In button at last after completing the additional selection process,
- Herewith your Cebu Pacific online check-in will be done.
- You can now download your boarding pass on your device.
By following the steps, one can easily check in online from the website of Cebu Pacific. If one still gets into trouble with the process, one may contact Cebu Pacific Customer Service Hotline for guidance.
How Long Before Cebu Pacific Flight Can I Web Check-in?
One can web check-in for their Cebu Pacific flights a week from their departure date. So, within seven days of your flight, you can check in through the website anytime, according to your suitability. Well, the closing time of web check-in is different for domestic and international flights.
- You must check in through the web for a domestic flight 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- For International flights, passengers must obtain their boarding pass through an online check-in 4 hours before departure time.
How Do I Check in Online for Domestic Flights to Cebu Pacific?
You can check in online for domestic flights to Cebu Pacific by following the process on their website. Choose the Online check-in option on the homepage and enter the required details. Do as the instructions say and at the end, download your e-boarding pass on your mobile phone to show at the airport at the check-in desk. You may print the boarding pass by yourself to show at the airport for your convenience.
How to Check-in in Cebu Pacific?
There are multiple ways to proceed with check-in of their flight ticket with Cebu Pacific. The steps that are needed to be followed to make the check-in through every method are mentioned here for you as follows.
Cebu Pacific Online Check-in:
- Jump onto the official website of Cebu Pacific and look for the option of Check-in.
- Once you get onto the check-in page, enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the details page, you are required to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check-in process.
- Once the process of check-in is complete, you are required to click on the submit button, after which the boarding pass will appear on your screen.
Cebu Pacific Mobile Check-in:
The mobile check-in is available at least 12 hours before your scheduled flight departure. The process of mobile check-in is similar to the web check-in explained here for you as follows.
- Jump onto the official mobile app of Cebu Pacific and sign in to your account.
- Click on the option in the top right corner and choose the check-in option.
- Follow the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed with the check-in.
- Follow the instructions given on-screen, and once the process is complete, you will get the boarding pass on your screen as well as on your given email.
Cebu Pacific Kiosk Check-in:
The process to make the check-in at the Kiosk machine is much simpler, and the passengers can do it 12 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight. The steps to make the check-in through the kiosk machine are as follows.
- You need to enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name on the kiosk machine available at the airport.
- Follow the instructions on the machine, and once it’s complete, you can download the boarding pass.
- The passengers can also add the number of baggage and print the baggage tags to get saved from the line of baggage.
Cebu Pacific Check-in Policy
- The passengers traveling without baggage are allowed to make the check-in 45 to 30 minutes before their international and domestic airlines, respectively.
- The passengers can make the check-in online and can directly reach the airport to proceed with the boarding if they have the allowed baggage limit as per the prescribed weight.
- The passengers are allowed to carry one baggage and one check-in baggage as per the rules of the airline.
- The passengers are not allowed to make any changes or proceed with the seat selection after check-in.
- The passengers are even allowed to download their baggage tags online at the time of making the check-in.
How Many Hours Before the Flight Can I Check-in at Cebu Pacific?
- The passengers traveling with Cebu Pacific can proceed for the online check-in 48 hours before the scheduled departure of their flight ticket.
- If you wish to proceed with the check-in at the airport, in that case, you can do it 3 hours before the domestic flight and 4 hours before the international flight.
- In case of check-in through the mobile app or kiosk machine, the passenger can proceed for check-in 12 hours before the departure.
Cebu Pacific Check-in Boarding Pass
Cebu pacific airline is one of the best airlines that you can use to get the best services from their customer services, and if there are any issues, then they are available 24/7 to assist you. This airline is a low-cost airline in the Philippines. If there is any problem related to Cebu pacific boarding pass, below is the complete process that will assist you in getting all the information and resolving the problem.
Procedure to check the boarding pass in Cebu pacific:-
- To get the information or resolve the queries that are how can I check my boarding pass in Cebu pacific? Then there is the complete process that you have to know and below are the following mentioned:-
- Initially, you have to access the official site of the Cebu airline; then, you need to go to the help option.
- Then, it would be best if you searched for the Cebu pacific kiosk check-in area. And then, when you click on that to open, you have to enter the booking confirmation number and then the passenger's last name.
- Now, when a new tab opens up, then you have to select your flight and then need to confirm all the details.
- After that, you need to go to the boarding pass option where you can check that and, lastly, verify the flight through passes.
Moreover, if you are thinking of knowing Do I need to print my boarding pass in Cebu pacific, then yes, the printed or download boarding pass is essential while checking in on the flight. So, when you book the flight ticket, then, you have to connect your device to the printer, and when the booking process is done then instantly print the boarding pass. In the last steps of booking, you will get the option to print/download the boarding pass.
The process to print the boarding pass:-
- Here is the complete process that you need to know how to print a boarding pass Cebu Pacific. Follow the below mentioned all the information and print the passes:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Cebu pacific, then help options, and then tap on the check-in tab.
- Then, you need to enter all the information, like the passenger's last name and reference code.
- Now, your flight details will open up on the screen, and then to print or download the boarding pass, you have to click on the continue tab.
- Lastly, you will get your boarding pass, and make sure to keep that while checking in.
When can you print the pass?
You may face a query whenever you book a flight ticket, and here are one resolution of When Can I Print my Boarding Pass Cebu Pacific? So, here are the following resolutions that are mentioned, as you can easily get your boarding pass up to 7 days to 1 hour before your scheduled flights. Also, you can print your boarding pass on the same day of your travel from the airport kiosk.
In this article, you will get all the information related to Cebu pacific boarding pass that will be helpful for you and assist you in getting brief details that instantly fix all the issues. Additionally, check out our other articles for more details.
The above-given information will help you understand the policy and process of check-in with Cebu Pacific. For more details, feel free to connect with the customer service executive.
Can We Change Flight Destination after Booking in AirAsia?
Cheapflightinfo, Sep 15 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Is it possible to Change Air Asia Flight ticket Destination After Booking? No, passengers are not aRead More
How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight with Saudi Airlines?
Cheapflightinfo, Sep 13 , 23Cheapflightinfo Travel Tips:Saudi Airlines, otherwise known as Saudi Arabian Airlines that, is based in Saudi Arabia. So, when yRead More