What Are The Ways To Contact Aer Lingus Dublin Airport Customer Service?
If any passenger traveled to any destination via Aer Lingus Dublin Airport and during their journey at the airport lost their luggage, then they must reach the customer care services to register their experience and get the relevant assistance. If they do not know the ways and procedures to contact them, then the following information must be used carefully. There are several ways to get through Aer Lingus Dublin Airport.
Aer Lingus Customer Service Desk at Dublin Airport
Aer Lingus has a customer service desk at Dublin Airport. If any customer faces any issue during his journey at the airport, then he can contact the help desk situated at terminal-2 of Dublin Airport. Customers must reach the help desk, provide their traveling details to the representative and get the desired solution. They can also be navigated to the helpdesk through Aer Lingus volunteers.
Apart from the help desk, the T2 terminal also has 28 check-in desks. The terminal is connected to terminal-1 of the airport. By reaching the help desk, customers can resolve any of the following problems:
- Seek information about the flight departure gates
- Terminal-related issues.
- Parking related issues
- Lost and found luggage.
- Issues related to lounge bookings, etc.
What is Aer Lingus Dublin Airport Phone Number?
If you wish to resolve any of the issues that you come across at the airport, then you can dial the official Aer Lingus Dublin Airport Phone Number: +353-1-944-1111
As the call gets connected to an automated voice, you need to press one number from the following IVR menu:
- Press 1: To know about airlines departing terminals
- Press 2: To know about parking facilities
- Press 3: To know the flight status
- Press 4: To request special assistance
- Press 5: To reach the lost and found department
As you press the number, your call will be connected to the corresponding representative who will assist you in resolving your issues.
Aer Lingus Dublin Phone Number
In cases when you are planning to travel with Aer Lingus at Dublin Airport, you are surely going to get issues and to resolve different situations, there are other contact numbers for the queries which you face at the airport, so to get rid of such instances you must read the following passage where you are going to get help accordingly.
- To connect with Dublin Airport staff, dial - +353 1 944 1111
- Noise complaints – 1800 200 034
- For Lost and Found - +44 01 814 5555
- Dublin lounges - +44 01 814 1111
- Important Flyer Programme- +353 1 9442077
- Car Parking, Fast Track, and Lounges - +353 19440440
- For any Shopping Inquiries, contact us at - +353 1 9444356
- For customer service comments, dial the team of experts - at +353 1 9444717.
How To Reach Aer Lingus Lost and Found Dublin Airport?
If you wish to receive your lost properties at the airport, then you can reach the Aer Lingus Lost and Found Dublin Airport via the following ways:
Reach the lost and found department by calling the airport: Customers can enquire about their lost properties or search their bags by dialing the official Aer Lingus Lost Baggage Phone Number Dublin Airport: +353 1 9445555. Some mobile operators might charge you based on your active plans.
Reach the department by filing the request form:
The form can be filed online using the straightforward steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Aer Lingus.
- Press the support button followed by “contact us.”
- Click on the “Report a missing bag” option as you reach the contact page.
- Enter the booking reference number and passenger’s name to discover your flight ticket.
- As you get the booking, a form will be generated, which is to be filled out carefully.
- Also, mention the specific identity of the bag and provide the bag tag information and press the submit button to reach the Aer Lingus Lost and Found Dublin Airport department using an online approach.
What are the Other Ways To Contact Aer Lingus Dublin Airport Customer Service?
Other ways to reach the customer care services at the airport to resolve your issues are described below:
Via live chat:
- Visit the official Dublin Airport website via your browser.
- Now you must select the option of “contact us” from the top menu bar.
- As you scroll to the extreme bottom of the page, you will see the live chat option.
- Click on the start chat button to initialize the process.
- Describe your issue in the chat box and press the arrow key to send your message.
- Soon you will be guided by a customer care representative who will help you to eliminate your issue.
Via Social Media: Different social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, etc., can be used to reach customer services and resolve their issues.
Drop an email to Dublin for Aer Lingus: Travellers are offered the option to send their query to Dublin Airport with describing complete information under the email, and the id you can use would be email@example.com, and within 24 hours, you will get a response from the team.
Aer Lingus Office in Dublin
If you want to contact the Dublin airport office and wish to send your query by email or drop a question with a postal address, then you must read the following section because from here, you can briefly describe the office address and other services.
Head Office Building,
Customer Experience Department
Dublin Airport Central
Swords, Co. Dublin
How Long Before Aer Lingus Flight Can You Check-in?
If you are traveling on an Aer Lingus flight, please make sure to check in on time according to your preferred check-in mode:
- For European flights 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For transatlantic flights, 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
A passenger must reach the airport
- 4 hours before the scheduled flight’s departure, International flights
- 3 hours before the scheduled departure of Domestic flights
What Time Does the Aer Lingus Check-in Desk Open?
The check-in desk of Aer Lingus opens at 2 pm.
Which Terminal is Aer Lingus at Dublin Airport?
All Aer Lingus flights will arrive and depart from Terminal 2 of Dublin Airport.
What terminal does Aer Lingus check in Dublin?
All the departing passengers are requested to reach any of the 28 check-in desks of Aer Lingus on the ground floor and then proceed for a security check for boarding.
All the arriving passengers will land at terminal 2 after deboarding an Aer Lingus flight.
How To Contact Aer Lingus?
In case you want to contact Aer Lingus customer service, please try the following modes described below:
On a call: If you are flying to or from Dublin airport on an Aer Lingus flight and you want information on special assistance services or other queries, please call Aer Lingus on the customer service contact number in the manner given below:
- Dial (516) 622 4222
- Listen to the IVR instructions
- Press the given number according to the queries
- You can choose the option mentioned for speaking to an Aer Lingus person for detailed discussion.
On live chat: suppose the number is not reachable, and you have an urgent query that needs immediate attention from Aer Lingus customer service; you can get help from the Live chat service of Aer Lingus in the following steps:
- Reach the official webpage of Aer Lingus on aerlingus.com
- Find the contact us icon and click on it
- Select the live chat option
- Enter your message and send it to the customer service
- You will receive an instant reply from Aer Lingus with assistance.
On WhatsApp: you can send a WhatsApp message to Aer Lingus customer service and receive an immediate response on queries of flight status updates, check-in times, baggage issues, etc. to send WhatsApp message to Aer Lingus:
- Save the number +353-87-1508593
- Open the WhatsApp on your phone
- Write your message of query or requests
- Send it to the saved number.
On Social Media Handles: You can send your message through Facebook and Twitter to contact Aer Lingus customer service for assistance.
With all the above modes, you can contact Aer Lingus from Dublin Airport or any other place to resolve the queries and confirm the requests for assistance.
Reference of Some Important Numbers of Aer Lingus:
Read the following numbers for more specific contact with Aer Lingus as per the requirement:
- For baggage: 855 567 8824
- For special assistance: 516, 622 4228.