Find Simple and Effective Steps for How To Check in Online Ethiopian Airlines?
Web check-in has always been a trouble-free process with Ethiopian airlines. You can save yourself from the inconvenience at the airport with web check-in. You can present a boarding pass you get by online check-in at the airport. You only require a digital ticket for this process. Passengers can complete the Ethiopian Airlines Check-in process online on their website or mobile app. You can skip the check-in at the Airport if you meet the check-in process on the web.
Ethiopian Airlines Check-in Via Online Web:
The steps that you must take for the online check-in for Ethiopian Airlines are as follows:
- Search the website of Ethiopian Airlines on your browser.
- Go to the Online check-in option.
- Please enter your name as it appears on the ticket and write your PNR number in the section provided.
- Click on the Continue button. This process will show your reservation and itinerary details.
- Click on the Online check-in option.
- You will get some information on the next page to confirm that you are carrying or not carrying any hazardous material.
- You can choose the option accordingly.
- On the following page, complete the information, like your visa and passport details.
- You will get the option to select or change your seat. You can pick or adjust your seat or skip this option and click on the Continue button.
- You can add your baggage details if you carry extra; otherwise, proceed further and click on Continue.
- With this final confirmation, your online check-in process is complete.
If you want to learn the steps to complete the online check-in process and have questions like How do I do online check-in for Ethiopian airlines, you can learn from the above steps.
Ethiopian Airlines Check-in Via Phone:
Another way to complete the check-in process is by contacting customer service in the following steps:
- Go to the website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Click on the Help and Contacts option.
- Click on the Call center numbers.
- Call customer service at +1 909 328 6127.
- The IVR process will begin, and you must follow the instructions.
- When the customer agent comes on the call, you can give them your flight details to complete the check-in process. They will provide you with Ethiopian airlines check-in ticket number and boarding pass for your use during the trip.
At the Airport: Passengers can complete the check-in process in the self-kiosk machine present at the Airport. You can easily find a working Kiosk self-service machine and enter your flight number and route. Follow the prompts, and your check-in process will be successful.
What is the Ethiopian Check-in Policy?
The postulates of Ethiopian Airlines' check-in policy are as follows:
- The online check-in process commences three days before the flight departure. It stops when about 120 minutes are left for the flight departure. This policy is for all passengers.
- If the passenger has no luggage to drop off, they must reach the gate 30 minutes before the boarding begins.
- According to Ethiopian Airlines check-in policy, passengers with luggage must reach the gate for the boarding process at least 1 hour left for the trip.
- For the web check-in on the Ethiopian website, passengers must travel with the flights operated by Ethiopian Airlines.
- Passengers must complete the process on their respective websites in the code-sharing flights' web check-in process.
What is Ethiopian Airline's Online Check-in Baggage Policy?
There are specific rules for carrying your luggage while traveling with Ethiopian Airlines, which are as follows:
- The maximum free baggage allowance by the airlines is 32 kg.
- The dimension of the bag must be in the range of 62 inches.
- It permits carrying musical instruments in the cabin as carry-ons only if they are in the allowed bag size.
- Passengers should know that Ethiopian airline's online check-in baggage policy does not accept items that may cause damage to the baggage.
- Improperly packed bags are only accepted if you plug them in travel bags and attach them with a tag mentioning your name, address, and contact details.
How Long Before Flight Can You Check-in Ethiopian Airlines?
If you want to get aware of how early you can check in on Ethiopian Airlines, then you are advised to look at the following points:
- You can check in from 3 to 1 hour before the departure of your flight. And make sure to check in before the time frame because there are instances when people are fined by the airline, or they have missed their flight.
How To Do Kiosk Check-in at the Airport on a Flight with Ethiopian Airlines?
Kiosk Check in at the airport is believed to be the fastest and easy method to check in with the airline. This eliminates any additional or extended time to check in that it takes while being in a queue to get your boarding pass. You are advised to follow the steps mentioned below, and these points will indeed help you in all the possible ways:
- Visit the Kiosk machine at the airport.
- Tap on the Ethiopian Airlines option on the screen.
- Search your flight and enter all the details, for example, PNR number, name, etc., and you can check in; once you complete your, you will be sent a boarding pass through email or on the number.
The web check-in process can be completed on the website and with the help of Ethiopian Airlines customer service. To check in your luggage, you must reach the Airport before departure to ensure everything is okay. Web check-in saves you valuable time and requires a few minutes. You must follow the check-in policy and baggage check-in policy to ensure that you depart the Airport comfortably.
Passengers must remember that the Ethiopian Airlines Check-in Time is based on whether you travel internationally or domestically. International flight passengers must reach the Airport at least 1 hour before the departure.
IMPORTANT LINKS & TOPICS:
Find The FAQs Related To Ethiopian Airlines Check-in
Frequently Asked Questions
There can be different reasons for online check-in not working. Please look at the points mentioned below:
1. If you do not make changes within the prescribed time frame of check-in, you will not be allowed to make any modifications.
2. Or there can be instances when your flight is fully booked and the check-in window is closed; you will not be allowed to check online with Ethiopian Airlines.
Yes, it is mandatory to make a web check-in for Ethiopian Airlines, and along with it, you have to make a check-in within the time frame mentioned by the airline in its check-in policy. So, you are advised to get in touch with the airline in order to avoid any trouble.
Suppose you have booked a flight with Ethiopian Airlines, and you have successfully checked in with the airline, and now you are wondering whether the airline offers a facility to cancel your flight. So, you are advised to read out the points mentioned below:
You are permitted to make any modifications to your flight till 10 minutes before the departure.
Make sure to cancel before 10 minutes because if you do so later, you will not be able to make any amendments, due to which you may lose a ticket, and the airline may not offer you a refund.
Ethiopian Airlines provides different services, for example, an easy booking and canceling policy, extra luggage services, other check-in processes, etc., to passengers, so they keep this airline as their priority. So, below are the points that carry the answer to your query:
- Yes, you can make an online check-in with Ethiopian Airlines from their official website.
- In case you are stuck, you can reach out to the customer executive of the airline.